Date with 'Destiny'

The Complicated Life of a Presidents Daughter

It was 3:30 when I got back to my room, and when my phone went off. I opened it to a text message from Chanyeol.

From: Yeollie

What happened to you being here in 15? D: Is everything okay? Do I need to come bail you out from the prison cell?

To: Yeollie

I have to go on another stupid date tonight. Yeollie, I am so sorry :'( Talk to you later! Luv ya! ;3

I put my phone down on the bed and sighed, I had plenty of time before my 'date' tonight. With a huff I got up and headed to my closet to find something decent to wear. With no success however I let out a groan and sat on the floor on the closet and played with a peice of fabric hanging from a dress.

"Eung?" The voice was so soft I thought I was just hearing voices until she spoke again. "Eung, why are you sitting on the floor?" Jee was standing in the doorway, concern across her face. "Because I can't find anything to wear for my stupid date tonight." Shock crossed her face, she pursed her lips and walked into the closet. Within a few moments she picked out a few peices of clothing and dropped them on my head. "Wear this." She then walked out of the closet, and the room without saying anything else.

I stood and put on the clothes without even really looking at them, but when I looked in the mirror, I was really impressed. Jee had picked out a dark grey sweater, a pink skirt, adn a pair of light pink flatts. I didn't even know I had this stuff in my closet. 

I need to thank her later when I get home. 

When I finished getting ready I took out my phone and laied back down on my bed. The only thing I could think about was how the evening was going to go, and eventually I dozed off.   

"Soung Eoung, wake up." I rolled over and let out a groan. "What?"  Soung Jee looked over at the clock, my gaze followed hers. 

6:12

I gasped and jumped out of bed and started towards the stairs. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier Jee?" I asked as I quickly put on my coat and got my keys. "I tried, but you didn't move, and you almost smacked me when I tried to get you off the bed." She walked back upstairs with a huff, and didn't come back.

There was no car ready once I got outside, so I sat on the cold steps and sighed. "He can't even be a man and be here even though I'm late?" I laughed to myself, I got my phone out and opened it.

To: Yeollie

My date totally ditched! 

I snickered as I sent the message and then looked at the dark sky. "Probably the best thing about living outside of the city, I can see the stars."

"You're such a girl." I looked over and saw Baekhyun standing infront of a black sports car. His tie was undone and his hair was a mess.

And your dad told ME to look decent?

"Is being a girl such a bad thing?" I asked with thick sarcasm in my voice. "If you're going to be rude then I'll just leave."

"Fine by me." I stated as I stood, I walked past him to the hedge just on the other side of his car. "Where are you going?" He asked in annoyance. "What does it matter to you?" I smirked, but as I turned back around I saw a shadowed figure just behind the tree I was headed towards.

"Afraid of the dark princess?" He snickered, my stomach dropped and I quickly walked back to him and stood infront of him. "If you're done, I'd like to go and eat." 

He was stunned and gave me a confused look. "But just a moment ago you were-"

"I know." I stated. Baekhyun just looked at me with question before walking past me, "Fine then, let's go. But I'm not opening the door for you." As soon as he was done talking I walked quickly to the passanger side door and got into the car. I locked my door and waited for Baekhyun to get in, the car. Once he did, he looked at me with a confused expression.

"What's your deal? Why are you so paranoid?" 

I glanced at him then looked forward, "Start driving and I'll tell you." He huffed and started the car, soon enough we were heading down the winding road towards the restaraunt.

"Tell me." 

"There's someone who follows me around. I don't know if he's security or what but it freaks me out. Any other questions?" I asked sweetly. Baekhyun seemed shocked by my answer but I ignored his silence and reached to turn on the radio. 

We drove in silence to the restaraunt, occasionally I'd catch him stealing glances. It made me resent this night even more.