Roof top meeting...

Don't Forget: I Love You!

Your POV

Ok, so... I had just got a not from the schools hottie that he wanted to meet at the rooftop after school... Omg, I still have that note... But where?

Three years ago

I looked at the note in my hands just after the bell rang, and school was over. It was small, and cold. White with black letters on it. 

Lana came over and took the note from my hands. She read it and smiled brightly at me. She later gave the note to me again, told me to keep it away from Seul Gi, and go meet him. 

I looked at her then the note. My mind was blank. I didn't know what to do... If I should meet him or not... If I came, what would he say? Would he insulte me? Would he tell me something beautiful? But wait! Why would he!? He had the , and every other girl...

But, I decided to go see him...

~~~

He stood with his back against me. Looking at the clouds. His hair flowed in the wind, beautifully, and his jacket hung over the fence.

He turned around as the door closed ad smiled at me. He smiled at me again as waved at me to come to him.

We stood and leaned at the fence for about 30 minutes. 30 minutes with him. 30 minutes of wind, sun and Hong Ki. We stared at the sky. Just looking at the clouds. They were moving with the wind. They looked like animals. Horses. Dragons. Elephants...

"I used to dream about this..."

His voice took me out of my trance and I looked at him. His hair was still flowing in the wind and he was still looking up at the sky. But he turned his head to me after about a minute.

"Standing at the roof top with a girl, I mean..."

My mouth turned into an 'Oh' and I looked down at the ground. He took my chin in between his fingers and directed my head to his direction. 

"I meant it..."

He said and captured my lips with his. His lips were soft and smooth. His kiss was gentle. He never looked as gentle as his kiss were. But I can't help but wonder, how many girls have felt these lips on hers...?

He pulled away and smiled at me again. He looked right into my eyes again, just as he did t lunch today. 

"____ ah, be mine, hm?"

I looked at him, stunned. I didn't know what to say. I mean, he is the guy everyone wants. He is the guy that can get everyone, and anyone he wants. But, he chose me. Me. Kim ____. And no one else. 

My eyes tears up, and I nodded. As I closed my eyes, my tears fell. But he wiped them away. He asked why I was crying, but I just answered with a smile. He kissed my tears away, and kissed me again.

Present time...

Sniff. Sniff. I love this part of my life. It was wonderful to have him infront if me. Kissing me. Saying he wanted me. And from that day on... No! I'm not gonna say it... He he he!


It's short. I know. But I still like it. Like, a lot. I was nearly crying myself as I wrote it...

Anyway, comment and subscribe <3