Fasten your seatbelts

Trip to nowhere (three-shot)

 

Min was getting ready to go out when the doorbell to his and Yunho’s apartment suddenly rang.

Peeping at the hole on the door, he saw the two least people he expected to pay him a visit.

He hesitantly opened the door and a pair of wide grins greeted him happily.

“Minnie!~” YooSu sang in unison as they enveloped the maknae in a tight hug.

All the worry and curiosity disappeared as the youngest was overwhelmed by warmth and longing.

“I missed you guys,” Min mumbled.

“Don’t cry, dongsaeng,” Chun cooed as he felt his own tears roll down his face.

“Don’t be like this you two!” Su yelled as he tried hard to fight joining in the cry fest.

 They then broke apart and happiness filled the room.

Min motioned for them to sit as he closed the door behind them.

“So, what brings you guys here all of a sudden?” the youngest inquired.

“Well, Jae-hyung went to meet with Yun-hyung so we decided to see you too,” Su stated.

“Oh,” Min replied.

“Did you already have other plans?” Chun asked as he noticed the maknae was all dressed up.

“I was just going to find someone to hang out with. Good thing you guys came just in time,” the latter smirked happily.

“That’s great then. We were going to kidnap you if you did,” Su confessed as he giggled.

“Where do you guys want us to go?” Chun then asked.

“Anywhere’s fine with me,” Min shrugged.

“Let’s go anywhere then!” Su voiced out excitedly.

All three then got up and got in Chun’s car to start their trip to anywhere.. which they were soon to find out.. was going to lead to nowhere.. or was it?