No Brother?

Living With My Stupid Brother and His Stupid Friends [ DISCONTINUED ]

Ji Young P.O.V.

    I was listening to the guy talking. Well I found out they're a group called B.A.P......? Whatever that means. "Does B.A.P. stand for anything?" I asked annoyed. One of them smiled. "Yeah, it stands for Best Absolute Perfect." Seems legit, I thought. "Well so what I do I exactly do for the job?" I asked curiously. "Well you have to live with us.....if that's alright with you." The guy who replied looked really tall but had a young face. I had to look up to him, literally. "That's actually great! I have no where to stay." I smiled happily. "What happened?" One of the other guys asked. He actually looked the best out of all of them. "Long story." I said not wanting to explain it all. "Well follow us then." They said. I did what they said and got into their car. "So what's your guys names?" I asked. "Oh yeah! We forgot about that. My name is Youngjae, the brain." He said. They all continued with their names, but only one caught my eye and that was Daehyun. There was something I liked about him. Weird. "Well my name is Ji Young," I said thinking they would want to know. They all nodded probably to remember it. We got to the house. "And by the way, I only have a little clothes....." "It's okay. We can just go to get more." Yongguk replied. We entered the house. "Where will I be staying?" I asked them. They pointed to a room and I went there. I unpacked and changed into my pajamas that looked like this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY9wMwJWuuMHZ2LeU2eyl It was really warm that day. I wanted colder pajamas. I suddenly got a call from my phone. My mom was the one who was calling. I picked it up. "Hello?" I answered. "I have some bad news." My mom replied. "Bad news? I've pretty much faced every thing bad in this world already. Tell." I said very sraight forward. "Well, turns out you're not my child and Minwoo isn't your brother. I already told him this by the way. Let's meet at the park near your school, remember where it is?" "Yeah, be there soon. Bye." I hung up and got changed again. I changed into this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmtNSuM1Xl4ElUW0JNEDII walked out the door leaving a note that I was going out. I walked to the park and it was a bit breezy now so it wasn't that hot. I got there and sat on the swings. I saw my "mom" walking towards me. "Well Ji Young I'm sorry that I'm not your mom. I thought I was you mom but your someone elses." A lady who looked middle-aged but looked really young and pretty still walked out from behind my mom. "Honey I'm so happy I finally found you." She said. "Mom?" For some reason I was really tempted to say that. It's like we had this connection. We hugged for a while and found out that my last mom left already. She was crying. "Don't cry, mom." I told her. "I missed you so much! I had to leave you because I had to do something really important and I couldn't let it harm you in any way." "It's okay. I forgive you." That was the second time I said that. Wow. Yukwon really change me. I gotta beat him up then. We hugged again. "Ji Young, you have to live with your 2 sisters though. Remember them? The twins?" I suddenly had a vision of 3 babies playing together and 2 looked a like my they weren't identical so they didn't look that much alike. They looked like this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1fDPXQWAZ_BQHbsT4qf2 This was a picture of my second oldest sister and my other sister is 1 minute apart from the other. This is the other one: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIX0tOmefvss8FELchyX- They both are really pretty. Now I know where I get my looks from. "Where do they live?" I asked my mom. "They live in Vietnam. You are part Vietnamese but you have a Korean name because your dad is Korean and I'm Vietnamese. You all have Korean names. Your oldest sister's name is Hyemi and the other one is named Sooyoung. I will buy you a plane ticket to Vietnam. Now you have to stay with me. We will buy you a whole different wardrobe when we get there. Just leave you stuff at the place you were staying and I'll talk to them later." She smiled. "Okay, here's the place I live," I handed her the address of the place I lived. I got in her car and listened to my music till I slowly fell asleep.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Woah! I just changed like the whole story! Hope you like it still! Don't worry, B.A.P., Block B, and 100% will still be in the story. I'll try to update again this week but I'm like super busy! And sorry for any typos, I had to write this one quickly! Well, PEACE! See ya later! =)

 

 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.