Memories: Interlude Finale

Memories: Interlude

Hi guys do you still remember this story? sorry i took a long vacation from all my stories but here it is and hope you guys are still waiting for this and the sequel of Memories ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Joongie I’m leaving, see you later” said YunHo in the living room as his eyes roams the place, with that he left. After YunHo closed the door, YunHo was about to walk, when he a felt himself being hugged from his back, like a cold yet warm breeze and just like every breeze it disappeared. With that YunHo smiled and walked towards his car.

“Yunnie~ah!....how can you forget your lunch?” said JaeJoong as he handed the bento he made , in which YunHo happily accepted it.

“because I know you’ll always be there to remined me” answered YunHo as he kissed JaeJoong on the lips and smiled again.

“aish….*smiles* what will you do without me…*lightly pushed YunHo towards his car* drive safely ne? and see you later” said JaeJoong as he smilingly waved at YunHo whom was waving back at him.

YunHo then wiped his tears as he tried his best to focus on the road.

Lunch time and YunHo decided to eat on the cafeteria across their building, he then looked to his left and right, then he started to walk fast, as he walk, he put his hand inside his pocket to get his handkerchief but as he pull it out, it fell down, he then kneeled and tooked it, as he was about to continue walking, he stopped as he stared at the speeding car in front of him. At that time, his brain was stuck, but his body move like someone was dragging him until he reached the other side, with his blank expression thinking what happened. He snapped out from his thoughts when the driver shouted at him, telling him not to be an idiot when it comes to crossing the street. The day went by, YunHo was still on the previous incident, he didn’t work much until the time for YunHo to go home.

 

Yunnie~ah answer the phone *giggles*

 

YunHo then tooked his phone and answered it.

“Hyung don’t forget our dinner later” said YooChun in which YunHo smiles.

“of course, I wont forget it, see you guys later” with that, YunHo ended the phone call and readied himself to leave the office. Once he was done he walked towards his car and drove.

During dinner, YunHo told them about hearing JaeJoong’s voice and telling them that he thinks JaeJoong’s still with him and taking care of him. He then told them what happened on the street and that the one who saved him was JaeJoong. Hearing all this and seeing the lifeless smile on their hyung made YooSu couple even more sad.

 

Later after YunHo left…

“Chunnie, im now more worried about hyung…”said JunSu in which YooChun caressed JunSu’s back.

“so am I Su, we have to do something, we have to help hyung…we will not make him forget Jae Hyung but we’ll make him happy again, so that he can live his life normally again, im sure this is what Jae Hyung wanted…” added YooChun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two years had passed since JaeJoong died, some thing's had changed, after YooSu couple's wedding last year, YunHo offered YooSu to live with him since he felt lonely and want's company in which YooSu happily agreed. YooChun's busy helping YunHo to manage, YunHo's resort while JunSu's busy managing his flower shop.

YunHo on the other hand is a little lively since YooSu couple's living with him and making his life colorful, though from time to time he will be back to his lifeless self as he remember's his past, he still kept accusing himself of being the caused of JaeJoong's death and also for missing his wife.

