Triangle Love

All My Love is For You

Before Kyuhyun finally know where Seohyun is.

"Seohyun!" He screams

"Kyu? Kyu Oppa~!"

Hugging each other, saying that they're both missing each other.

"Who are you with?"

"That's my friend, Donghae. Oppa! Please come here meet my Boyfriend."

Donghae walk and he's shocked. He just know that Seohyun already have a boyfriend. But how about his feeling? Move on is not as easy as we say, we thought. He come near to Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

"Annyeong.." Said Donghae.

"Annyeong.." Kyu replies.

"Come on Seo, let's go home.. We can't cancel our wedding right?"

Kyuhyun grabbing Seohyun's arm very tight.

"Donghae, thank you for giving me a chance to leave in your house, and all our sweet memories won't never be forget in my mind. Especially that doll :D Sorry, I have to go.. And If you want.. This is for you.. *Seohyun write her phone number* Please text me.. annyeonghi gyeseyo, Donghae Oppa."

SeoKyu Leave..

"Wait! Don't leave! *Donghae grabbing Seo's other hand tightly*  I just want to say... Sa.. Saranghae yo~"

Seohyun and Donghae, looking each other.. with love.

"Yes~ I love you too.." Said Seohyun.

She cried and leave with Kyuhyun.

 

***

At Home..

"Dongsaeng, what do you mean saying I love you to him? I thought you only love me.. Ohh.. So you runnaway because of him.."

"I do love him Oppa, you don't understand. He is really kind... He made me laugh.. Not like you!  I want to go back there!" Said Seohyun while she was angry.

"Not like me? What do you mean?"

"Yes absolutely. Why?  Just care with you girlfriend.. What her name? Um~ Yea.. SICA. Just care with her."

"She is not my girlfriend, okay.. She is my old friend.. Actually she is my ex-girlfriend. When I asked her to broke up, she cried.. And she still can't believe that we already break up. I don't have any feelings to her. I'm sorry if I'm wrong."

Seohyun hugs Kyuhyun, She don't know the real story.. She only jealous and finally meet someone who she loves too..

"I love..." Said Seohyun before she realize that she love Donghae too..

 

***

Seohyun going to bed, thinking what she've done in this several weeks.

 

Bo peep... Bo peep~!

The sound from Seohyun's phone. Oh, surprisingly she got a text message.

 

NO NAME:

Hi.. This is me Donghae... If you recieve this message, please reply. Gomawo~.

 

Seohyun's Heart speaks "Aaahh.. That's Donghae Oppa's Phone number. Better save it!"

 

NO NAME changes to Donggiee Oppa Saranghae

 

Seohyun Replies.

 

Seohyun:

Hi Oppa.. Thank you for texting me.. I really miss u.

 

Bo peep.. Bo peep~!

 

Donggiee Oppa Saranghae:

Yes. I miss you too.. Excuse me, I have to go.. Kekeke...  ^0^ Byee.. Saranghae yo~!

 

Seohyun Hearts Speaks "Aiggoo~ I miss him a lot. But wae i forget about Kyu Oppa while texting with him?? Hmmm"

 

***

While Seohyun taking a bath..

 

Bo peep.. Bo peep~!

 

"Seohun! There's a message for you!!" She didn't hear.

Kyuhyun decided to open the message..

 

"Huh? Who is Donggiee Oppaa... Omg! That could be Donghae! I'm so curious what's the message is.."

 

-To Be Continued-