Princess...

Don't Forget: I Love You!

Hong Ki's POV

Okey, let's make this interesting! Let's see this from my point if view, huh? But ___ can't find out...

"Can't find out what!?"

"Um... ..."

Three years ago

They were pickin on her again. Seul Gi, CL and Tiffany was seriously picking on her again. But why? She was, in my eyes, the most beautiful girl. Her honey/gold brown hair, he eyes... She everything those girls didn't have!

"What's ya thinking of?"

"What!? Heh, nothing..."

"Yeah, right man... You're thinking about her again right?"

"Ye... But why are they always picking at her? Because she's smarter then them? Because I only see her?"

"Don't know man, but teacher's comming..."

Mine and Seung Hyun's conversation stopped as soon as our teacher came in. She was tall, looked like a pear, you know with huge and legs, but a small head? Yeah, like that... Ugly!

She was blabbering about something boring... I don't know... But I was just thinking about why they were always, and always picking on her. An her friend Lana always stood up for her! Well, I liked that, but inwished it would be me...

The bell rang and everyone went to lunch. And just as we were on our way out, she bumped into me. Well just because she tried to run away, but she still bumped into me, right?

I quickly grabbed her by the arms in case she would fall. She looked surprised at me and everyone else gasped big.

"You ok?"

I asked her. She only looked at. I smiled at her and caressed her cheek. She blushed and looked down. After looking at her, smiling at her and totally ignoring Seul Gi, I walked away to my next class. But I left something behind, hoping she would get it...

~~~

I stood and looked at the clouds. The wind was blowing and the sun was shining. I often did this, because I could calm down here at the roof top. Get away from every homework. Every girl. Everything. Even the boys leave me alone. And I want to share it with her.

She opened and closed the door to the roof and I turned my head. 

 

"I used to dream about this..."
 
She looked at me like I was some idiot.

"Standing at the roof top with a girl, I mean..."

I looked at her to see her reaction, but I couldn't see it. She was looking at the ground and I was afraid I've scared her. I lifted her head up with my fingers.

"I meant it..."

I kissed her fully on the lips. She was stiff at the beginning, but softened soon after. Her lips were warm, soft and... And hers. I've always wanted to confess to her. I dot know for how long, but I know for a while.

Her eyes were huge when I pulled away. I smiled my brightest smile at her and she blushed again.

"___ ah, be mine, hm?"

Her eyes teard up and I huged her. Afraid she would say no. She started to cry in my arms, but I whipped them away.

"Why are you crying?"

She just smiled at me. I kissed her last tears away, and claimed her lips once again.

Present time

"Hong Ki!? What are you doing!?"

"Just writing at your life story..."

She sighed. That means my job here, is done.


It's short, but updated :P