12

Our Love

"Well since its locked, I'll push you up and over the fence," he said. 

 

"Wait. What?" I felt uncomfortable.

 

I'm scared of height. What if I fall? What if I hurt myself? That's no good. Plus I'm wearing it shorts. What if I get hurt? It makes me feel really uncomfortable that he has to do this. I'm scared. I know it isn't too high, but I'm scared. I tried not making a face to show that I'm scared. 

 

"Are you feeling okay?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Yeah. I'm just a little... scared," I said.

 

"Are you afraid of falling? Of heights?" he asked.

 

"Both," I said.

 

"Let's not do this then," he said.

 

He started heading a different direction. His disappointed, saddened face made me feel bad. I caught up to him and grabbed his hand. He looked at me. Hope lit up in his eyes.

 

"Don't leave yet," I said,"we haven't even tried."

 

"You're okay with it?" he asked.

 

"Yes," I nodded,"let's go."

 

I dragged him back to the gate. I looked at me and he was smiling. He then hugged me tightly and spun around with me. He rested his head on my shoulder.

 

"Thanks," he smiled.

 

"Y-you're welcome," I stuttered.

 

He then let go and patted my back. I knew he felt happy. I felt scared, but I'll get over it. We will get some pretty pictures for our project.

 

"Here let's get you up and over," Woohyun said.

 

He grabbed my hips from behind. I became stiff. I never had someone grab my hips before. I think he felt my stiffness because he didn't move.

 

"Is it uncomfortable," he rested his head on my shoulder once again. I nodded slowly,"sorry. Let's just get you on the other side.'

 

He pushed me up. I was on the top part. I was scared. I decided to move faster. I tried getting down slowly, but I slipped and fell to the ground pretty hard. It hurt a lot. 

 

"Sunhee!" Woohyun called out.

 

"I'm okay," I said.

 

He rushed to climb the fence and he jumped down quickly. He rushed by my side. I could see the worry though his expression. I'm not hurt badly, so its okay.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded,"are you sure."

 

"I'm very sure," I smiled. He smiled back.

 

He then helped me up. He examed me and made sure that I was okay. Then he grabbed my hand and he pulled me to start walking. It was nice and pretty. After the rust gate and tall trees, there was a beautiful garden. There trees and flowers. He made sure I didn't trip over any vines. Then when we got there was a pond. It was beautiful. 

 

"Its really beautiful here," I said.

 

"Yeah," he nodded,"I wanted to show you. You seem to like nature, so yeah."

 

"Thanks," I smiled.

 

"Now let's take some good pictures," he said.

 

"Alright," I said.

 

We went off on our own now. I took pictures of the sky, the pond, the trees, and the flowers. I tried taking pictures of anything that looked interesting or pretty. When I got to tired, I sat down by the pond. Its was so pretty here. I got amazed everytime I looked around. 

 

"Are you done?" Woohyun came out of no where.

 

"Yeah," I looked around.

 

:"Do you want to go home?"

 

"If you are done, then yes," I said.

 

"Okay," he said,"then let's go. We'll come back tomorrow, okay?"

 

"Okay," I nodded.

 

He extended his hand. I looked up at him. He smiled. As I took his hand, I smiled back. He helped me up and now we were heading out. We held hands again. When we got to the gate, Woohyun made sure to be careful with me. When were got over the fence we just stood there.

 

"I'll walk to you home," he said

 

"No, no. Its okay. I can walk by myself," I said.

 

"Its late and its going to get dark," he said.

 

"I live far," I said.

 

"Its okay," he said,"I'll still walk you."

 

"What about you?" I asked,"you need to get home too."

 

"Its okay. I want to walk you," he said.

 

"I- okay," I said.

 

I started walking my way and he followed. He walked next to me and he linked arms with me. I lived far... I didn't want him to walk me. I'm fine on my own...

 


tell me what you think~ I hope you have enjoyed^^