5th Teaser

fruity girls >> just keep it juicy

 

--

 t h e l o v e l y j a c k p o t )
 
Hyoan was looking at her article on the official website of Koreaboo. She felt content since she was the first one to discover the brand new rookie group members. Her table was quite a mess, with various entertainment magazines, pens, pencils and scattered paper. Looks like she had been working the whole day in her office for the story. Earlier, her boss also called for her. She chuckled, remembering his praise. Even her other collegues had congratulate her, including Goo Nami. I guess she is really good and sincere.. She thought to herself. But still she felt a bit scared somehow, since what she had written is not from Woolim's CEO's words but from someone behind the shadow, more like an informer for her. She don't know if Woolim's was going to be happy with her unveiled the members. Maybe they're happy, making their name raise to the top in online search engine.
 
A quick knock was heard at the door. She looked up at the door and to her table. She just realised what a mess it is.
 
"Come in," she said and a well dressed lady walked into her room. She is well built, not too skinny but she had a nice body. Her hair is black with a chestnut highlight, tidy and classically made into a bun. Her lips in full and painted in a deep red color. She walked to her desk with a confident posture. Hyoan was busy studying the lady that she just met. Is she a new actress? I don't remember seeing her anywhere but I think I saw her somewhere? She wore and elegant mini dress in deep red, same color of her lips. Her stiletto was so gorgeous in black and red color. Her appearence looked classical yet trendy with all branded and expensive accessory.
 
"Hello there," the model like lady snaped Hyoan out of her thought. "I'm Jina Choi," Jina strectheed out her hand.
 
"I'm Park Hyoan, nice meeting you Miss Choi," they shake hands. "Please take a seat."
 
Jina looks at her messy table; this maded Hyoan quite embarrased.
 
"Sorry for this, I don't know that anyone was coming to meet me," she smiled and tilt her head, "Miss Choi, what brings you here? May I know?"
 
"This is about your article," Jina paused and continue, " I am the girls manager."
 
Hyoan looked at her with a big round eyes. " The Fruity Girls?" her questioned, earning a nod from Jina. Suddenly she felt burdened, does Woolim want to know about how she got the imformation? What if they want to give her a warning or something? But this girl, named Jina seemed harmless, at least at the outside.
 
"If you want to know..."
 
"Thank you," Jina cut off her words and said thanks. "Your revealation actually had make our company in headlines in various magazines and search engine, that's why iIcame here to personally thank you."
 
"Welcome?" Hyoan looked at Jina with a puzzle expression. 
 
"By the way, we already know who told you this little secret. I understand your job as a reporter. Don't worry about us giving you lawsuit or what so ever," Jina flips her hair and stands up.
 
"Yeah, it's pretty hard to resist when someone called me, talking about a hot new information," Hyoan smiles a bit at Jina.
 
"I know, you're lucky that that information is true though..Anyway, they're like my own sisters. I certainly won't let anything happened to them." Jina smirks and left the room.
 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

  Fruity Note

I brought to you the lovely jackpot<3

The manager, Jina Choi^^

Chukaeyo MELONMASHXDDD

If you're curious about  her look, you can refer to the picture up there, yesh those 3 pictures..

Isn't she gorgeous?

-Jihyeon-