Taken

The Invasion Plan Of Planet B124AP224

I pulled out 4000 won, forked it over for both banana and chocolate milk, and received 500 won change and peeled one open for supper. If Eun Chae knew about my diet now, she would have probably killed me. Then, as I was making my way out of the convenience store, I bumped into someone wearing a hoodie and a cap.

"Sorry," I said hastily.

"JunYu? Kim JunYu?" he grinned and I started, looking up into his face.

"Teddy?"

"Hey, man!" he said, grabbing me by the hand and bumping me on the chest in greeting, "I haven't seen you around in a while!" he grinned. I smiled.

"College, unless you have any orders for me, I'd be happy to do it."

"You're just the same old dreary workaholic," he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Like you're the one to talk."

Then, I realized that he was wearing huge dance sneakers with poker cards designs at the tongues.

"Hyung, I've something to ask you."

"Sure."

"My relative's birthday is coming soon and he's a fan of 2NE1," he looked proud and I went on, "he's positively crazy about 'I Am The Best'…"

"Naturally," Teddy said perkily and I laughed.

"So, I'm kinda wondering where I could get one of their albums plus signature."

His eyes widened.

"Whoa," he said, "that's near impossible these days; you gotta wait ages for rare local fan-signs for that kind of baby." Then, as he watched my expression droop, he grinned.

"For all the help and discounts you've given us, I can get you one for cheap, plus poster and leather carrier." He winked and nicked my banana milk.

"Good doing business with you," he called and raised the milk in goodbye.

I grinned at the sneaky dude.

*

The petrol station by the side of the highway was dimly lit and almost completely empty. A sleep store-assistant leaned against the cashier, occasionally lifting a pair of heavily coated eye lashes lazily so that she could look at the screen hanging at the ceiling at the corner, right above the chips section. A few bikers in leather jackets lined with studs were smoking by the toilet and a stretch of grass. Eun Chae gripped her backpack to her chest as they stared at her. Feeling uncomfortably chilly, she picked up her suitcase and dialed her brother's number.

It rang one.

Twice. Thr…

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oppa, are you here yet?" she asked, her heart beating furiously. The men in leather jackets were making eyes at her, some of them gesturing her towards them. She turned away.

"Eh? Yeah, I'm two minutes away from the station."

"Please hurry, I'm scared. There's no one here but bikers."

"Okay, keep talking to me; it'll make you feel better."

"Aish, oppa, just…" there was a loud crackle and a huge crash that sent me pulling the cell phone from my ears in surprise.

"Chae?"

Static.

"Chae?"

A scream broke out, chilling every nerve in my body.

Then, a dial tone rang out. I nearly dropped the phone; my palms were sweating so much.

  Then, my steps broke into a run.


woookay...double update as usual...

Please comment and subscribe! (there r a LOT of silent readers out there.. T^T) tq 4 supporting dis fic so far! hehe

Oh, yeah, it'll oso b great if u'd upvote, tq! @^.^@