Memories or Mystery?

Memories: Interlude

Hi everyone, here's chapter 1, enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The ride back at YunHo’s house was in silence, YunHo kept on staring at the sky with tears as he imagines JaeJoong’s smiling face.

 

i love you YESTERDAY

i love you still

i always have..

i always will

 

Once they reached YunHo’s house, YooSu couple hugged YunHo.

“Hyung you sure you’re gonna be fine?” asked the worried JunSu in which YunHo nodded, he then pat’s YunHo’s back and loosened the hug.

“we’ll be going now hyung, we’ll just return tomorrow, take care” said YooChun as he loosened the hug, in which YunHo nodded.

“thank you guys, careful on your way home, and don’t worry about me, I’m gonna be fine” with that YooSu went inside their car, with one last wave they left leaving YunHo staring at the retreating figure of their car.

After a minute, YunHo slowly walked towards his house. Once he reached the door, he stopped and stared at the door, touching the door knob, with a sigh he opened the door. He then scanned the quiet living area, while walking.

“Welcome home Yunnie” said JaeJoong as he run towards his hubby and hugged him. They then loosened the hug and YunHo pecked JaeJoong’s lips. JaeJoong then untied YunHo’s necktie and tooked YunHo’s briefcase.

“I made your favorite’s” said JaeJoong as he led YunHo towards their dining table. Once they reached their dining table, YunHo smiled at the food’s presented on their dining table; he then pulled JaeJoong into a hug.

“Thank you Boo, I’m so lucky to have you, I must be a good person in my past life to have someone like you…what will I do without you?” JaeJoong then smiled.

“you’ll die because of hunger? , awww Yunnie,  im your wife its my duty to do this and also its my way of showing my love for you, im the one whose lucky to have you...Thank you for being such a nice and sweet hubby” with that YunHo kissed JaeJoong’s forehead.

“let’s eat, the food’s getting cold” with that they loosened the hug and sat on the chair’s, JaeJoong served the food to YunHo and him, they then spoon fed each other.

YunHo then left the dining table and head to their bed room, once he was inside he stared at JaeJoong’s clothes and things on their bed. He then slowly walked towards their bed, and caressed JaeJoong’s thing’s. He then sat on their bed and touched the necklace that JaeJoong gave to him as tears continue to slide down his cheeks.

As soon as YunHo saw his soaking wife on the street of their village, he hurriedly went out of his car and run towards JaeJoong ignoring the rain, he then caressed JaeJoong’s face.

“Boo, what are you doing out here? It’s raining” JaeJoong didn’t respond as tears keeps falling along with the drops of rain, and stared at YunHo’s eyes, showing his worried look.

“It’s already 11pm and im worried, im worried that something bad happened to you…I don’t know what to do…you didn’t call..i’ve waited…”

“shhhh…im sorry for making you worry,my phone went out of battery, that’s why i  tried my best to make it home fast, im sorry Boo now your all wet and you still have cold’s….let’s get you to my car and so we can go home and dry you…I’m sorry Boo”

“it’s okay Yunnie , I understand you…. Im just worried” with that they walked towards his car, with YunHo’s arms around JaeJoong’s shoulder.

Once they reached their house, YunHo run to their room and took their towel and covered JaeJoong’s shivering body, he then prepared JaeJoong’s warm bath and they bath together.

Bed time came and the two are snuggling inside the warm blanket,

“Joongie?” whispered YunHo in which JaeJoong moved his head and stared at YunHo.

“can you sing me "You, again?"  Your favorite song, the song you said which is for me” JaeJoong then smiled.

“ but im sleepy” said JaeJoong as he close his eyes, in which YunHo pouts.

“please, I can’t sleep unless I hear your angelic voice and that song, its like my lullaby” JaeJoong then opened his eyes, and caressed YunHo’s arms.

“okay my big baby, I’ll sing it to you” with that YunHo smiled and stared at the ceiling.

You are what God gave.

The answer to my prayer.
In all the years,
Every chance
Is for me to love you.

 

You are the light in my world.

A half of this heart of mine.
There is no second
that you can be replace.
Now and forever it's you.

 

Every action I make
is all because of you.
If there's a tomorrow that I can see,
is because there's someone like you.
Forever is not enough.

 

Just so every moment is to....
Just so I can continue to....
To love......
You.

 

“I really love that song Boo, thank you so much” said YunHo in a smile.

“I’m glad you love that song, i really love that song cause, it represents what you are to me and whats inside my heart” YunHo then kissed JaeJoong’s forehead.

“My Boo’s so sweet, shouldn’t I be the only one who’s sweet, since im a guy in our relationship?” asked YunHo in which JaeJoong pouts.

“YAH! Im a guy too….but ne your sweet but what about me?, during our dates and all you never sing me a song or anything..i want one too, to put in my heart every time I hear that song, like our theme song” YunHo then smiled.

“ okay to make it up to you….actually I wrote a song for you before….but im afraid you won’t like It, but I think its time you hear it, this comes from the bottom of my heart, here’s my song for you… ” JaeJoong then smiled.

“omo finally Yunnie’s gonna sing me , his song….im so excited” cheered JaeJoong. YunHo then cleared his throat.

 

Who let the dogs out, who? Who? Who?

 

JaeJoong then pouts and hits YunHo’s chest, in which YunHo smiled as he hugs JaeJoong whom at the moment is struggling to be free from YunHo’s hug.

“I’m just kidding Boo, hahahah…. mianhae please forgive me” JaeJoong then stopped from struggling and hits YunHo’s chest again with a pout.

“How could you Yunnie?...so your song for me  is a dog’s song?” YunHo then kissed JaeJoong’s forehead.

“I’m just joking Boo, of course not…I kinda miss our tease time…okay this is the real song I made for you” with that YunHo caressed JaeJoong’s face.

Our love will stand the test time

I will stay by your side

You will always be in my arms all my life

 

My love we will never be apart

I will love you for the rest of my life

My love just like the heavens and the stars

We will always be together

Till the end of time

 

Like lover’s dancing an endless dane of love

Your sweet music fill my heart with joy

You will always be mine

And forever be my joy

“saranghae JaeJoong”

“saranghae YunHo” with that they kissed passionately.

“YUNNIE!” YunHo was snapped out from his thoughts, as his heart beats fast and confusion’s got him, with a flash he run towards the living room and looked around.

“Joongie? Are you here? If you’re here please speak…show me a sign..Joongie” YunHo waited but nothing happened. With a sigh YunHo sat on the couch, still waiting for his Joongie to speak, or feel him or any sign stating that his Joongie’s in their house or near him.

To Be Continued....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys liked it...and in your opinion what did YunHo expirienced, was it partof his memory hearing JaeJoong's voice, or there is a mystery behind?, stay tune ^-^ anyways thank you so much to all my subscriber's, i love you guys, will wait for your feedbacks and hope i get my writing back, i mean hope i hasn't lost any hehehehe. Again thank you for all the supports *hugs u all*