Architect vs Quantity Surveyors

Architect vs Quantity Surveyors

 

‘Sweetie where should we go today?’ ask Yuya to her GF Aida.

‘Should we go watch movie?? I really want to watch Matsujun act in the new movie. He is choo gakkoi!’

‘Okay then we should watch other movie.’

‘Nande? Are you jealous Yuya? I’ m just kidding. Stop making that duck face.’ Start laughing at his BF.

‘Of course I will be jealous. You are my GF.’ Sound emotionally.

‘Don’t be like that honey. You are the most gakkoi in this World!’

‘Hontou?’

‘Un!’

‘Ehem! Unie cough ‘I feel like watching a movie now.’

‘Gomen Unie-chan. I just too miss my honey. Right Yuya?’

‘Un! When u have a BF u will do the same unie-san.’

‘Urusai! Study is important. I don’t have time for like that.’

‘Unie, u are same like my friend Yuta. He always said his sister is important than others. I think both of you should became together.’

‘Whatever you said I will always with my mission. Said Unie confidently.

‘Maa okay but we can’t against the destiny. Ne Yuya??’

‘Un! Chotto Aida-chan. I want to go there for a while. I think I know him. I just want to make sure it.’

‘Okay. I will wait you here. Jyaa.’

‘Jyaa..’  Yuya  give a flying kiss to Aida-chan.

                                                                                                                ⇔⇔

Yuya go to the café corner to the someone that he know.

‘Kei is that you??’

‘Yup. Yuya konichiwa.’

‘Kyaaa you look so different with those glasses.’

‘Maa I used to be like this when I’m not in the band.’

‘Souka. Are u afraid that girl will chased you like Yuta because you’re beautiful look?’

‘No. I just want to be free. I used to be alone. Like this. Nobody recognize me.’

‘Okay I’ll understand now. Don’t forget about our new comeback with the new pianist tonight. Make sure you not forget to wear your lens.Jyaa..’ Giggling.

‘I will. Matta aimasyou. Jyaa’

To Kei, he lost his confident after his nee-chan pass away since he in high school. He tries to gather his confident by enter the boy band as pianist. Hope with this confident level will be high. Nee-chan I will do things you like.. I will be the pianist and I will always remember u when I’m playing it. Never stop this love nee-chan.

 

                                                                                                                  ⇔⇔

 

In yumi-chan house, she seems busy for his oni-chan comeback tonight. ‘Ahh I want to ask yucie-chan to buy some stationary after the concert.’

 

‘Mosh mosh yucie-chan. Let’s go to Mall after  my oni-chan comeback tonight?’

‘Gomen ne yumi-chan. I have some place to go with…’

‘With who? Yuto??’

‘Un Yuto-kun’ said yucie with shy voice.

‘Kyaa I don’t think I have to be ur detective. He is so fast ne…’ giggle

‘Maa I don’t know. He just asks me to accompany him to buy present for his ka-chan birthday.’

‘Kyaa it’s a date! Lol XD If not he will ask me too. Make sure you dress kawaii ne..’

‘Hai! Hahaha See u tonight yumi-chan. I can’t wait to see their new pianist.’

‘Ehh u has yuto. That pianist gives to me! *suddenly*

‘But he is architect student. Hahaha’

‘I’m so desperate now.’ Giggle

‘Kyaa yumi-chan, don’t say like that. You will find your Mr. Perfect soon. I’ll pray for you.’

‘Arigatou ne yucie-chan. Yosh Ganbare massu!’

‘Douita. Haa like that my yumi-chan.. matta aimasyou’

‘Jyaa’

 

Yuto & Yucie. Yuya & Aida. Yumi?? Ahh I still have oni-chan :D

 

                                                                                                                                 ⇔⇔

 

 

‘Yucie-chan here here! Yumi-chan calling while standing with his oni-chan at backstage.

‘Konbawa yumi-chan oni-chan.’

‘Konbawa. Enjoy urself sis. I have to go now.’

