13.

Our Love

We walked in silence for a while. I was really awkward. I didn't know what do to or say. He caught me looking at him a couple time, but he simply smiled at me. I caught him looking at me sometimes too and it made me feel nervous.

 

"Am I that good looking?" he smiled.

 

"Pshhh. No," I laughed.

 

My laugh suddenly took all the energy from me. I felt tired and I started coughing. I felt a pain in my chest. Woohyun gave me a worried looked. I just smiled. I feel very weak. I soon found it hard to walk.

 

"Sunhee, are you okay?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Yeah," I nodded,"um... Woohyun, could you perhaps... give me a piggyback right."

 

"Sure thing," he smiled.

 

"Thank you," I said,"I feel too tired to walk, so that's why. Sorry that you have to do this for me."

 

"Its okay, but are you really okay?" he asked.

 

"Yeah," I said,"I'm just... tired."

 

"Okay..." he sounded unconvinced.

 

He got me on his back and we started walking. I told him the directions. I showed him a short cut which made the way to my house a bit faster, but it was still far. We soon approached my house and he stopped outside.

 

"Here?" he asked.

 

"Yeah," I nodded.

 

"You have such a nice place," she said.

 

"Thank you," I said,"you can put me down now."

 

"No," he said.

 

"But why?" I asked.

 

"You're not feeling well," he said,"there's somethin wrong and I need to tell your mother."

 

"But... why? No," I said.

 

"Why can't I tell her?" he asked.

 

"Because she won't let me go to school until I feel better..." I said,"and our project."

 

"I'll talk with her," Woohyun said.

 

"I guess you can try, but I don't know," I said.

 

I rung the door bell. I'm pretty sure umma is home by now. She probably got out of work about 30 minutes ago.She didn't answer, so I rung the door bell again. This time umma answered.

 

"Who is it?" she asked through the speaker.

 

"Its me umma~" I sang.

 

"Oh, Sunhee, I'll be there soon," she said.

 

I heard her open the door and I could also hear her footsteps. Then she opened the main door and looked at me. She was surprised. Either surprised I brought a guy home or that he is giving me a piggy back ride. Maybe even though.

 

"I needed some help," I chuckled.

 

"Please come in," she said.

 

She let Woohyun in and then rushed to the house door. She opened it and let him in. He took his shoes off and then laid me on the couch. He then took my shoes off. Umma was watching him intently. She raised her brow at me, but I simply smiled.

 

"Thank you so much," umma bowed to Woohyun.

 

"You shouldn't thank me. I was worried too," Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck then bowed,"I'm Nam Woohyun. Its a pleasure to meet you."

 

"Its a pleasure to meet you too," umma smiled, "Woohyun-ssi, do you know what happened to Sunhee?"

 

"Well we were talking and she laughed. Her laugh turned into a cough and she seemed tired," Woohyun said.

 

"Sunhee, I told you to be careful," she said.

 

"I know. I'm sorry," I said.

 

"You will have to stay home for the rest of the week and rest," umma said.

 

"I can't, umma! I'm not in grade school, middle school, or high school anymore. I need to just have a day of rest. I need to focus on my studies," I said,"its really important for me."

 

"Sunhee," umma pleaded.

 

"Just one day is fine. Besides, I have to work on a project with Woohyun," I said,"please?"

 

"Sunhee is a really important part of our project. She's really good at taking pictures. Please? I'll take care of her well," Woohyun said.

 

"Fine," umma nodded,"please take care of her well after tomorrow."

 

"Thank you umma," I said.

 

"Thank you," Woohyun bowed.

 

"Woohyun-ssi, would you help me get Sunhee to her room so she can rest?" umma asked.

 

"Yes," Woohyun nodded.

 

This time instead of giving me a piggy back ride, he just carried my bridal style. I was nervous about putting my arms around his neck, but I did it anyways. He looked down at smiled at me. I showed him the way to my room. He opened the door and the lights. He opened the bed for me and gently placed me down.

 

"Get better," he patted my head.

 

"I will," I nodded.

 

"I better get going," he said.

 

He turned around, but I suddenly grabbed his hand. He back around to face me.

 

"Thank you," I smiled.

 

"You're welcome," he smiled back. Then he leaned forward and kissed my forehead,"I have to go now."

 

I watched him leave and then came my mom with soup. I ate the soup and felt really tired when I was done. I must sleep... but I can't. I can't stop thinking Woohyun.


I hope you liked it^^ I finally know what I'm doing with this story. I have it all planned out, so look forward to it~! I'll try to update everyday. I'll try really hard