Architect vs Quantity Surveyors

Architect vs Quantity Surveyors

 

‘How’s your date? Did u kiss??’ *wink wink* yucie-chan automatically pinch yumi-chan arm. ‘Ittai!’

‘Serve u right!’ giggles.

‘Ne yucie-chan what I’m saying is right ne??’

‘Maa only quick touch…’ Yucie-chan start blushing. She face went red. It’s like we are in sauna.

‘Kyaa yucie-chan is not anymore!’  I laugh loudly.

‘Urusai! Stop it!’ nod down

‘Gomen gomen! I’m just kidding. I’m happy for u yucie-chan. Btw where is that Tower? His leave his pine tree behind.’still teasing yucie-chan

‘Hmm he said he will come in 10 minutes more. ’without care yumi teasing her.

‘Maa so I have time to share a nice story with you.’ Smile with the full of questions.

‘Nande?? Did u find a BF yesterday?’ ask will full of excited.

‘Iie. Hmm before that, are u remember about the pencil that belongs to the person that I bump other day?

‘un I still remember. What are related to him?’

‘I have met him yesterday. (tell yuci-chan what are happen yesterday).’

‘Sugee! How now? Are u going this Sunday? But it’s my birthday you know.’

‘Daijoubu. I also don’t want to meet him again. You know I don’t like architect students.’

‘But yumi…’

‘No. that is my result for it. Full stop!’

‘Souka.. it’s up to you then. I will understand if you not going my party.’

‘No yucie. You are more important than him.’

Yucie can’t say anything again. She used to her friend principle. If she says A, so it’s A.  She only can hope that Yumi-chan change her mind. She get the feeling that it’s something will happen between Yumi-chan & Inoo Kei. Hope u will happy Yumi-chan.

Actually in Yumi-chan heart, she barely wanna go to meet Kei. But his ego is makes her to pretend her to hate him. Is that fair to Kei??

 

Finally the lucky Sunday is come. Yumi-chan is find a suitable cloth for Yucie-chan party. She choose the pink blouse and a pink heels that suitable with dress. Kawaii but simple. Maa for Yucie-chan I wears this heels.

‘Oni-chan iteki massu!’

‘Kyaa kawaii my lil sis. If the boys is try to tease u. call me ne! I will give them a “present”. While make a action like to punch people.

‘Urusai. There are no guys who like me. Say hye to ka-chan when she back from Mall.’

‘Iie my sister is the most kawaii in the world! Hahaha btw Hai I will tell ka-chan! Don’t be late. And be careful with those heels.’ Yuta know that his sister is not comfortable with those heels.

‘Maa arigatou ne oni-chan. If I can’t walk I will give u a call.’ Giggles

‘Okay Boss! I will always serve for u.’ giggles

‘Jyaa ni-chan. See u at night.’

‘Jyaa have fun!’

At 11 a.m. I have arrived in Yucie-chan house. Look like there are only Yuto have arrive. Ahh no matter there are no people the party is start at 2 o’clock. I just coming early to help her.

Konichiwa.’

‘Konichiwa yumi-chan. Lets go in.’ said yucie-chan happily.

‘Hey Tower since when u have come here??’

‘Yesterday.’ His simple answer make me tension.

‘Maa I think I will be the auntie in short time.’ Give a look at yuto like who will win?

‘Urusai! ‘ yucie-chan start to blushing and so do yuto.

‘Yeay I I win!’ enjoying myself.

‘Whatever.’ Yuto said with low voice.

‘Gomen-gomen. I just kidding. Kawaii yuto-yucie couple!’

Both of them making a shy face.

‘Ne yumi-chan have u think about it again? About the meet with that pencil guy.’ Said yucie-chan to cover her shyness.

‘Maa now I’m in your house to help u with the party.’

‘It’s nothing u can help me. It’s 3 hour to go before the party start. Yumi-chan I’ll think u have to go. At least met him.

‘But…’

‘I’m totally agree with yucie-chan. U shouldn’t break a promise coz of your ego yumi-chan. This is not like the Ishikawa Yumi that I know for 2 years. Ne yucie-chan?’ Yuto wink at yumi.

‘Un. You should go yumi-chan. Please? For my present today?’

‘Hmm yucie-chan I will not go with this dress. This is too much with this heels?’

‘No u look just find! Kawaii! Ne Yuto??’

‘Yup! Absolutely right! Yucie & I will give u a ride to the restaurant. I’m afraid that u will suffer with those heels.’ giggles

‘Kyaa both I feel like to pinch both of you. But it’s okay for today. Maa shall we go now?’

‘Yes! That’s my Yumi.’ Yucie seem so happy right now. What she wants now, yumi not waste her opportunity to find her owns loves. Yucie hope that Yumi will happy as her now with Yuto. “The day will come Yumi.”

 

Yuto & Yucie send Yumi to the Inoo Kei okasan restaurant. Yumi look nervous and silent in the car. Yuto & Yucie smile at each other.

