Chapter 4

Some things will never change

 

Soon its time to go home. Its Friday, therefore it is Luhan's turn to send you back home. Through the way home, you kept silent, and Luhan stopped you. 
 
"Tania, what's wrong? You can tell Luhan Oppa you know. I can share you burden!" he said while patting his chest. You smiled and replied him," Oppa... Do you know why Baek Oppa ignores me? He has been like that ever since campfire night 3 months ago.... Is there something wrong with him that you know?" 
 
Luhan held you hand as he walked on, thinking about it. It was clear that Baekhyun was not interacting with Tania as frequently as the others. Even Jongin still talked to her over the phone every other night. He stopped walking and froze in place. Maybe he likes you more than us.... Luhan thought to himself. 
 
"Oppa, you remembered something?" you asked. Luhan smiled and replied, " Ani, just thinking about what happened in class, oh no, better bring you back soon or Aunty will blame me!" saying that, he dragged you away. 
 
Getting home, Luhan called Baekhyun to his room to ask him about the matter. After knocking, Baekhyun creaked opened the door and found Luhan frowning. 
 
"Hyung, what's wrong?" Baekhyun closed the door and walked towards Luhan and sat down beside him. "Baek, I realized that you have been cold towards Tania, what's wrong? Tell me and I can help you. Don't you know that Tania cares A LOT about you?" Luhan emphasized on the two words to get Baekhyun's attention. 
 
Baekhyun took in a deep breath, and let it out. 
 
"Hyung, I think I love her".