The Past,...?

Summer Dreams

I'm so sorry, readers~! for not updating for a while coz i'm busy for pre-university...!    O.M.G, i'm gettin older, but i don't want to leave my teen years!! ngaaaaa   D':

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

“SeoHyun~~” YoonSeul called to her while they are in the locker room. SeoHyun was changing her outfit to the usual scrubs she wears.

“What?”

“The pashmina is so pretty~” YoonSeul said while sending eye signal to the pashmina. SeoHyun looked at the pashmina and immediately stashed it into her locker.

“You wore that pashmina everyday to work..” YoonSeul paused. “you really like that pashmina, huh?”

“… or the person who gave that pashmina to you…?”

SeoHyun winced and turned to find her friend was winking at her.

“Yah..!” SeoHyun yelled while throwing a hand towel towards YoonSeul, but she managed to dodge it.

 

“Our SeoHyunnie is in LOVE~~” she whistled as she danced herself towards the door.

 

 

*                                                             *                                                             *

 

 

SeoHyun drove back to her house after work. YoonSeul and ChanMi couldn’t stop teasing her all day; thanks to the pashmina.

She arrived at her house kind of late because of the traffic. After she unlocked her door, she sensed an eerie feeling.

That’s when her bedside lamp .

 

And beside it, sitting at the sofa… is YongHwa.

 

“YongHwa…!?” SeoHyun was shocked. “How did you get into my house!!?” she was so exasperated.

“I…I happened to find your spare key hidden in the flower plant pot in front of the door.” YongHwa explained. ‘Oh yeah, I did hid my keys in the flower plant’, she thought to herself.

“Why are you here..?” her tone was flat but serious. Of course she’s mad when somebody barge into her house without her knowing, even though it is someone that she knew.

 

“SeoHyun-ssi, I need to talk to you.” YongHwa sat up and walk towards her.

“About what?”

“Why not we sit down first…?” YongHwa signaled her to sit down. SeoHyun put down her stuff at the kitchen counter and sat down on the sofa. YongHwa took out a bottle of wine from the refrigerator and two glasses.

“What do you want to talk about…?”SeoHyun asked. YongHwa handed a glass of wine to her and she raised one eyebrow but took it anyway.

“Cheers~” YongHwa said. SeoHyun took a sip and so does he. “Let’s drink first…”

 

 

They finished two glasses of wine each. As SeoHyun’s tolerance for alcohol is low, she began to feel woozy. YongHwa put down his glass and took SeoHyun’s glass from her and placed it on the table.

“Seriously, YongHwa…” SeoHyun muttered in slight drunkenness “…what is it that you want to talk about..?”

YongHwa remained composed. “The past.”

“The past…?”

“The past.”YongHwa made it clear to her. SeoHyun frowned.

“What is it about the past…?” SeoHyun asked again. “And what’s that have to do with me…?”

Well…

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THAT'S FOR NOW...! (huhu)

what do u think yonghwa would tell her?~

sorry because of the short chapter, but i'm trying to suit to the event in the next chapter...... SO WAIT UP FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE, 'KAY?? bare with me, pleeease...!