‘Ahh Yucie-chan, I can’t! I feel my heart pump very fast right now!’

‘Kyaa dokidoki ne..’ Yuto said while giggles

‘I’m serious! Yuto let’s go back to Yucie house!’

‘I guess I can’t coz we have arrived and seem that guy are waiting for u.’ Yuto finger are pointed to the guys who stand in front of the restaurant with his eyes that are keep looking for someone.

‘Maa it’s him. I guess I should go now. Arigatou Yuto,Yucie. See u later.’ Step over the car.

‘Douita. Have fun! U can ask him to my party too. Jyaa bye2.’ Yucie and Yuto waves at her before come back to Yucie house.

 

Yumi take her deep breath before saying Hi to Inoo Kei

‘Konichiwa. Gomen for being late.’

‘Konichiwa,  Anata Ishikawa Yumi?’

‘Yup, am I looking different??’

‘No. You look so pretty today. Kawaii.’

 Kyaa inoo stop smiling! I’m melting here! Yumi start mumbling.

‘Nani Ishikawa? Anything at my face?’ said inoo while rubbing his face.

‘Nothing. Btw u can call me Yumi.’ Giggles

‘Ahh okay then u can call me Kei. Hmm let’s go inside. My ka-chan are waiting for us.’

‘Aghhh ka-chan? Kyaaa..’

‘Daijoubu. i will always beside U. Iko!’

‘Un.’ Yumi-chan heart dokidoki!

 

We are headed to the beautiful woman that is busy with her customers.

‘Ka-chan, this is Ishikawa Yumi, Yumi this my beloved ka-chan.’

‘Konichiwa auntie. Yumi desu. Yoroshiku.’ Bow

‘Konichiwa Yumi. Maa this is the girl who makes my son smiling like a mad last few days.’ Giggles.

‘Ka-chan stop it.’ Kei start to blushing and shame

‘Btw Yumi-chan hope u will enjoy with my son Kei.’

‘Hai! Arigatou auntie.  I will.’

‘Yumi-chan let’s eat first, I have set the table for us.’ Grabbing Yumi-chan hand. Now Yumi-chan and Kei are heading to the table that are Kei said. Yumi-chan leave her right hand hold by Kei’s left hand. She feel very secure now, until Kei relies that he hold Yumi hand for a while.

‘Ahh gomen.’ While release Yumi hand.

‘Daijoubu.’*blushing* ‘So this is the table that u set up.’

‘Un. How is it?’

‘Sugee! I love it. Arigatou ne Kei.’

‘Douita. Have a seat.’  Kei pull a chair for Yumi-chan to seat. “Kyaa it’s like having a candle light dinner!”

‘Arigatou again. Btw isn’t it too much for a pencil?’ Yumi-chan so impress with those things that Kei do for her.

‘Maa it’s not just a pencil. It’s is a pencil from my nee-chan for my birthday before she pass away because of an accident. Remember that I told u that today is the important day for me? Yup it’s important coz her birthday.’ There are tears in his eyes. But he needs to be strong now. He will cry but not in front of Yumi-chan.

‘Gomen. I don’t know about it. I’m so thank you for made me to involve in your important day.’ Yumi feel a bit guilty.

‘Daijoubu, it’s a destiny. Now that I know u, I feel happy. I don’t know why but seems that when I with u I feel so comfortable and I can be myself.’

‘Hontou? I appreciate it so much. Thank you Kei.’

‘Welcome. Btw I think I need to go now. I have to play the piano. Hope u can enjoy the meal. I will be right back.’

‘Hai! Ganbate!’ smile. Kyaaa I think I’m so happy right now!

Kei is ready to play a piano. He sit n open his glasses. Now his beautiful eyes are shown. Kei is playing piano using a melody song named Oto by Yabu Kota. Yumi is now into the song and suddenly she realizes that Kei is the same guy of pianist in her brother band. But she really not cares now coz it’s like only both of them in this world. She was enjoying the song until the end. Dokidoki. Only that she can tell now. Is this love? She realize that time is went to fast. It’s 2 o’clock. She will be late for Yucie party. She doesn’t want to disappoint her best friend. She needs to tell Kei now.

‘Kei-kun, I have to go to Yucie party now. Will u come with me?’

‘Haa? Now? But I need to help my mother. I want to but I can’t.’

‘Hmm daijoubu. I can go by myself.’

‘Are u sure?’

‘Yes.’

‘It’s okay then.’

‘Arigatou ne for everything.’

‘Douita. Thanks for coming.’

‘Un.Jyaa.’ Yumi waves her hand to Kei.

‘Jyaaa.’Kei do the same thing.

 

Yumi is now disappearing from his view. “Ahh Baka! I not take her phone number!” Is there hope for both of them meet again? Or only stop at the one treat lunch?? Destiny is only our chance.