How Good Are You?

I Remember You From a Dream.

 

Two spirits were now standing still, faces paler than they already where, in front of that man who was now giving them a huge grin. How was that even possible? They were almost dead right? How can a man, a solid made of skin, could see them?

“HI, my name is Soohyun, don’t be afraid, for I have splendid news for the both of you.” he smiled. The other two didn’t move or a muscle. This man, was he human?

“You can see us.” Kevin dared to ask. He wanted answers and he was going to do anything to have them. “How is that possible?” His voice was confident and serious. He was determined now.

“Hmmm, why have you gotten all serious suddenly?” Soohyun whined. “You are no fun!” He crossed his arms.

“Stop acting like a little kid and just answer his question! What is happening to us? Why did that explotion happened when we touched hands earlier?” Kiseop was getting desperate. That wasn’t normal. Even if he was almost dead, he wanted to be an almost-dead normal ghost.

”Oh, so, it worked with both of you together eh?”

“What?”

“You both have seen the power, I guess there is no turning back now.” he walked towards the bed and sat in it. “Listen good, I am a apprentice sorcerer from a time that it is yet to come in time. My grandfather, the master sorcerer of my family, is dying from illness and the protection of my family has decreased. Out of me and all my cousins only five of us have inherit my grandfather’s power. There is only one problem: Only one of us get to have all the power when he dies.”

Kevin and Kiseop listened carefully. “And? what does this have to do with us?”

“I’m getting to that part. Since only one of us can have all this power, we came up with this “game”. The one who wins, gets all the power.”Soohyun kept explaining.

“okay, but I still don’t get what we have to do this.” Kiseop said.

“My grandfather decided on the game and made the rules. We couldn’t exactly play the game. We have to choose people from another dimension to play our game. We decided on The Earth, and chose our players. I chose you two to play my game for me. The difficult part was capturing you two, but I guess you both did that on your own.”

“Wait, wait, wait. We have to play this game in order for you to win?” Kevin asked accelerated.

“Yep.” Soohyun smiled.

“What happens if we don’t play or win?” Kiseop asked.

“Nothing much, you just won’t return to your bodies, Simple as that.”He gave them a glare while smiling half way. In that moment, he looked evil.

The two boys gulped and looked at each other. Did they really need to do this? Was this all necessary? I mean, on the other hand, it was just a game. What could go wrong? In that moment, Kiseop realized that maybe it wasn’t a board game or ps3. If they chose humans to play the role players…

“Can I ask you something, what kind…of game..is it?” Kiseop asked afraid of what the answer might be. Kevin looked at him in surprise. He hadn’t thought of that. He held his hands up in his chest and awaited the answer from Soohyun.

“Smart little cookie aren’t we?” Sooyun said in a sinister voice. “I guess I am obligated to say this to you guys since you’re my players.”

“This is scary…” Kevin said, still holding his hands in his chest.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Kiseop said.

“It’s a survival game. How good are you making people disappear by killing them?”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OH GOD IM ABOU TO CRY. Hey guys its been a while since I've been here. Or actually written anything. Im sorry,  I couldn't keep my promise. I told all of you I wasn't gonna leave again for so long. GOMEN! MIANHE~ 3 This school semester was very hard. Not only in studies, but also in everything. I ddnt have time for myself. Everyday I had practice for my schol's spring concert. Dancing and playing the chrimes. While dancing, I lost most f my classes and had to stay until late to take them. I was s tired. I hope that you guys are not mad at me. <3 Sorry again, but now I'm in summer break, s I might have lots of time on my hands. Also this chapter is short, but I wanted to stop in that last sentence. 

<3 <3 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I MISSED YOU GUYS S SO MUCH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW