The Heart-shaped Necklace

MWOH ?! I'm your sister ?!

A/N: I WAN TO EXPLODE . I WAS ABOUT TO UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER AT 12.30PM AND THEN MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWN ON ME *^&%^&$^%$^# THRICE ALREADY . THRICE . OH YA BTW . I'M ADDING A FEW OC'S INSIDE ALSO . OBVIOUSLY ALL OF THEM WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT PAST AND FUTURE .

 

'Last year of elementary School and i'm being sent here ? What are parents thinking about ..' Ae-ri mumbled as she held the heart-shaped necklace on her hands .

"Class 605...605..where are you.." Ae-ri said , wandering around the corridors . Just then , she spotted you , standing at one of the corridors . 

"Uh...mianhe..but where is classroom 605 ? I'm a new student here." Ae-ri asked you

"Oh..so we're classmates ? I'm Su-ming ! Jung Su-min , just follow me ." You smile sweetly at her 

"Oh...I'm Kim Ae-ri." She said ,

Once both of you reached the classroom door , you turned to face her and told her ,

"Don't worry about the people in this class , they're all very fri-"

"Ah. Don't worry about that . I know what to do when i'm being bullied ." She said before entering the class .

Lessons wasn't normal today , Ae-ri had became the class's attention , every time a new and different teacher came in , they would start off the lesson by complimenting her about her looks and how her studies and results were so good that she might even top the class or maybe even school . It made everything  seem more boring and that made you feel left out and even jealous . Back then , none of the teachers would ever compliment or say that about you . In between lessons , you would glance at her to see what she was doing , you often saw her staring at a necklace , you could see carvings written on it , it resembled a name .

After lessons ended,

"Ae-ri , what's that necklace you're holding for ?" You asked curiously 

"It was a gift from someone , someone special ." Ae-ri said , firmly gripping onto the necklace . She then began to look around frantically finding for someone .

"Uhmmm...by any chance... do you know a guy named Kris ?" She tapped your shoulder asking you 

"Kris..?" You said 

'Kris...My annoying 'brother' ..? ' You mumbled to yourself .

"Neh ! Wu Yi Fan ! Kris ! " She said , nodding her head .

"KRISSSS !!!!" A girl screamed holding onto his picture . Ae-ri immediately turned around and saw a huge group of girls surrounding him and some other group of boy . 

"K-K-Kris..." You said to Ae-ri , pointing towards Kris's direction . Kris was staring at you the whole time .

"Thanks !" Ae-ri smiled at you , before running towards the crowd . You just stood there as the crowd started to disperse everywhere , leaving only Ae-ri and Kris behind . You could clearly see both of them talking and you could even hear waht they were talking to each other . 

"Oppa , do you remember me ?" Ae-ri said as she held up the necklace , Kris just stared at it for a mere second before walking away .

"No , now get lost." Kris said , you could see him , glancing at you through the corner of his eyes .

'Wu Yi Fan...I'm sure you'll notice me...' Ae-ri mumbled before walking towards you 

"Su-min ah...can you help me pass this necklace to him on my behalf ? You're close to him aren't you ? I saw him staring at you the whole time.." Ae-ri said , staring directly at you in the eye .

"Aniyo . I'm not . I don't know him at all . I've only hear-"

"She's obviously lying . Don't believe her Ae-ri , she's also Kris's 'sister' if you didn't know ." Jinah said , smirking to herself , after what Hyemi had told her , she still didn't believe that you were innocent .

"M-mwoh..? You're Kris sister...? I thought he doesn't have on-"

"She's adopted. A total spoilt brat and a good liar . She's just trying to cover up the dirty stuff that she did , she's acting innocent in front of everyone slowly betraying all of them one by one . She's just trying to steal the Wu's family fortune." Jinah lied .

Suddenly , Kris appeared behind her .

"Su-min , Umma's waiting for us , we better get going ." kris said holding your wrist .

"W-wait.." You shouted .

"Oppa...can't you try to remember me ..? I'm Kim Ae-ri..." Ae-ri ran forward trying to block both of you from escaping . 

"Look closely , at what's carved on this necklace ." Ae-ri said , raising the necklace to a certain level .

'Kris+Ae-ri=Love...?' You said , lowering your head .

"It's been years . I know you're Ae-ri but you're nothing to me now . I'm busy .Now , let's go Su-min." Kris said ,

"Hello ?! You're still holding onto my wrist ! I can walk by myself . You're such a mean ." You said walking away .

"No ! I'm not . You're the mean one ." Kris denied , both of you walking towards the school's main gate , teasing each other non-stop .

'I've waited for this day to come..and this is how you treated me..?' Ae-ri said , gripping tightly onto the necklace , crying to herself . 

A/N: So...my tv and laptop is being such a . -_- . I can't watch music bank now zzzzzzzzz . AND THEN , MY LAPTOP DUMPED ME . OKAIII I STILL LOVE YOU ALL <3333 

GIF SPAM ( WHEN I'M TRYING TO FIND SOME NICE ONE , MY LAPTOP DIES ALL OF A SUDDEN )

image

image

tumblr_m9y753vaU01rfdnuzo1_400.gif

tumblr_m9skynM2Yy1rxq29no1_250.gif

tumblr_m9r0llTFXu1rxc6q7o2_250.giftumblr_m9r0llTFXu1rxc6q7o3_250.gif

tumblr_m9l20eQxtf1re4g83o1_250.gifLOLOL

tumblr_m8pka09RIp1ryf3yno1_250.gif

image

tumblr_m93tu2pFPb1rc01aro4_250.giftumblr_m93tu2pFPb1rc01aro5_250.gif

image

image

tumblr_m8zvd3r6MQ1qaprbao1_500.gif

tumblr_m8zvd3r6MQ1qaprbao2_500.gif

tumblr_m8zgujMhtQ1qg013so1_250.giftumblr_m8zgujMhtQ1qg013so2_250.giftumblr_m8zgujMhtQ1qg013so3_250.gif

tumblr_m8xb9uKIWV1rzb7lfo2_250.giftumblr_m8xb9uKIWV1rzb7lfo3_250.giftumblr_m8xb9uKIWV1rzb7lfo4_250.giftumblr_m8xb9uKIWV1rzb7lfo5_250.giftumblr_m8xb9uKIWV1rzb7lfo6_250.giftumblr_m8xb9uKIWV1rzb7lfo7_250.gif

image

sooo i've been reading lots of HUNHAN FACTS AND THEY'RE ALL LIKE TALKING ABOUT FSDJFSJFSFS LIKE SEHUN SLAPPING LUHAN'S DURING BOA'S ONLY ONE PRACTICE LOLOL . 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT PLEASE <3