In Trouble

A Fangirl's Heart [Hiatus]

 

The next day at school, you were bombarded with questions.

Everyone was in shock on how you were your idol’s date for one night.

Sure many of the girls were jealous of you, but most of them were shocked on how lucky you turned out to be.

Now you were not only famous in your school but the neighbouring schools as well, and of course the whole of the ELF fandom.

You were the spotlight of the school once again, but you could care less of the attention you were receiving since you were still recovering from the fact that you had actually talked to the Lee Donghae.

You came by your lockers and looked up to face Key.

“Key!” You squealed as you hugged him.

“Aigoo. Why’s my best friend so happy today?” Key wiggled his eyebrows.

“I met Donghae! Can you believe it?! I talked to him! I was on the stage! I was his date! It was like….” You blabbered on and on.

Key slightly cringed at the word “date” but decided not to show it.

“Hmmm. That sounds awesome. Shall we head towards our class now?” Key grinned, trying hard to avoid showing his disappointment.

“Sure!” You smiled in glee.

 

 

 

 

Just as school was nearing the end, you started to pack your bag.

However, just then, Mr.Lee reminded the class about the upcoming “Cleanest Class” competition, and he required two pupils to stay back for an hour or so and clean the classroom.

When no one volunteered to do it, he decided to randomly call two students.

“Okay. _____ and Sungjoo stay back to clean the class. The rest of the class is dismissed,” He walked out of the class.

The rest of the class cheered and sprang out of the classroom.

*Yeah sure, just see how good my luck is. I get to clean this whole entire class with the school biggest jerk and not to mention flirt, the freaking Han Sungjoo* You sulked in your seat.

It was even more disastrous for you since Janice had left early since she had a family party to attend. You just made a face and sank deeper into your chair.

You saw Sungjoo in the corner of your eyes but you decided to ignore him.

Sungjoo smirked and looked at your sitting down figure.

He tilted his head and studied you with a dirty expression on his face.

He his lips and got up and walked over to the door.

Within a second, he had locked it.

*What the-* You heard the clicking sound of the door and got up, facing him.

He was leaning against the door, looking straight at you.

“What do you think you’re doing, Han Sungjoo?” You asked in annoyance.

“It feels so nice when you call out my name like this baby~” He looked at you up and down.

You immediately felt insecure and tugged at the ends of your skirt, “What are you talking about?”

Sungjoo shrugged off the door and slowly made his way towards you, “You’re quite the catch, you know? Such y legs,” He said, looking at your legs.

You pushed the tables as you slowly staggered to the back of the class, “Go away.”

He just smirked as moved closer to you, “You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this, babe…”

 

 

 

 

Key was waiting outside the school gates for you.

You weren’t coming out yet and this was making him worried.

You weren’t picking up your phone either so he decided to call Janice.

“Hello?” Janice answered, trying to be loud due to the heavy music at the party.

“Oh hi Janice, this is Key. Do you have any idea where _____ is?” Worry was evident in his tone of voice.

“I don’t really know that…..but I just know that she was supposed to stay back to clean the class. With Han Sungjoo I guess,” She shrugged.

Colour drained form Key’s face when he heard Sungjoo’s name. *Class was over 20 minutes ago, and I saw almost the whole of her class leaving, so it means _____ and Sungjoo are alone right now…*

His eyes widened.

*HOLY CRAP!*

 

 

 

 

-----------------

Happy New Year readers! 

Although it’s already the 4th of Jan lol.

Have a wonderful year ahead ^^