Busan Homicide Division

Busan Detective Squad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23:46, Seomyeon, Busan. 23 February 2014

A middle aged man walked hastily on the already empty Seomyeon Road. He continually looked back, his face filled with fear, as if someone is following him. But, no one else was there at that time, only the sound of the wind and the tramp of the old man.

The longer, the faster his pace, he ran with all his might. His face was really scared, as if being chased by ghosts. He kept running, running to find an alley to hide. With panting breath, he wiped the sweat from his face. After quite a long time, he came out from hiding.

Dorr!

***

08:10, Seomyeon, Busan. 24 February 2014

In one corner of the store in Saemyeon, Many Police and medical personnel gathered. Some time ago, one of the store employees found a dead man with a gunshot hole in the head. People huddled in Front of the crime scene, making it difficult for officers to handle this case.

“What’s we have here?” A man in leather jacket asked the officer as he successfully go trough the crowd.

The officer then saluted the man and began explaining while showed the man the dead body. “Kim Josang, 45 years old, cause of death because of a bullet piercing trough his head.”

Hearing the explanation, the man nodded his head and squatted toward the dead body. “ his body reek of alcohol, really, this man had a very bad bad day yesterday.” He said as he stand up.

“Yeah, I just trace his background; no family, no relatives. He was an employee at Jaehoon Fishing co., Fired Yesterday. I also went to the tavern where he drank last night; the shop owner said he was very noisy to the point he had to kick him out for disturbing other visitors.” A woman voice suddenly came from his side, making the man surprised.

The man then looked to his side and found a girl with thick glasses stood beside him while eating potato chips. “Yah Park Jiyeon, don’t suddenly surprising people! And don’t eat potato chips at crime scene.” the man scolded the girl.

“Why? It’s delicious, and beside, you leave me in the car alone, I’m bored, so I decide to gather information about him.” The girl replied casually.

“Officer, take the body to the forensic team.” He commanded the police officer and walked away from the crime scene with the girl followed him. “you gathered that all in that quick? Geez. I think you’re the only one of my team member that really worthy.” He continued, giving the woman a pat on her head.

“Yeah, I know that Yonghwa Oppa.” Jiyeon said, stuffing with more potato chips.

“Just if you can stop eating during your job, that would much better.” He said and grabbed her snack and throw it to the street before entered the car, earned a disappointment groan from the girl.

***

14:25 Busan Police Department, Busan. 24 February 2014

“Yo Romeo! Where’s your Juliet? I haven’t see her for a while.” A man with a T-shirt and jeans approached a man who was busy in front of the computer while carrying two cups of coffee.

“Doyeon is busy with the photo shoot, she did not have time to stop by for a visit.” The man replied with uninterested tone, his eyes still locked on the computer. Hearing the answer, the man instead laughing, make the computer an looking at him with confused look.

“What he means by Juliet is, Jiyeon, not Do-whatever her name is Myungsoo-ah.” A girl came to the two from nowhere and grabbed the first man’s coffee, thus make him sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter