Chapter 1

Some things will never change

He stood in front of his locker as he took in deep breaths. He turned around, and he saw you reaching for the books in your locker. Your hair fell from your insecure bun and he reached to touch it. Then you turned around and gasped in shock. 

 
"Baekhyun Oppa! Is there anything on my hair? Why are you leaning so closely to me?" you bombarded him with questions to cover up your embarrassment. 
 
" Erm... It's nothing. I gotta go for lessons now. Byeseeyoulater" he slurred the last sentence and before you can even ask what he disappeared from sight. Before you can take in another breath you heard someone call your name. 
 
"Tania! Why didn't you wait for me in the morning? I was only 5 minutes later than usual..." Luhan pouted as he wined to you. You chuckled as he continued pouting. You motioned for him to bend down, and ruffled his hair. "Luhan Oppa, you are such a kid! Who's the one who acts like a man in front of your hysterical fangirls?" you pinched his nose as you tried your best not to laugh. 
 
Baekhyun watched the interaction between you two, he envied Luhan to be able to be so close to you. He sighed. Somethings will never change. Like the place you have in his heart. He walked towards his class, braced himself for a new day. 
 
A/N:  ahh! First chapter :) 
This fic is completed but to create suspension I'm not gonna post all at one go! 
Please comment! ^_^