Talking To Your Idol (& Love)

A Fangirl's Heart [Hiatus]

 

You walked towards the sign but there was a barrier on your way and two security guards were surrounding it.

“Excuse me. Um, I’m Donghae’s date for the night. He asked me to meet him backstage. Can I go?” You asked in a squeaky voice.

“Everyone who comes here says that. You think we’re going to believe you?” One of the guards laughed.

You felt like punching his face.

“If he really asked you to meet you backstage, wouldn’t he give you the pass? Where’s your pass?” The other guard questioned.

*Oh yeah. I don’t have a pass. But he did ask me to meet him!* You didn’t know what to do in this dilemma of yours.

The guards looked at you and shook their heads.

*Those bastards!* You fumed.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps in front of you and looked up.

Donghae walked to the barrier and put it aside for you.

He looked straight at the guards and said, “She’s with me”.

The guards gawked at you and reluctantly bowed as they stepped aside and apologised to you.

*Ha! Take that!* You smirked and walked to the backstage with Donghae.

You entered their make-up room where they were all sitting down.

Some of them were wiping their sweat with their towels and the others were sipping on their soft drinks.

They looked at you and cheerfully stood up, “Hey _____! You came!” Yesung grinned.

*They remembered my name. How sweet* You turned crimson.

Donghae awkwardly stood there and rubbed the back of his neck.

Leeteuk looked from you and Donghae and got the hint.

“Um, guys, we should go. Let’s leave the date alone and let them spend some time alone,” Leeteuk grinned.

The other members agreed and walked out of the door.

Eunhyuk looked back at you once, smiled, and went out with the others.

Donghae straightened his jacket and looked at you, “Do you want a drink?”

You swallowed hard and squeaked, “Okay. Sure.”

“Let’s go then,” Donghae led you towards the drinks area.

 

 

 

Both of you got a can of Pepsi from the drinks vendor and tried to talk while sitting on a bench nearby.

“So…..you’re Korean?” Donghae asked, trying to sound casual.

“Y-yeah. I was born in Korea and spend my childhood there. However, my parents passed away when I was 10. So my grandmother and I left everything there and moved here. This is near Korea anyways, whenever I miss my country, we go back. But I visit my old home again.” You tried to control your feels and speak normally.

“Ah….i see…so it’s only you and your grandmother in your family?” Donghae inquired, suddenly sounding pitiful.

“Yes….if you put it that way,” You looked at the ground.

Donghae softened, “I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to upset you I was just asking-“

“No no it’s fine. It’s a fact anyways,” You assured him.

He smiled, not knowing why weren’t you asking anything about him.

As if you had read his mind, you suddenly said, “There’s nothing I want to ask you since I already know a lot about you. Your birthday, favorite colour, pet, what kind of clothes you like, everything.”

Donghae gawked at you.

“Don’t worry I’m not some kind of stalker or anything. I’m just a fan. And regarding your personal life, yeah I know quite a bit about your family. Unless you want to tell me more about it,” You chirped.

Donghae loosened his expression and nodded in understanding.

The two of you talked some more about both of you.

Finally, the manager came in and said, “It’s time to head back to the hotel, Donghae. Pack his items fast.”

You bit your lip and got up to go.

“Bye,” You said with a sad expression.

“….Bye..,” Donghae nodded hesitantly.

You started to walk towards the exit.

“Wait!” Donghae blurted.

You turned around and your hair flipped around too, falling perfectly over your shoulders. “Yes?”

His heart skipped a beat.

“Can I have your number?” He blurted out what he wanted without him knowing but he knew that if he didn’t do it he would have regretted in future.

You gaped at him. *THE LEE DONGHAE WANTS MY NUMBER?!*

Unsure, you stepped towards him, “Sure.”

Donghae whipped out his phone and gave it to you so that you could key it in.

You opened it, only to find Donghae and Eunhyuk holding up peace signs as the wallpaper.

*KYAAA! IT’S EUNHAE!!!* You fangirled inside and keyed in your number happily.

Donghae noticed that and chuckled. *Does she like my phone or something?*

“Done.” You handed him his phone.

“Um thanks. I’ll text you later. So that you can get my number,” He explained.

“Oh okay.” You nodded.

“Yah Donghae! Come quick! We’re going!” Siwon’s voice sounded from afar.

“Coming!” Donghae hollered.

He looked at you and led you to the exit.

“Bye _____. It was nice meeting you,” Donghae said.

“Same here. Bye.” You smiled one last time before heading out of the stadium.

 

 

 

*I’ll text you later. I’ll text you later. I’ll text you later.* His words rang in your head and you couldn’t help but scream in happiness.

 

 

 

 

-----------------

HELLO MY AWESOME READERS ^^

I feel so sad to say that i won't be able to update for the next couple of days because i'll be overseas with my family on a holiday *sobs*

According to my dad we needed some quality time together (i sorta agree with him) and so yeah our trip was made.

Sorry! :( I tried my best to update as much as i could these few days to make up for it ^^

Enjoy the last few days of holidays before school starts next year /CRYING PACIFIC OCEAN/

Hehe :)

tumblr_lkp5arklYL1qakwv3o1_500.gif

HELL YES I'M GONNA STUFF MYSELF WITH FOOD BEFORE 2013 :D

Thanks Changmin ;D