The Other Half

MWOH ?! I'm your sister ?!

A/N: LIKE I PROMISED . A DOUBLE UPDATE LOLOL ~ 

"Yes Umma ? You call for both of us ?" You said awkwardly .

"Yes dear, both of us have been expecting you ." Mrs Wu said with a strict tone .

"What is it ." kris said , fearless of what's going to happen next .

"It's your last year of Elementary school yes ? Remember Su-min , i once told you that once both of you reach the age of fourteen , you'll be given a huge responsibilty of handling the household and other stuff right ?" Mr Wu said . You just stood there , nodding your head non-stop .

"Well , both me and your apa have decided that we should let both of you try out first . It's going to be a huge responsibilty and i know that both of you can handle it . Firstly , we need recruitments of new maids , Bora would be leaving us and we'll be renting half of the house to one of our old friends . That will be a lot of work to do for both of you .  I'm sure both of you can do it . Understand ?" Mrs Wu said . You just kept on nodding your head until your neck ached .

"Now , excuse us , we're running late for our meeting." Mrs Wu said , before leaving the room with Mr Wu .

'...Bora...leaving...' You mumbled . Kris just kept on staring at you .

"How did you even meet Ae-ri ?" Kris sudden question caused you to jump in shock .

"Ae-ri ? She's just an attention seeker . I mean , all tho-"

' . I did not.' You quickly covered your mouth .

"Huh ?" Kris said , looking very suspiciously at you .

"What i meant was , she told me that she was a new student today and i offered her help to find her class , it turned out that we were both classmates ...so...and then you surely would know th-"

"Continue." Kris said , placing his hands on his waist .

"And then , all the teachers started complimenting her non-stop !! It's so annoying and frustrating at the same time . It never stops and everyone in class is talking about her. Then it turns out , maybe she came to this school to find you ? And then , Jinah comes along tell-"

"Wait wait wait , she came to this school to find me ? Who told you that ?" Kris said .

"I said maybe ." You said , rolling your eyes 

"Do you ever listen to what i ever say ?" You said once more .

"I do , next time , don't talk to her . Just don't , i don't want her asking about me and you telling her all those rubbish and nonsense in your brain" Kris said .

'What the....who is he to control me?! I do what i want to.' 

"Su-min , i can hear that ." Kris said before walking up to you , lifting your chin .

"I'm your older brother , don't you know that ? You have to listen to me , heed my advice , it'll come in handy ." He smirked .

"I'm not your slave neither are you my master ." You shouted slapping his hands away from your face .

=========================================================================================================================

"Umma , so...we're moving into a new house today ?" Ae-ri said , pulling her mum's shirt . 

"Neh , apa left us with nothing and that's the only solution we have ,besides , we haven't seen the Wu's for a long time ." Ae-ri's mum said , carrying one luggage at a time .

"But..wae...can't we just rent-"

"We are , we're renting half of the Wu's house , dear , i thought both you and Kris are still very close friends ?What happened ? Stop behaving like a spoilt brat now okay ." Ae-ri's mum said .

"We used to...but now it's different . He has his own life and i have my own ." Ae-ri said , lowering her head .

"Now dear , cheer up , maybe he didn't mean it ?" Ae-ri's mum said , patting her back .

=========================================================================================================================

'Who are the people renting the other half of this damn house ?' You thought to yourself .

'Please Please !! Don't let it be that Luhan again..' You prayed .

"What's wrong ? You don't like him ?" Kris came into your room without you even noticing that .

"HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU THAT , IT'S MANNE-"

"Zip your mouth babo !" Kris said covering your mouth .

"What ?! Yah !!" You screamed 

"Oppa !" Ae-ri said barging into the room . Your eyes widened as you saw Ae-ri and she had the exact same reaction when she saw both of you , Kris and you , sitting so closely to each other . Just then , you heard something drop , like a glass shattering into many million pieces , except that it turned out to be the necklace Ae-ri was holding . 

"I-i'm sorry..." Ae-ri said backing off , running out of the room . You immediately pushed Kris away . 

"Why are you so heartless ? Haven't you learned from your mistake ? What more do you want from an innocent girl like her ?!" You shouted , loud enough for Ae-ri herself to hear . 

"Enough enough !! It isn't his fault that he doesn't love me ! Maybe ....maybe it's just that i'm too ugly ? Yes i'm too ugly...i should change..." Ae-ri shouted from outside . You and Kris both looked at each other suspiciously , then Kris whispered .

"She's been like this since young , just ignore her ." 

"Are you sure ? She doesn't sound alright to me ." You whispered back , giving a weird face , Kris just nodded his head . 

A/N: OKAIIII . I'LL JUST STOP HERE ^~^ I LOVE YOU ALLL <333333 OKAII 

GIF SPAMM ~~ 

tumblr_m705ltIh5g1rsl4h4o1_500.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRolJPWJc1CmQUo-1MoI5Z

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

OKK LOLOL I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING OK SUB & COMMENT <3 

FULL CREDITS TO OWNERS OF ALL THESE NICE NICE NICE NICE PICS AND GIFS <3