Split Personalities

MWOH ?! I'm your sister ?!

A/N: I'll not be updating daily or mybe doing double updates anymore cos i'm stuck with CCA and school , -.- . I just got back home ^&%^&%&$ . SORRY :( Please continue to love this story ^.^ . omg , i'm such a shameless  COOL author : D ! I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS CONFUSING . THE TITLE SAYS ALL. 

"Ae-ri !" You shouted 

"What ? What ?! What do you want ?" Ae-ri said , slapping herself non-stop .

"Are you alright ?" You said , trying to walk closer to her.

"Stay there ! Don't move . I just wanna ask you a question." Ae-ri said , her fringe covering one side of her face.

"Are both you and Kris , in love ? With each other ?" She asked , lifting up her head.

"Aniyo. We're siblings , you should know better than us . it's impossible ." You said , raising an eyebrow 

"So , am i ugly ? Tell me the truth ! AM I UGLY TO YOU ?" Ae-ri shouted . 

"No ! You're not ! You loo-"

"ANIYO . You're lying to me !! You just say that to make me feel good !" Ae-ri shouted once again .

'What does she want me to say ? if i say she's ugly , she'll say i'm bullying her . Now , i say she's pretty and she says i'm lying ?!' 

"I'm the ugly one okay ?" You said , sighing to yourself . 

'Satisfied now ? I've said what you wanted to hear.'

"Well , maybe you are ." Ae-ri said , feeling a little satisfied after hearing that . 

"Su-min ah , we can be friends right ? I mean , we are suppose to be best friends ? Yes ?" Ae-ri said , her eyes widening , smiling , her smile was creeping you out .(A/N: LOL. Just imagine she smiles like Chanyeol . The creepy & Cute kind)

"Aren't we already friends ?" You said , scratching your head . 

"No ! We haven't even introduced ourselves properly !" Ae-ri said , holding onto your arm . 

'We just did . Like .. yesterday ? Today ???' 

"I'm Su-min , you're Ae-ri . We both know each other ." You said . 

"No , we didn't , haven't we just met ? Just now ? And how di you know my name's Ae-ri ? Are you a stalker or something ?!" Ae-ri said , widening . 

"Are you that stalker ?! Are you ?!" Ae-ri said , pulling your hair . 

'Is she crazy ?!?!? Someone help me please !' You rolled your eyes . 

"I'm not ! Why would i even bother to stalk you ?! I have my own life and you have yours !" You said , trying to push her away . 

"Who are you anyway ?" Ae-ri said .

"I thought i just told you , I'm SU-MIN !! JUNG SU-MIN !!" You shouted .

"Woah...calm down !! We just met , like a minute ago !" She said 

'Is something wrong with her brain...'

"Hi ! I'm Ae-ri !" Ae-ri said , shaking your hand non-stop .

"O-Okay...my hand hurts , would you let go of it now ?" You said , feeling a little pissed off . 

You thought to yourself , 

'She's just probably faking it .'

"Mianhe !! I'm just so excited !" She said , smiling . You decided to play along with her .

"Oh , i'm Su-min , Jung Su-min." You smiled back at her .

"I'm Ae-ri !!" She said once more . 

'How many times have i heard her say that ?!' 

"Yes , Ae-ri . Such a 'beautiful' name !" you said sarcastically ,

"Is that sarcasm ? Are you trying to make fun of me?!" Ae-ri said , pulling your hair once again ,

"If you keep on pulling my hair , i'll turn bald soon !" You said , trying to twist her arms . 

"Oh ! I'm sorry ! That wasn't me ! That was my 'other' me !" She apologized 

'Wait , the 'other' her ???' 

"Oh , i'm sorry for not introducing myself , I'm Ae-ri . Well , me and my mum just moved in here recently and i hope we can be good friends !" She said. 

'Someone , please , help , me , get , out , of , this.'

"Okay....Ae-ri.." You said , you could no longer stand her any longer , the only choice left was to give in . 

"So...how long are both of you going to stay here ?" You asked 

"As long as it takes me to get you out of this house ." Ae-ri said , rolling her eyes . 

"W-wha?" You said , your mouth opened widely . 

"No No ! I didn't mean it ! That wasn't me again ! Heh....until my mum finds a proper job..." 

"So...which one is you and...which one is the 'other' you ." You asked , 

"Where's the food ? I'm hungry ." Ae-ri said . 

'Is that her...or the other her....' You scratched your head non-stop until Kris interfered . 

"Ae-ri , if you're going to continue being like this , well , let me just say , it's never going to work on me . Maybe only on stupid people , like her ." Kris said , pointing at you .

"What ?! I'm not stupid for goodness sake , how do you know if she's lying or not ? How long have you known her ? You can't even tell from whats real and fake . Like this Gucci bag i'm holding . You can't even differentiate the original and the fake one." (A/N: OK >< I'M JUST RANDOMLY ADDING GUCCI BAGS INTO IT . LOLOL . RANDOM) 

"You're not even holding anything." Kris said pointing at your hands . 

"You see , that's what i meant , you can't even imagine stuff . How does your brain even work ?!" You said , pointing at his brain . 

*Pianggg*

"O...what the hell was that ?" You shockingly said .

"I just shot you . See , i can imagine ." Kris said , smiling to himself . 

"Kris . It doesn't work this way." You said 

"My poor cookies !" Ae-ri shouted in the kitchen 

"Ae-ri , what are you doing ?" You said , trying to pull her away from the bunch of cookies which had been crumpled and badly smashed . 

"This are valuable cookies !" Ae-ri said , stuffing cookies one by one into . 

"What am i doing ?! This cookies are fattening !" Ae-ri said , spitting the cookies out . 

'Is she alright , she doesn't look like . I think..she's just mentally crazy..' You whispered to kris . 

'i WARNED YOU.' Kris said , glaring at you . 

A/N: SEE . SO SHE'S REALLY NOT A LIKE YOU ALL THOUGHT ! HAH ! :p . i feel so mean :( sorry ! okay , i love you all ! <3 SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE ^~^ 

AWESOME GIF SPAM 

[IMG]

 

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

NEWlay2.jpgNEWlay3.jpg

NEWlukai1.jpg

NEWsehunchan.jpg

NEWxiulay.jpg

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

OKAYS SO LOL . ENJOY :D IF YOU ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO SEE THESE GIFS :O .