Open up to us

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

"Hyojin, what are you doing?" Jongup appeared behind you and curously peeked over your shoulder. 

"Reading." You replied in a monotone voice, not letting your eyes off the small printed sentences on the page you were currently reading. 

"What are you reading?" He put his head on your shoulder and blinked at you form the corner of his eye. 

"A book." You replied in the same monotone voice. 

"What is it about?" 

A slight sigh in annoyance escaped your mouth and you closed the book and put it on the coffee table. "What do you want, Jongup?" 

Jongup innocently blinked at you, "I don't want anything. Just wondering what you're doing." 

"Well, now you know." You shook your shoulder and Jongup removed his head. "Now go and check what the others are doing." 

Jongup pouted, something that was very odd for him. "Wae?" 

"Because I want to finish this book and I can't read with other people talking." You honestly said. 

Jongup pouted, but left the living room. 

You shook your head. *When did Jongup start to act so..Zelo-ish?* 

The truth was, today was your parents marriage anniversary. Usually, you would celebrate the day together with your mom and dad, eating delicious food, going to Lotte World, but not this year. You were stuck on this planet with six aliens who all, in some way, tried to win your heart. Of course, you were obvlivious to that and just thought they were skinship-loving creatures.

You wanted nothing more than just to spend the day with your parents, but of course, that wouldn't happen. *I'm stuck in this house with six stupid aliens.* Groaning, you stood up and trudged up to your room.

At this day, you wanted nothing more than just to be left alone to sulk about your parents absence. 

As you were making your way up the stairs, Yongguk were walking down from his room, meeting you in the staircase. His face lit up, "Hi, baby doll. What are you going to do today?" 

"Nothing. Just don't come into my room, ok?" You sent him a weak smile and continued up to your room, closing the door slowly behind you. 

Yongguk watched you in thought, "Why does she seem so gloomy today? Did something happen?" he thought out loud. 

"What's with princess?" Himchan asked, also walking down the staircase from his own room. He had accidentally heard Yongguk's thought and grew curious. 

~*~*~

You didn't left your room during the whole day. The aliens were worried for you. It got to the point were they all pressed their ears against your door to check if you were breathing. 

It was dead quiet in the room, but they could indeed hear your steady breathing, indicating you were asleep. 

"You know, this kind of makes us look like creeps." Youngjae said, ear pressed against your door. 

"So? She told me she didn't want us to come in to her room." Yongguk hissed quietly. 

"But she's been in there all day and she's not saying anything." Himchan whined.

"I don't think I would be less calm if I knew she was talking to herself." Daehyun pointed out.

"What if she's sad over something?" Jongup quietly said. "What if something happened?" Zelo added.

Yongguk straightened up, "Only one way to find out." he simply said and made sure that the rest of the aliens stood up before he carefully opened the door to you room.

On your king-sized bed,  you were heavily asleep. Your face facing(no pun intended) the ceiling and hand resting on your stomach. Not letting a single worry get to you. 

"She's just sleeping." Youngjae sighed in relief. *Glad she's okay.* 

Zelo looked around your room curiously. His eyes stopped at the wall calendar next to your bed. There was a red circled drawn around today's date.

Mom & Dad's anniversary

"Hyungs, look at this." Zelo pointed at the date. The hyungs gathered around the calendar and looked at the date and read what you've written. 

"It's her parents...anniversary?" Daehyun spoke in bafflement. 

Jongup worriedly glanced down at you. *Why didn't she tell us?* 

"That's why she must've wanted to be alone." Youngjae quietly spoke. "She must've been really depressed..." 

Yongguk sighed in frustration, "When will start to tell us these kind of things?" 

The rest of the aliens kept quiet. Knowing they couldn't do anything about it at the moment, they decided to leave the room and return when you had woken up.

But one alien stayed behind. Slightly mad, but mostly worried he sat down on your bed, just by your head. 

Now that he looked closer, you didn't look so peaceful. Your eyebrows were pinched together and lips pressed into a firm line. And he swear he saw a small tear roll down your cheek. 

Zelo softened. He reached out and gently wiped away the tear from your wet cheek. *Hyojin...Why can't you tell us about these things? Don't you know we care for you more than anything and seeing you like this only breaks our heart.* He sighed and swept his thumb under your eyes. 

*I wish you would warm up to us more. I actually though we were closer than this.* Zelo bent slowly and pressed his lips on your forehead. He felt nothing but love and care when he looked at you and his heart hammered against his ribcage when he stood up. *Sleep well.* He relucantly left the room, knowing the rest of the aliens would start thinking things when he didn't follow them out earlier.

---------------

 

I feel like I only write sad chapters nowadays...meeeeeeeeeeh. 

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!