Pink Bunnies

In a Magical Place

 

They were all sitting in Bunny-Taeyangs tiny bunny-house. The reason for why they could fit in his tiny house was because of Siwons magical pink fairy-dust. And it sparkled. So he used it on himself and Centaur-Leeteuk so they became small.  

Suddenly! While they were drinking tea and easting cookies someone knocked at the door. Taeyang left the tiny bunny-chair and jumped his way over to the door on his small bunny-feet. He opened it and outside was Key, the gnome from the end of the rainbow. As soon as the door was opened Key played on his harmonica and sang;

‘’HEEEY THERE FELLOW MAGICAL CREATURES.

I Have something to tell

So now listen well

The evil evil Jokwon

Is.. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

He fell in love with a beautiful maaaan – or not really

But an ugly horse took his bunnys heart

Looking at that man is all he can

So now he’s kidnapping every bunny in the yard.’’

When the song was over, Key bowed and disappeared.

‘’Oh my! We have to save the bunnies!’’ Leeteuk said and panicked.

‘’But you already have me?’’ Taeyang said like he was hurt L

Siwon looked at them both and said; ‘’we HAVE to save them!’’

And then they all rushed outside to help the bunnies. They had to find the Evil Jokwond and eliminate him, or something like that.

Taeyang was sitting on Leeteuks back while Siwon was flying above them, to see if he could find the rainbow but to keep an eye on the two under him too. When they crossed the pink-bunny-field, no bunnies were to be seen, and that made Leeteuk sad.

Suddenly they heard someone crying. At first they thought that it was Leeteuk because of his love for bunnies, but it wasn’t him. They followed the sound and found a man with a ugly hat sitting in the grass, hiding his face in his hands while crying. ‘’What’s wrong Man with an ugly hat?’’ Taeyang asked and the man started crying even more.

‘’The Evil Jokwon cursed my name, and I’m not the one to blame, I can only speak in rhymes, even though I’ve tried to stop a thousand times. The hat is going to stay, so please don’t ask, that would make my day,’’ the man with the ugly hat said.

‘’Oh, what’s your name my good man?’’ Siwon asked because he was a really loving person.

‘’Heechul is my name, and don’t call it lame,’’

Leeteuk started laughing uncontrollably because of Heechuls lame rhymes and his hat, but he wouldn’t say anything because he was afraid that he would make him angry. They agreed to take Heechul with them to Jokwon so he could be normal again. Or.. as normal as possible. Soon they were on their way again to The Rainbow.

The whole way, Taeyang and Leeteuk were all lovey-dovey while Heechul didn’t say much because of his rhymes. And because the authors aren’t good at it either.  

‘’Yah, your stupid fool, do you think your cool? Flying into my giraffe like that, I know you saw it you brat,’’ Heechul rhymed, every word filled with anger because of his giraffe. The three friends looked confused at each other. ‘’Are you talked to me?’’ Siwon asked and pointed at himself. Heechul nodded to avoid any rhymes.

‘’There are no giraffe?’’ they all said.

‘’You can’t see it – you’re not as cool as me and Brat Pitt,’’ Heechul said and looked 100% offended. And without asking, they continued their journey. They had already realized that something was wrong in Heechuls head.    

 

[A/N] 
Rhymes are not our strong side, sorry. And the song - omg... 
Well, hope you liked it anyways. It's not supposed to be a really good-written story, now you know.