The New Kim Family Member

The Invasion Plan Of Planet B124AP224

 

"So that's why they're here, to investigate the plants?" I asked.
"Clever boy," Hyosung smiled, "yes, and to figure out suitable extraction methods."
We landed back in my room.
"Which is my job," Youngjae said proudly.
"Indeed, so, to ensure that you kids don't slack off, I've sent my loyal cutie – Ririkimi, to keep an eye on you." She smiled and Daehyun rolled his eyes.
"Right," Him Chan muttered.
"Work hard, kids! Anyeong!" she giggled and she vanished.
Ririkimi sighed in exhaustion and rubbed her eyes.
"Riri sleep now." She squeaked and flopped onto the carpet, with her feet over her head.
"Keep an eye on me, my arse," Youngjae scoffed, "all Ririkimi does is sleep and play. You ask me, the one slacking off the most will be her."
"Is it dangerous?" I asked uncertainly.
"Only if you're afraid of toy rabbits. Relax, she's herbivore." Yongguk said and picked her up by the ears.
"She's adorable!" Eun Chae said in delight, staring at the thing through glasses.
"They're fairly cuddly, yes." Jong Up smiled.
"Where do we keep her?"
"If she poops," I pointed at the door, "outside."
"Oppa!"
"Nah, she doesn't. She hiccups to remove smoke after fuel combustion, which is all. Some people even use their gas to make Matoki perfume." Yongguk said and tossed Ririkimi into my drawer, despite my protests. 
"Ugh, the stuff females do for beauty." Daehyun said and flumped back onto the couch.
Eun Chae hurried to the drawer and picked Ririkimi out.
"She's so soft!" she squealed.
"Wash your hands later," I told her and turned to leave the room. When I was about to shut the door, it was blocked by Jong Up's foot.
"JunYu, I have something to ask you."
"Huh?" I pushed open the door slightly so that I could see his face.
"Can I go to the mall?"
"No," I said firmly and progressed to close the door again. It was blocked once more.
"But my hair's brown."
"And you have Cheetos for arms, army clothes on you and MY T-shirts. I don't need any females following you home. Eun Chae, put that...thing down and pack your books. I'm walking you to school today."
"There are music stores at the mall," Jong Up pointed out.
"You can download any song you want on iTunes, bro. Eun Chae, now."
"I feel claustrophobic in here, I was the X-Man in the military. I never stayed indoors."
I sighed.
"Jong, I have no time for this. NO." I kicked his foot away and slammed the door shut. I picked up my satchel on the floor and went to the doorway to put on my shoes. Zelo and Daehyun took care to look at the screen as I walked pass. Nevertheless, I could tell that they were uncomfortable.
Eventually, Eun Chae came out to the porch.
"He's crying." She said quietly.
I lost my with the shoelaces.
"Not exactly bawling, but he's tearing." Eun Chae said as she pulled on her sandals, "he thought I didn't see."
I pulled the tongues of my sneakers over my socks to cover up the stupid Naruto animations in silence.
"You're a meanie."
I straightened up and brushed dust off my jeans.
"You're cold and offensive."
I lifted the clasp of my satchel to check if my wallet was there.
"You're an inconsiderate guardian."
I stomped on my shoes to test the comfort.
"You act like a girl."
"JONG UP!" I yelled and Eun Chae started. There came a huge thump and staggering footsteps as Jong Up scrambled to his feet. Zelo and Daehyun lost control of their remotes and I could hear their characters in the game crashing into each other. The door of my bedroom slid open.
"Get your shoes and change into one of my shirts. I want you out here in less than a minute." I turned away so that I wouldn't grin as his face lighted up in delight.
Eun Chae smiled and slipped her hand around my elbow.
"You're daebak, oppa."

Keep voting! The poll's not closed yet! Comment and subscribe too!

Thanks! :)