the Date... :)

Summer Dreams

Update!! Update!! HAHAHAA~~!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

-SeoHyun’s POV-

 

The moment I saw him, I was so surprised. I thought it was a lie, but this man that is standing in front of me is real. The same expression, the same hair, the same fashion style.

It is him.

“You came down faster than I expected.” He spoke and flashed his smirk. Yeah, the same mischievous smirk.

“So?” I replied.

He chuckled. “Feisty as ever…” he remarked. I frowned.

“Shall we go now? I don’t want to bother with your schedules.” He said and it made me shocked. You do know that he always interfere with my schedules and came and interrupt me at work, right?

In the car, we did not converse at all. The whole journey to ‘he knows where’ was quiet, except that only the song from the audio player was playing; Marry You by Bruno Mars. (!!!)

 

 

“I’ll have the beef steak and iced lemon tea.” KyuHyun said to the waiter while handing the menu book. Then he and the waiter looked at me, waiting.

“Errrrrmm, I’ll have the… chicken pie and apple juice.” The writer wrote it down and disappeared to the counter.

“How little you ordered. You should eat more, because you looked skinnier than before.” He remarked that to me. I have nothing to say because I don’t know what to say at all.

“And you’re still quiet as ever.” He continued. I looked up to him and rolled my eyes. He chuckled.

“And you’re still feisty as ever.”

“Yah…! Stop that…!” I finally yelled. The rest of the crowds suddenly turned their heads towards us. Upon realizing that, I bowed my head slightly as a sign of apology. KyuHyun did not stop chuckling.

The silence continued when we ate. I have so much questions in my head that I want to throw to this man, but my voice doesn’t want to come out. Now that I’m having sore throat, it just making things worse.

“So, how’s your work doing…?” he breaks the silence. I paused from my eating.

“It’s fine…”

“How’s your mom? Oh, did she like my present to her?”

I looked at him. Yeah, that present that consists of elegant silk fabric and laces and a card that Omma refuse to disclose the content to me.

“She’s fine… and she likes your present.” I answered. He smug in satisfaction and continue eating. My eyes did not budge from him. Then, I put down my fork on the plate.

 

“Aren’t you…” I paused, and so do him. He looked up at me.

“Yes…?”

I hesitated. “Aren’t you… going to explain something to me?”

“About what…?”

UGH! Don’t you get the point??!! GRRR

“You know what I’m talking about…”

“And which one is that??” he replied with a slight smile. That’s right, he knew what I meant but he’s just playing with me!

“You know…”

“Yeeeess~…??”

UGH!!!

“You disappeared for more than a month.” I gave up, forcefully.

“You missed me, aren’t you?” he was leaning forward a bit while smirking. My reflex asked me to lean backwards.

“Don’t be ridiculous!” I hissed.

He laughed. “You are.”

“Over my dead body.” I muttered. He just couldn’t stop grinning and it started to annoy me.

 And it annoys me more that he doesn’t my question at all. He had jumped to other topic and I have no choice but to go with the flow. Besides, my throat doesn’t seem to be able to yell at him.

 

-END-

 

SeoHyun walked behind KyuHyun while strolling at the streets with boutiques and parlours. They become quiet again since they finished their lunch.

She suddenly felt sudden surge of pain on her legs and eventually fell on the pavement.

“Yah! SeoHyun, are you okay?” KyuHyun who rushed to her asked. SeoHyun was still rubbing at the part where she felt cramped.

 “I’m… okay.” She replied but in a very low and husky voice. was dry.

“What…?” KyuHyun asked again.

“I’m FINE, just a slight pain.” She raised her voice. All of the people passing by just glanced towards them.

Suddenly, SeoHyun’s hand was pulled and before she knows it, she was on the back of KyuHyun. KyuHyun pulled her for the piggy-back.

“YAH!! I said I’m fine. Put me down!!” SeoHyun yelled while struggling to go down from him, but KyuHyun hugged her legs tightly.

“Sheesh… Chill out, doctor. Besides, I don’t think you can walk another 200 meter with cramped legs.” KyuHyun stated. SeoHyun stopped struggling and shut herself up. KyuHyun smiled and continue to walk.

“You know…” KyuHyun spoke.

“I went away for a month because I was on a business trip to various places.”

SeoHyun just remained silent.

“Do you hear me…?” KyuHyun asked again.

“Hmmmmmm…” SeoHyun hummed in reply. KyuHyun smiled. Her hand that was hugging his neck was so pale; he really misses her presence.

“Are you mad that I disappear…?” he asked again. SeoHyun flinched.

“N-No.”

“Are you sure?”

SeoHyun did not respond. Along the way back to the hospital, both of them did not converse. Guess the atmosphere in the car is not so friendly.

 

 

“T-Thanks.” SeoHyun said after she got out of the car.

“You’re welcome.” KyuHyun smiled at her and at that point, she felt blood rushed to her face.

“SeoHyun,” KyuHyun called just before she was stepping away. He walked towards her.

“What…?” SeoHyun turned to faced him. He stopped at few centimeters in front of her.

“W-What…?” SeoHyun looked at him in the eyes.

KyuHyun then smiled and pulled out a colorful pashmina (http://www.scarfandshawls.com/images/Pashmina%20scarf%2010009.jpg) that was wrapped around his neck but tucked under his coat. He then wrapped the scarf around SeoHyun’s neck.

“This…” SeoHyun muttered when she slightly lifted the beautiful pashmina that is wrapping around her neck.

“I saw it somewhere when I was walking around Istanbul streets, and I think it might look good on you.” KyuHyun explained. “And I’m right about that.”

SeoHyun looked at the pashmina again.

“This would keep you warm during at this winter season. But spring will arrive soon; I can’t wait for it.” KyuHyun said while adjusting back the pashmina around her neck.

“Why are you waiting for spring season to come…?” SeoHyun asked her. KyuHyun smiled at her.

“You’ll see soon.”  

 

"And take good care of your health. I don't want my 'future-wife' to be sick." he winked at her.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

fuuuuh!!! finished with this chappie!

if there's any typo anywhere, just ignore it :P

hope you guys like it~ they're dating~~~

and don't forget to leave ur comments, e?