A Friend, or Friends?

Living With My Stupid Brother and His Stupid Friends [ DISCONTINUED ]

Ji Young P.O.V.

    Now I wasn't that mad at Yukwon anymore. I mean, past is the past. "Yukwon I remember and I forgive you." "Really?" He said smiling and surprised. "What do you not want me to forgive you?" "No no! Of course I want you to frogive me!" He said flustered. I laughed a bit out loud. He started laughing too. He hugged me while we were leaving and walked off. Glad that's over. I bumped into someone on my way out. They spilled something sitcky on me. EWWWWWW! I'm all sticky and gross now! "I'M SO SORRY!" it was a she I could tell by her high-pitched voice. I looked and say, no way, don't tell me,"HYUNA?" I yelled. She smirked and stopped getting napkins. "Yeah it's me," "What are you doing here?" I asked. This place is not that far away from our school but still. "Oh just wondering around the mall. The clothes at the other mall were just too old." Her face turned into a frown. "Well who's your boy toy now?" I asked her smirking. "I would yell at you but it's true, and his name is Daehyun from B.A.P.! He's actually pretty cute this time. I wanna keep him. I begged him for hours and hours so he said yes. But, I can find a way to keep him! And here's the reall reason why I came here." She snapped her fingers and 4minute and Beast came out, the kingkas and queenkas. Uggghh! I'm so tired. 4minute would be fine but Beast, eh! I could take them easily but, so lazy, need to get home. "Okay let's settle this, I guess...?" Hyuna punched me suddenly. I kept standing there. "Give up already?" She puted and frowned smirking slightly. "Wait we started already?" I asked smartly and acting clueless. She frowned then growled. Gayoon tried punching me but I quickly dodged her fist and flipped her over and in the process kicking her in the head. Of course she started bleeding. I didn't care. I had 2 more groups to go through. "Okay who's...." Befroe I could finish my sentence Jihyun tried kicked me but fell on her own foot. "Wow some nice skills ya' got there." I said sarcasticly laughing at her. They all looked like they were abotu to kill me. I smirked. Doojoon then came running at me and punched my rib. I grunted then punched him and kicked him, you know where. He fell to the ground in pain while I kicked his head to knock him out. I also punched Gikwang in the process. Wow he's out already? Sweet! Easier for me! So Hyun came at me with a knife, where I dont know where she got that from but okay. I moved to the side at the last secone and grabbed the knife at her. "Look So Hyun! Now I have the knife." I talked to her like she was a baby. I smirked evily and they all back up. They retreated getting their other members and taking them to their car. They were about to drive off until I yelled,"WAIT!" They stopped an smirked. I walked down to them and smiled. "I forgot to do something important." I swiftly kicked Hyuna in the head and threw the knife in the car. "You'll need that back!" I said before leaving. I walked back home proudly. Even through I have a sticky shirt and blood all over my hands everyone was scared of me I bet. I arrived home and walked inside. They were already home. I checked the time, 3 pm. Woah! I've been out long! I gretted them when they saw me. They greeted back. "Where were you, Ji Young?" Sanghoon asked suriously. "I was just walking around." I replied not telling them the whole story. "Well that totally explains your bloody body and hands." Hyukjin said sarcasticly and scoffed. I totally forgot abotu that I thought. "Yeah, I got in a fight while walking home. Not a big deal." I said. "Uh! You could have gto seriously hurt. What would we do then if you were out alone?" "Uh! Seriously hurt? Like that would happen!" "Up to your room now!" Demanded Minwoo. "Fine! Tomorrow, I'm moving out! I can't take people always being in charge of me and bossing me around! I'll go find a job on my own!" I quickly kicked him in the head light enough just to knock him out. They other members gasped. I ran upstairs and slammed my room door. I ran on my bed and sat on my bed for a bit waiting for what to do next. I changed into my other pajamas. Which were these: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgnKZ5vDc77dW0yWYltGA images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgnKZ5vDc77dW0yWYltGA I left my hair down and grabbed my Iphone. I put my earbuds in and listened to the song A Bitter Day. I needed a sad slow song. As the songs kept changing I slowly fell asleep. "Time to go find a job!" I mumbled to myself slwoly getting out of bed. I knew no one was a wake. I decided to change into something that would make everyone regret bullying me. I slowly looked through my clothes. I don't like the color pink or anything girly so that's out of the picture. Something casual hmmmm........found it! This is what I'm wearing: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQXN4cNy-BtVm8y3Gu-6w I was wearing the one with black pants and white tank top. I was satisfied. My hair looked like this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwgEP8jobe275m4vHsv0b I walked out the door with my stuff and walked around town. I got wierd looks of course but I always get them. "We really need to find a maid. Someone to always look after us. Where are we going to find one?" My eyes lit up. I turned around and saw six guys. "I could help with that!" I smiled. Their eyes lit up too and they smiled back. "Sure your hired!" YES! I thought. "So what's your guys name? You guys a group?" I asked. I guess not much people would travel in big groups and live together. "Yeah we're a rookie group who just debuted in 2012, called......................." 

 

------------------------------------------

 

This chapter could of been better but I was being dumb and pressed backspace and it deleted everything!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Now I have a headache, a bad chapter, and I think I falied one of my tests. Such a lucky day for me. Huhhhhh..........Sigh...........I hope there aren't as much typos as I think. I'm too light headed to check it over right now so just beware. Next one will hopefully, be much much better! Keep voting on the poll about the endings. How many chapters do you guys want. I'm not gonna go over 30 just a heads up! Who do you think the groups is? Hmmmmmm? I think it's kind of obvious though. Comment who you think it is! Pleaase comment! Please, please times 1000! Well, do whatever you guys want! I dont think I'll update over the wekkend, I'll try though! Well bye! 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.