Meeting Byun BaekHyun

The Complicated Life of a Presidents Daughter

I've never liked Mondays, who really does anyway? Mondays -for the most part- are the worst day of the week for everyone, people have to work and do other things to get ready for the week. However, I have to spend Mondays listening to conversations about the political outlook of South Korea, and about things that people don't even know about.

Yup, Mondays.

"Soung Eung?" the soft voice was barely a whisper but I managed to hear it over the loud fan on my bedside table. The maids accent was so thick it would be hard for it not to wake someone. I groaned and threw an arm over my eyes, in an attempt to block the incoming light. "Ms? Wake up please. It is almost 9 and your father is expecting you to awake." slowly I opened my eyes and saw Carly standing over the bedside. I sat up with another groan, Carly bowed before leaving the room at a slow pace.

Why does appa hire American maids? This is the Blue house, not the White house...

I laied back down and reached over for my phone to check to see what boring things I had to do that day.

Monday 6 October 2012

-Nothing

"What?!" I yelled as I jumped out from under the covers, I quickly ran downstairs to the dining room I turned the corner and saw my sisters already eating quietly. Soung Jin looked up and smiled. "Morning Eung, sleep well?" she asked, picking at the food on her plate. I nodded and took a seat between them. "I did, what about you? And you Hye?" Hye just sat and turned the page in her book.

She was always the quiet one. Instead of waiting for a reply that would never come, I waited for Jin's response.

"I didn't sleep very well last night to be honest. I'm so nervous about the elections coming up that I couldn't sleep." she said as she took up her plate and headed towards the kitchen. "I'll see you guys later!" she said walking out.

Jin was the oldest, and it was her job to help appa with his campaign for the upcoming elections. She didn't distaste the fame and glory that came with being a president's daughter like I did, in fact, she cared a ton! Sometimes it seems she cares more than appa does. Me being the youngest I was lucky, but if appa wins this years elections, then it'll be my turn to help him out. 

Is it bad I don't want him to win? I'm so sick of this life style.

I sat and played on my phone for a moment before my stomach growled, reminding me how hungry I was. I only took a few things to eat and sat quietly, eyeing the maid who gave concerning glances in my direction.

Aish, yes, this will fill me up! 

"Ms. maybe a few more things, you'll need your energy for today."

I gave her a glance and continued eating what little food there was on my plate.

As I headed back to my room, I heard voices coming from the maids corters, I put my ear to the door and listened closely.

"Have you seen him, he's very attractive." Said one of the maids, her voice a soft whisper.

"Yes, I saw him when he came for dinner with his father. He is very pleasing to the eye." Said the other as she put dishes away. I shook my head and continued to my room. 

I wonder who their talking about, aish, if appa is trying to hook me up with someone again I'm going to explode!

I got back to my room and threw myself back onto my bed, not bothering to get dressed, I never get a day to do nothing so what's the point even? I turned to lay on my back and pulled out my phone, I opened a text message that had been sitting there since last night. 

From: Yeolli

Yah! Pabo! Wake up! Come over! Please??!! ^^

Aish, this kid...

To: Yeolli

Is right now fine? Yes? Be there in 15 :)

I jumped up from the bed and walked over to my closet, but stopped as someone knocked on the door. I sighed and slugged over to open it, once I opened it I straightened up and cleared my throat. There was an unfamiliar woman standing infront of me, she was wearing a pencil skirt and a blazer which fit too perfectly.

"Ms. Soung?" She asked as she eyed my closely. I didn't have time to respond before she answered, "Please follow me." I stumbled after her as she walked quickly down the hallway. She lead me to my father's office and opened the door with sterness. Inside there were two unfamiliar men standing across from your father. "Ahh, Eung, how's my little princess?" My father gushed as he came over to give me a tight hug. "Behave yourself" He whispered in my ear just before letting me go. "I'm not a princess." I mumbled under my breath before I flashed a smile.

Appa motioned to the first man, broad shoulders, wrinkles everywhere, and already greying in his hair. "Eung, I would like you to meet Byun Tung Joong and this is his son-" He motioned to the other man, he seemed to be about your age, maybe a year or two older, standing by his father. His eyes were brown, as was his hair, he seemed to be very clean and calm. He eyed me with disgust before turning back to look at my father.

"-Byun Baekhyun." 

 

BaekHyun's Prov:

She seems a lot more pretty than they described her. She looks really unkept though, her hair is a mess and she isn't wearing clothes appropriate for a meeting like this. Crap. She saw me looking at her, just look away Baek....just look away.

He never looked at me again, or I never caught him looking is more appropriate. 

So, that's who the maids were talking about.

Carly brought me a glass of water whic I took out of boredom, it was more entertaining than whatever conversation my appa and that other man were having. "What do you think Eung?" My father asked.

"Miahnaeyo appa. What did you say? I asked, the other man shot an annoyed look at me before quickly changing his deminor into a friendly one.

So that's where that kid gets it from, aish, crazy family...

Appa sighed before smiling, "I said, 'I think my daughter would love to go on a date with Baekhyun, to get to know him better.' What do you think Eung? Up for it?" Baekhyun coughed, apparently he didn't catch the question the first time either. "Appa!" I said as I gave him an annoyed look. He turned back to the man and smiled, "She would love to, how about tonight at that new American place downtown? What's it called again? Tucanos. Sound good?" The man turned to face you and shot a fake smile. "Baekhyun can't wait to see you tonight Soung Eung. But please get ready properly for this dinner." 

Get ready properly my , if I wanna show in nothing but a bra and than I will!

The man shook my fathers hand and headed out the door. Once the door shut I turned to him with an angered face. "Appa, why did you do that?!" He shrugged and took a sip of his coffee before ansering. "Because it'll be good on my part for the election." I shook my head and turned to leave for my bedroom. "Eung, please be understanding about this and be on your best behavior!" He said just before I left the room.

I don't even know this kid appa, aish, you're so aggrivating!

Hello lovelies! So, pretty much I am re-writing this story and am making it better, now it is in 1st person (which is easier for me) and I am putting in a lot more detail. Things such as what is going on with Sung Eung and Chanyeol and how relationships develop and things like that! I hope you'll excuse my absence, there were um.......things happening and all is good now! :) Thank you to my lovely readers!

I love you all!