Live with Someone New

All My Love is For You

"So, what's your name?"

"My name is Donghae. How could you get lost?"

"Long story.. I was mad at my Oppa. We almost getting married, but.... *started to cry again*"

"Sorry for asking thiss.. Just relax, if you want, you can stay here for a while. (: , be right back.. I will make you a cup of green tea."

Donghae is a humble man who lived in a small town. Alone in one house. He don't have parents. His parents are all past the way.

*Donghae is back from the kitchen, making green tea for Seohyun*

"Here, please drink.. I have like a green tea cafe. They said my green tea have different taste with other green tea. And now, i give to you.. For free :D"

"hahha... lol.. you are a nice man."

"Oh yea, and please you have this. This is a doll. You have the girl one and I have the boy one.. So you wil never forget me soon when you come back to where you from."

"Um~ Gomawo oppa ^0^"

 

***
 

"Good morning, let's go hiking the mountain!"

"Good morning oppa, we will go hiking? But I don't bring my clothes for that.. :'( "

"That's fine, I have my little sister's  clothes. So you can borrow it from her."

"But where is she? Since yesterday, I don't even meet her.."

"She past away already.."

"Ohh.. Umm.. Mianhae Oppa.. I didn't mean to.."

"That's fine, let's forget about her. Get change your clothes and then we go."

*Seohyun changes her clothes*

 

***

Seohyun and Donghae walk around and hiking a beautiful green mountain. Seohyun fall.

"Aaaaa.... Ouch.."

"Ne, Are you okay? Let me help you."

Donghae cleaned all the leaves that sticks in Seohyun's leg. Seohyun, starring at Donghae, something different feeling. Not like before with Kyuhyun.

Seohyun's heart speaks "Is it what we call true love? Different feelings than before?"

Surprisingly, Donghae has the same feeling with Seohyun. But they doesn't know each othert feeling.. Kekeke

They always together, happy and of course with love before.....

 

-To Be Continued-