Love is in the air

In a Magical Place

 

Siwon was on his way to visit his best friend. He was flying in the sky with his beautiful, pink, sparkling fairy wings. But he didn’t have much time, so he decided to fly a quicker way; through the pink-bunny-field.

Suddenly he heard some loud noises – someone on the pink-bunny-field was in trouble! He looked down and spotted a centaur and as the goodhearted Christian Siwon was, he flew down to help.

‘’Oh, what’s wrong my good centaur?’’ he asked with a concerned look on his face and frowned with his big black shibrows.

‘’I’m collecting pink bunnies for my pink-bunny-collection, but they are too fast,’’ the centaur answered and stomped in the ground.  

‘’Why are you collecting bunnies?’’ Siwon asked again.

‘’Not just bunnies – PINK bunnies! And I do it because it’s fun. I do it every  day,’’ he said and looked insulted. ‘’I’m Leeteuk by the way,’’ he said and forgot everything about his problem for a moment.

‘’I’m Siwon,’’ Siwon answered and smiled with his usual smile and creeper stare.

Suddenly Leeteuk saw a really tired pink bunny and thought that he was able to catch it. He ran after it as fast as he could while Siwon was watching. On his way he tripped over something and fell. He got really angry and yelled and cursed before a voice suddenly said:

‘’WEEEELCOME TO THE END OF THE RAINBOW! How can I help you?’’ It was a little short man with a funny hat and a harmonica. Confused he looked around to explore his surroundings. Something wasn’t right. This wasn’t the place he fell asleep. DAMDAMDAAAAAAA!

‘’Oh, wrong place. My rainbow is over there,’’ he said and pointed to the left before running off to his rainbow on his little legs as fast as he could. In no time the little guy was nowhere to be seen.

Both Siwon and Leeteuk were a little confused. Siwon looked at his pink fairy-watch and snapped back to reality. He forgot his friend! Now he was late!

‘’I have to go, I’m already late. Maybe I can help you with your bunny-problem later.’’ Siwon said and turned around to fly away but was stopped by Leeteuk.

‘’Do you want a ride? I’m faster. Your little gay-wings are too slow,’’ Leeteuk offered and without thinking more about the insult Siwon accepted the offer and jumped op on Leeteuks back. Then they rode into the sunset together, surrounded by toast-butterflies. In no time they were in front of his friends house. Siwon jumped down and knocked on the tiny door. A cute little voice was heard from the inside, saying ‘’I’m coming, I’m coming,’’ When he opened the door, he looked really mad.

‘’CHOI SIWON, YOU’RE LATE. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU ?!’’ he yelled. His cute little voice changed to a serious and mad one in no time. And despite his cute bunny-look he was really scary. Siwon apologized many times.

But Leeteuk was stunned. It was a bunny! But not just any bunny. This one was white – the most beautiful one he had ever seen in his long centaur life. A strange feeling came upon him – a feeling he had never felt before. A feeling only the authors knew what was – LOVE. Love is in the air

The little bunny seemed quite surprised too by his friends friend and the same feeling rushed over him. ‘’I’m Taeyang,’’ the bunny stuttered and blushed. Leeteuk introduced himself too with a just as embarrassed look on his face as Taeyang.

‘’You’re adorable! Let’s date! You should be my boyfriend,’’ Taeyang suggested. And Leeteuk agreed without hesitating because of his breath-taking bunny-look and this weird feeling like butterflies in his belly.

And Siwon? He was just happy for his friends.   

 

[A/N] 

So that was first chapter. We hope you like it ^-^
We really enjoyed writing this xD