With all their busy schedules, they all still manage to have some friend's time, by fooling around at their house, playing etc. YooSu couple always makes sure that YunHo's always smiling and happy. Every saturday they will spent their day at JaeJoong's grave, talking to JaeJoong and eating there. And every sunday they'll spent their day in Han river. Talking about stuffs, and playing soccer.

~~~~

It was another great Sunday, YunHo and YooSu couple where busy playing soccer as YunHo was about to hit the ball his phone suddenly rung, that caused him to excuse himself, after his phone call they decided to go home. While YooSu where busy getting all their thing's to their car, YunHo excused himself to go the bridge for he wants to remember some happy memories of him and JaeJoong in which YooSu couple happily agreed.

As YunHo walked, he slid his hand on the rail of the bridge and smile as images of his wife plays on his head.

 

Flashback...

"we'll be together forever, thats a promise" said JaeJoong as he hugged YunHo in which YunHo hugged back.

"yes, well be together forever"JaeJoong then loosened the hug.

"just remember, this place ne? this'll be our meeting place, when your feeling sad and needed someone just call for me and i'll be there"

"yes, my BooJae, i'll always and forever remember this place, this is where you said Yes, this is the most memorable place for me and yes this'll be our meeting place so when i call you, you better come here fast ne?" JaeJoong then smiled and nodded.

"of course, and when i called you, you better come here fast too ne?" in which YunHo answered JaeJoong with a kiss on the lips in which JaeJoong kissed back.

End of Flashback...

 

"will you come if i call you now?" YunHo then accidentally tripped and almost fell luckily his hand was holding the bar of the bridge, as he was about to stood up, his necklace got stocked on one of the rail bar of the bridge, YunHo then slowly pulled the necklace out from the rail but the pendant got stock and fell down on the other side of the bridge, YunHo tried to squeezed his hand so he can take the pendant but his hand wont fit and so he stood up and carefully went over the rail bar, with his back facing the river he slowly and carefully bended to reach the pendant in which he successfully caught it, he smiled and kissed the pendant and he put it on his pocket.

He then stopped as he felt the calmness of the breeze, he smiled at the sun and carefully moved his body making him faced the river. He then carefully loosen his grip on the rail of the bridge, he raised his hands on his side way's. He then closed his eyes as he feels the breeze. Suddenly his body felt so cold like he was being hugged, that the cold feeling turned into a warm feeling, he smiled and relaxed.

“Everything’s gonna be alright” an angelic voice whispered to YunHo’s ear that caused YunHo’s eyes to open wide from shock and slowly the warm feeling he was feeling was fading away.

“What was that? Could it be?” said YunHo to himself. He then, was about to move his body so he can go over the other side of the bridge to meet YooSu couple. When he felt a hug. His eyes widen…

“ahjushii, please don’t kill yourself, whatever your problem is, you don’t have to end it by killing yourself. Many sick people wished to live long, so as for you, cherish your life. Your problem will be solved, think positive and pray to God, please don’t kill yourself ne? you’ve got lot’s of thing’s to do in this world. And don’t forget your loved one’s”

A minute later, he then felt the hug was loosening, and felt a little disappointed because the hug seems familiar, warm and safe just like the warm feeling he just felt earlier and angelic voice that seems familiar as well. YunHo then slowly and carefully moved his body and was now facing the person who saved him only to make his eyes went wide and shock. No words came out of his mouth as the guy smiled brightly at him.

“ahjushii, life is a wonderful thing please don’t waste it, come here” said the guy in which YunHo without a word obeyed like he was hypnotized. YunHo carefully went over the bar and into the bridge inches away from the guy. The guy then looked at his watch and panickedly pat Yunho’s shoulder.

“as much as I want to chat with you, I have to hurry cause I’ll be late for my wedding rehearsal, see you later ahjushii, if you want someone to talk too, I’m here to listen here’s my phone number” the guy then hurriedly tooked his pen from his bag and wrote the number on YunHo’s palm. The guy then smiled and run leaving YunHo staring at his palm speechless.

“What the? Did my eyes and ears play a trick with me?” YunHo then remembered the smile and the voice of the guy. He then slapped himself to know if he was dreaming.

“Ouch! Yup I’m not dreaming then…….” He looked at the phone number on his palm.

“but how can that be? I mean I saw you lifeless on the hospital bed, I was there on the cemetery when we buried you but then I saw you just now smiling at me….. Joongie your alive?” smiled YunHo, but soon it was changed into a frown “And your GETTING MARRIED?!! WHAT THE HELL?!!” shouted YunHo that caused the people to stare weirdly at him in which YunHo shyly bowed.

“hehehehe sorry about that” smiled YunHo and run towards the direction of his car.

“GUYS!!” yelled YunHo that caused YooSu couple to be startled and looked at the direction of a running YunHo smiling like a little kid. When YunHo reached the couple, he pantingly composed himself, and shaked YooChun hard while smiling like a person who won in the lottery. YooChun then hold YunHo’s shoulder to stop him, from shaking him.

“hyu-hyung, please I think im gonna puke with this shaking thing, so what’s this all about?” asked YooChun, in which YunHo hugged him that caused YooSu couple to open their eyes in wide.

“don’t tell me, you’ve fallen in love with me?” asked YooChun in which YunHo hurriedly loosened the hug, and stared like are-you-nuts?.

“okay so what is it? Your creeping us hyung” said YooChun in which JunSu nodded as he went near YunHo. YunHo then smiled widely.

“guys, you will not believe this” YooSu couple stared at YunHo like get-on-with-it-already.

“oh come on hyung, enough with the cliffhanger and get to the point” said JunSu as he shaked YunHo’s arm.

“okay, okay, okay **breaths in and out** JOONGIE’S ALIVE!!” YooSu couple’s eyes went wide.

“WHAT?” said YooSu couple at the same time.

“I know, I know, but he hugged me and talked to me, he even gave me his phone number, waaaah guys this is the greatest day ever” said YunHo in excitement as he showed them his palm in which YooSu stared at YunHo weirdly.

“but hyung, there’s no number, but scattered ink mark” YunHo’s eyes went wide

“EH?” YunHo then stared at his palm.

“ANDWAE!!!!” yelled YunHo.

“Hyung, we understand how you miss Jae hyung, but hyung he’s been gone for 2 years you have to move on” said YooChun as he pats YunHo’s shoulder. JunSu then hugged YunHo.

“Let’s go hyung” YunHo then loosened the hug.

“guys, you have to believe me, I know, but I really saw him, he even talked to me” said YunHo trying his very best to make YooSu couple to believe him, but the two sadly shooked their head's.

“hyung your tired, let’s go home” said YooChun as he pulled YunHo towards the car, in which YunHo stopped.

“guys, im telling the truth, this scattered ink mark is the proof, I’ll prove it to you guys, Joongie’s alive” said YunHo as he sat on the back sit, facing the other side, while YooSu couple sadly stared at their hyung.

“Chunnie what are we gonna do?” said the worried JunSu in which YooChun hugged JunSu.

“we’ll make hyung move on, and im sure this is what Jae hyung wants” JunSu then nodded.

“but how?” asked the worried JunSu.

“with the operation, find hyung a new wifey” said YooChun with sparkling eyes, in which JunSu smiled with excitement.

To Be Continued.... See You all on the sequel of Memories ^-^

 

Coming Soon.......

 

Memories II: Mea Rabidus Amor (My Crazy Love)

 

Somewhere…

“JaeJoong!!” shouted Mrs. Kim

“ne umma?” answered the smiling JaeJoong.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All done, hope you guys remembers this and got a small clue on our first mystery and now got a new mystery, could this JaeJoong be YunHo's JaeJoong? but how? and thats where our sequel will circulate, anyways see you guys on the sequel and love love you all ^-^