His past, Her past

Busan Detective Squad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24 February 2010, Hongdae Street, Seoul, South Korea.

The spring should be coming that tine, but the cold winds still blowing, added the coldness that night at Hongdae, A couple walking together happily, as if they didn’t care with the cold weather and keep warming each other by their hand.

“Oppa, how’s your job? I heard you’ll get promoted again this time? Woah, you’re really the best oppa, in 2 years, you already held a good position at the Police department.” The girl started the conversation between them, her face look very happy with a smile that every guys would die for.

And it applies to the man to, as he just looking at her with mesmerized eyes, didn’t even answered his girlfriend question, he just too amazed with her beauty.

“Oppa? Why didn’t you answer me?” the girl confusedly asked, woke him up from his reverie.

“Oh, Right! Yeah, Boss said I worked hard and deserved a promotion.” The man replied her question shyly.

Seeing his expression, the woman can’t help but laughed. “Really? Appa said that to you? Woah, that must be true from his deepest heart Oppa, you know my dad wouldn’t praise his men easily, you must did something great oppa.”

“Hmm, i think so too. And not just that, he said something to me too.”

The man face become serious, he stopped his steps suddenly. The woman, confused by her boyfriend’s action stopped her steps too.

“What’s wrong oppa? Did my dad say something about us?” the woman asked in worried tone. The man just nodded in reply, making the woman worried even more.

“Don’t say that Appa still doesn’t approving our relationship, just don’t say that.”

The man slightly smiled as his girlfriend become more worried. Without speaking, the man stand on his knee in front of her, with something sparkled on his hand.

“Park Shin-Hye, will you marry me?”

 “Yong Oppa! Wake up! Wake up Ppalli!” Yonghwa opened his eyes slightly; he saw a young woman figure standing in front of him with worried face, the woman who woke him up from his sweet dream.

“What is this? Yah Park Jiyeon, don’t wake me up if there’s nothing important, aish!”

“Ya Oppa! This is an important thing, she’s here!”

Yonghwa who finally 100% awake furrowed his eyebrows as the Maknae talking. She? Who’s she? He thought.

“Calm down maknae, tell me, who’s that She you’re talking about?” Yonghwa asked while tried to calm down the frantic woman in front of him.

“That Secret Service agent Hyung, she’s now in Inspector Yunho’s room.” Suddenly Myungsoo’s voice come out from nowhere, answering the question.

“Who?! She?!” Hearing the answer, Yonghwa’s face immediately changed, now he is as panic as Jiyeon, even more. Without any words, he runs toward the Inspector room, shoveled people in his way away.

“What’s wrong with him?” the now calmed Jiyeon asked Myungsoo who already standing beside her.

Myungsoo who remembered well Jiyeon’s panic mode earlier just shook his head unbelievingly as she asked him, without answering her question; He turned his body back to his table.

“Hey Myungsoo! Answer me.”

“I don’t want too~” He playfully replied while running to outside, make the woman running too toward him with annoyed face.

***

 A woman sit on the chair in Yunho’s office, her eyes wondering around the office as she waiting for the owner of the room to come. From the outward appereance, the woman looks innocent and fragile; no one would have thought that she is a Secret Service field agent, even one of the best of them.

“Aigoo, where’s Inspector Jung? They said he will come as soon as possible, but he still doesn’t come after half an hour.” The woman muttered, she then get up from her seat and walking around the office.

There’s so many photos inside Yunho’s office, but there’s one photo that attract her, a photo of 3 happy youngsters at the beach, 2 boys and a girl in the middle, She know who the girl is.

“Shin-hye unnie...”

“You know her huh? No surprise, Shinhye was the best agent your agency had. Am i right?” suddenly, a voice came from behind, surprising her. The woman immediately put the frame back to where it originally placed before turning her body to the voice owner.

“Inspector Jung?”

“I was Inspector Jung, thanks for your agency interference that make me demoted and moved back here.” The girl saw a figure in front of the door, looking at her with a hate look. It is him, a boy in the photo, the one that hugging Shinhye, but why he’s so different from the photo? He just looks... gloomy, his eyes are full of hatred.

“Ah, i’m sorry, i haven’t introduce myself, I’m agent Seo Joo-Hyun, i’m the...” before she even finishes her sentence, Yonghwa who was leaning to the door suddenly walking toward her, looking right into her eyes with that deadly glare.

“Listen here, agent, I don’t care from where you come, what your status, where you live, I really don’t care...” Yonghwa said half whispering while still looking at the rigid figure’s eyes in front of him deeply. “But there’s one thing you should know, I hate your agency and everyone in there. So stop pretend to be nice to me, it not gonna work.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter