Chapter 2

Some things will never change
“Remember to do your project with your partner! It’s due next week but better start early or regret it! Class dismissed!” Ms Lee said in her ever sophisticated voice. 
 
You look at Chanyeol, your partner for this project and you both roll your eyes at the same time. You hold back a giggle as Ms Lee walked out of the class room. As sophisticated as ever. At least we have a common enemy! You thought to yourself as you and Chanyeol walked to the cafeteria together.  
 
Murmurs and whispering could be heard as you walked down the hallway. 
“That Tania girl is with our hot boys again? What a ,” you got used to it but Chanyeol would never be used to it. 
After reaching a quiet corner, Chanyeol finally blurt everything out. 
 
“Tania! You are just too nice! Can’t you see that all those disgusting girls are ing about you? Why don’t you make a comeback?” although Chanyeol sounded harsh, he meant well. You sighed, and dragged him to the cafeteria where the other boys were waiting. 
 
Tao hugged you the moment you are near the usual lunch table for the boys. You flashed a dazzling smile at Jongdae before you sat down. Jongin gave you a small smile and you smiled warmly back to him. Although Jongin is cold to others, he never fails to show kindness towards you.
 
You frowned in frustration. Baekhyun is ignoring you as usual. You just can’t point out what is wrong with him…. You grabbed your own hair as you “roared” in desperation. All 6 boys stopped their own conversation and stared at you.