Architect vs Quantity Surveyors

Architect vs Quantity Surveyors

 

Sakura petals fall at my shoulder.

 ‘Spring comes again’ mumbles to myself.

 ‘nani Yumi-chan?’ yucie ask with the smile.

 ‘Nothing yucie-chan.’  Smile to her. Yucie is my BFF since I enter Meiji University. That’s mean it have been 2 years for being a friend. So today will be our 2nd year in the university.  Ahh so it’s been 2 years without any partner of in other word we called as “boyfriend”.

*sigh* ‘ daijoubu? You should be happy coz today will be our 2nd year. We are senpai (senior) now! *wink wink*’said yucie excitedly.

‘Arghh 2 years without any BF’ I’m still mumbling…..

‘You still have me baby!’ Suddenly Yuto appear from behind us.

‘Baka! You make me shock! At the same time I pinch his arm.

‘Ittai! Kyaaa like this you treat your BF yumi-chan??  While rubbing his arm..

‘BF my foot! I have a taste. I don’t want man who too tall likes Tokyo Tower.’ Both me & Yucie laugh hardly.

‘Yucie-chan You should defense me.’ *make puppy eyes*

‘Urusai! Said Yucie-chan “deep in her heart have some feeling towards Yuto that she not sure

‘Yeay! Yuto lost AGAIN! Lalalala give me 5 Yucie! :D

‘Enough let’s go to class now. If not, three of us will be late for the Measurement class. Taki-san will be mad at us. Said yucie while staring at the main clock in the university.

‘Ikuzo Yucie-chan & my baby Yuto-chan’  lol XD Yumi-chan start to teased Yuto.

‘Ahh let’s go’ said the people who lost in the game.

                                                                                                                     ⇔⇔⇔

 

 

In other part of university, Yuta is staring at his sister (yumi-chan) behavior.

‘Nande Yuta? Are you found new chic?? Said by Yuya with a teasing smile.

‘Baka! I just look at my sister Yumi-chan with her friends.’ with worried face.

‘Why are you making that worried face? Come on bro she is in her 20 now. Nothing to be worried about her. She is a grown up woman now.’  yuya tried to convinced his best friend.

‘Un but to me she is still a girl need my full attention. Ahh maybe coz she did not having her daddy since she is 3 years old. To her I’m his daddy and his brother.’ while sip his orange juice.

‘I understand what you feeling friend, trust me she will be okay. Or you can take me as your brother-in-law. Kyaa your sister is quite kawaii XD’ BANG! *Yuya head cracking! (just kidding lol XD) Ittai!!! Come on bro I just kidding.  Where I want to put my sweetie Aida-chan? ‘ while rubbing his head.

‘You deserve that. To me who want to have any relationship my sister have to get the approval from me 1st. I don’t want my sister cried coz of the Baka guy! With the serious tone.

‘Wow wow relax bro. *kyaa who will be the guy* Yuya mumbling.

‘Nande?’ ‘Ohh nothing, just mumbling heee :D ‘ 

‘Btw where is your GF? I’m not seeing her in several days. Both of you are still together right? ‘

‘Of course we still together. But now she quite busy with her family new restaurants.’

‘Souka. Haaa I just remember. How is our band new pianist? When the audition will held? Coz we need to find it faster. Our big competition is in the corner.’

‘No need to have an audition. I have found it the great pianist ever!’ said Yuya proudly.

‘Are you sure about that? U have to know that I don’t want to lost in that competition.’

‘Yup I’m so sure. I will introduce u to him this evening. His name is………’ *secret*

‘What?? Ahh I don’t mind about it. Okay I will meet u guys at usual place. I need to go now. Jyaaaa’

‘Hai! Matta aimasyou! I should call him now. ‘Mosh mosh… this evening our band leader want to see u at the studio. U must come and be prepared. Make sure u give him surprise with ur talent. Jyaa.’ Yuya smile with confidently.

 

 

In other place one guys are ganbate to  finish his drawing. To make sure he can go to the studio this evening to met his band leader. ‘Ahh I will not be alone again. That only spend time with drawings. I will be the pianist of the popular band in university. Maaa I think I should wear something different than my usual cloth. Maybe I should throw these glasses.’  *rubbing his eyes.