‘Hai! Ganbate Kudasai!’ yumi-chan do the ganbate sign to his oni-chan.

Suddenly Yuto came & whisper to Yucie-chan. Then goes by to stage.

‘Ehem lovey dovey couple ne..’*cough*. ‘what that he said? *wink wink*

‘He said the 1st song is for me & he asks me to look him until the end.’

‘Kyaaa choo sweet that Tower. Ops I means yuto.’ Yumi-chan cover .

‘Daijoubu. Kyaa yumi-chan I feel so happy now. Dokidoki <3’

‘Un I’m happy for you too. Omedetto yucie-chan.’

‘Arigatou. I know yumi-chan will find it soon. Wait & see.’

‘Maa I hope so.. Let’s enjoy for tonight!’

‘Ikuzo!’

 

The concert starts. The 1st song is named Aieru. Definitely from yuto to yucie-chan. She so happy will watching yuto play the drum passionately. My eyes are focused to my oni-chan and the new pianist. I think I have met him but I don’t know where. Maybe it is only my imaginary.

 

                                                                                                                                   ⇔⇔

 

 

‘Jyaa yumi-chan. See u at class tomorrow.’ Said yucie-chan beside yuto.

‘Jyaa. Have fun both of u. Yuto make sure you send yucie home today.’

‘Hai! Wakatta. Arigatou yumi-chan. Jyaa.’

‘Jyaa..’

 

                                                                                                                                  ⇔⇔

 

I need to went back home alone today. My brother has dinner with his boy band. Kyaa I’m a loner. Suddenly rain falls.  Luckily I have my pink umbrella. Yosh let’s go home! Tonight I want to finish my marathon drama Risou No Musuko. Kyaa it remind me to kawaii Yamada Ryosuke. Koala punch! Without I realized someone is come nearer to me. He stands beside me with his cloth wet.

‘Can I share umbrella with you? I have to go home now but I don’t have any umbrella.’

‘Ahmm sure. You want to go to the bus stop too right? While give him some space in my umbrella.

‘Hai! Arigatou.’ The boy smile at me.

Kyaaa the smile make me dokidoki! ‘Douita’

Along the way to the bus stop we remain quite. Yumi and that boy both are too shy. When reach the bus stop the boy start the conversation.

‘Arigatou for sharing umbrella with me. Inoo Kei desu.’

‘Douita. I’m Ishikawa Yumi desu. Suddenly I remember him! He is the boy I bump in other day, ahh his pencil! Kyaa are you the person who bump with me in other day? Your pencil is with me.’ While searching the pencil in my pencil box. ‘Ahh here is your pencil.’

‘Ahh now I remember. Arigatou again. This is my precious pencil. I’m looking it everywhere. I thought I have missing it. Yokatta.’ Smile again.

‘Douita. Gomen I have step up on it coz I’m not noticed.’

‘Daijoubu. I’m really thank you coz still keep it for me.’

‘Yokatta.’ Smile

‘I think I should treat u something coz keep this pencil for me.’

‘Daijoubu. I do nothing much.’

‘But to me is so important. Hmm on Sunday can u comes to my mother restaurant. You can come there and I promised the food that my mother cooked is the best.  I will give u special service without any charge, plus I will play the piano on that day. Coz it’s a special day for my family. Here the restaurant card. I hope u can come.’

‘Hmm I will ask my oni-chan 1st. arigatou for inviting.’

‘Hai! See u then.. I gotta go now. My bus is coming. Jyaa Ishikawa-san.’ Keep on smiling.

‘Un. Jyaa..’ wave hand to him.

 

I noticed I feel comfortable when talking with him. I think he will be gakkoi if he opens his glasses. Matta aimasyou inoo-san. Nice to meet you. *yumi-chan monologue*

 

Kei come back happily. The smile is remaining in his lips. Without knowing his okasan look at him. Matta aimasyou ishikawa-san.

 

                                                                                                                                 ⇔⇔