My Brother

Living With My Stupid Brother and His Stupid Friends [ DISCONTINUED ]

Ji Young P.O.V.

     "His name is......Minwoo. From the rookie group 100 percent!" Minwoo, I thought. He must be my brother is sounds fimalier. "So when am I moving in?" I asked. "Today right now! Your stuff is already at Minwoo's house. He will be taking you there in his car. Bye! Have a safe trip!" Then everyone left except me and Minwoo. "Minwoo-ssi can I chage first?" He nodded. I cahnged into this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR839OQ8-HEnkbWfwYX76  without the hat and I wore this with black high tops. When I was done changing I went downstairs. He stood up suddenly and told me to follow him. I nodded and did what he said. When we got outside his car was really nice. I could see my own reflection. I was in awe, he noticed and chuckled. "Like it?" He asked with a smirk. I nodded. As we drove to his house I the radio. Block B's Nalina played and I sang along,"I don't know I don't know I don't know but I'm hot, hot, so hot!" "You like this group?" Minwoo asked. "No, I just heard this song before on the radio." I replied. "I think kpop groups are conceited and cocky especially this one.The people at my school talk non-stop about this group." "You don't think that about me do you?" Minwoo asked. "No, your my brother."I was listening to music until the car stopped moving. Well it looks like we're here! Time to meet the group. It was a really nice house. I walked in with Minwoo, I'm still not comfortable with calling him oppa yet, and when he unlocked the door I was amazed of how nice the house was, but it was a bit messy. As I took off my shoes I walked inside and saw 6 people sitting on the couch eating snacks. "Hi guys, this is my little sister, Ji Young." Minwoo said introducing my too. I bowed slightly and they smiled. "Well don't just stand there you guys, introduce yourselves!" Minwoo said motioning them to stand up. They walked up from the couch and walked towards me. one of them stepped forward and smiled,"Im Rokhyun, second oldest." He smiled again and stepped back to his before position. Another one stepped forward and introduced himself and it kept going on like that until I knew all their names and ages. I nodded when they all were done,"Where's my room?" I asked them, I was tired. The one named, Hyukjin I think, smiled and said,"Follow me." I nodded slightly and followed him. I stared in awe at my room.

This is my room: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4dSSC7wijQbNSZPpAotn  Hyukjin saw my reaction and chuckled softly. "You like it?"  I nodded like a little kid. He chuckled a little again. "Minwoo decorated it just for you. He spent a lot of time on it."     

I looked to my side and he was already gone. I looked around to see where he went but he probably went to his room. I shrugged it of and closed the door and locked it. I explored my room. All my clothes were in the drawers. I plopped on my bed and listened to music wondering what I was going to do tomorrow. I slowly fell asleep listening to music until someone knocked on the door. I groaned and walked up to unlock the door. As I opened it I saw Minwoo standing in front of me. "Yes?" I asked. "Dinner is ready. We ordered pizza." "Not hungry. I'm gonna go for a walk." "Oh okay. Just be back before 9." Minwoo said closing the dooor. I sighed. I changed into this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQShsg2EhNAqnVqFzOkHE7 with black and white baggy sweatpants. I walked out the door and walked to a nearby cafe to get some hot chocolate. It was a pretty cold night. As I walked into the cafe I ordered hot chocolate with 2 pumps of extra chocolate. I walked around the mall with my hot choclate. I was in the mood to go shopping for some reason. I guess I will go tomorrow sinces it's already getting  to 9. When I was walking back I bumped into someone spilling my hot chocolate. "I'm so sorry!" The person screamed handing me napkins. I was guessing it was a guy by the voice. I carefully dabbed my shirt. I didn't really care. "It's okay I'm fine," I said to the person. "You don't regonize me?" He asked. "No, never seen you before. I just moved here." "Oh well I'm from a pretty popular band." I scoffed. "I don't pay attention or care to, listen or talk about those groups. I hate them all." I said. "Not all groups are like that. Mine isn't I know for sure." He said back. "Well what is your group and who are you?" "Well my group is.............." 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Who do you think is the guy and group? I'll just do a poll on it I guess. Well atleast vote please! Im going easy and giving you options! I dont own any pics.