4th Teaser

fruity girls >> just keep it juicy

 

--

 k o r e a b o o 
 
A lady with a auburn brown hair staring at the screen of her laptop but there was nothing there that got her attention. Her mind is somewhere else. She bites her lips and glances at her phone. Can she trust him?
 
I guess you will be wondering who is she. She is a reporter from Koreaboo, kpop international news site. Her name is Park Hyoan, aged 31 and she loves her job much.
 
If you're wondering why is she behaving so anxious, it's because someone from Woolim's said that he want to give an information about Woolim's new girl group, Fruity Girls that will debute soon. The members is still unknown and it's such an opportunity for her carreer but she don't know if she can trust him. It's the first time they talk and he said he gonna tell her about the confidential information. Somehow kinda  suspicious.
 
A lady with a long yellowish hair taps her desk, "Day dreaming?" she giggles, "Unnie ah, i got an appointment with Hyuna for her Ice Cream comeback!" She smiles at Hyoan, too sincere almost looks like mocking. "Well, good for you then," Hyoan fakes a smile. "Thats because of you, I learn a lot from you, you're my role model kyaaa!" the lady hugs Hyoan. "Omo, I don't wanna be late for the interview. Seeya.." The lady waves and lightly went outside of Hyoan's office. She is Goo Nami, aged 26. She is nowadays hot shot reporter of Koreaboo. Hyoan used to be in Nami's position a few years back but times change. New, pretty and young reporter come to the scene and that'll be repeated over and over again. Hyoan just wish that she can be like Nami again.
 
She had made her mind. She will meet her new informer tomorrow or tonight if she can. She will have this story, she will reveal Fruity Girls members. Hyoan grabs her phone and dials a certain numbers. The other line is busy, she lets out a deep sighs. She will call him later for sure. 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 

  Fruity Note

I think I'm sick  u,u

Anw, I had quite an important announcement :3

I cant wait to start the story>.<

here's is the deal, if I get 30 subscriber before 30/10/2012, I'll reveal the members earlier

Maybe on 20/12/2012?

So, wanna help me to advertise this story?