3rd Teaser

fruity girls >> just keep it juicy

--

(  f r u i t y  plum  trainees ) 
 
plums
Popular among people of melancholic nature with a developed symbolic thinking. This people always turn their sadness into creavitive activities.
 
Nobody POV
Chinese Restaurant
9.26pm
 
2 guys and a girl enter a chinese restaurant that located at the side of Seoul City. They are looking for a place to seat but the restaurant is hectic and they can't see any empty table. The girl wait with one of the guy at the side of the restaurant while the other guy asked to the worker if there is empty place for them. The girl pouts, " Oppa, I think there's no place for us. " Her name is Kang Yunyi. One of the trainee in Woolim Entertainment. "And who's fault is that?" The older guy raise his eyebrow. "Are you saying because of me? I'm a girl and a girl got to dress well," she rolls her eyes.
 
The other guy come to them, "There's no empty place left for us." He said while shaking his head. The two boys are Yunyi's btothers,  Kang Yhun and Kang Yixing. "Aish, so we gonna go back?" The girl who has an edgy, y and clubbish look pulls her brother, Yhun's shirt. Yhun looks at Yixing and nods lightly. When they were about to get out from the restaurant, someone call them.
 
"Hey!" A cool looking guy call them, "You can sit with us, there are three empty seats at our table there," he said pointing at the direction. There are 6 guys sitting at there, scratch that, there are 7 guys and a girl. Yunyi looks at both of her brothers and waiting for their answer. "Okay then, why not," Yixing said. The guy that offers those seats motions them to the place and they walks together there. 
 
"Hey guys, I want to introduce you to.." the guy look at Yunyi and his brothers. " I'm Yhun. This is my brother Yixing and little sister Yunyi," he said with a smile. The guys ask them to sit and intoduce himself, "I'm Kris." One by one of them itrodcing themself until.. "Sehun imnida," he said with a genuine smile and continue, "This kiddo is Dani."  The girl named Dani smacks the Sehun guy on lap.
 
This situation above actually happened a year ago. What you don't know is both Yunyi and Dani is a trainee at Woolim. They're two of the candidates for Woolim's first girl group. Only one will be choosen and there also might be more candidates in the future. Those 7 guys is a trainees from SM that will debut soon 6 guys in Exo- M and 1 guy in Exo- K.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 

  Fruity Note

I'm sorry for this short short update

I just notice that most of you didn't choose Infinite or Tasty as your connection

I don't want a cliche story but it would be great if you guys add infinite or tasty as your bestie/chingu/rival/love interest/family/etc~

And the DEADLINE is on 31/10/2012 \^.^/

ps: I want to promote another apply fanfic here^^

2 more members to go lolxD

Click HERE :3