Meeting my prince.

Don't Forget: I Love You!

Your POV

When I woke up that morning three years ago, I had a strange feeling. Like something was going to happen. And it did...

Three years ago...

Riiiiiing!!!

My clock ringed and I lazily opened my eyes. The only good thing with this day that it was friday. 

I got up, got dressed and got to school. On my way to school, it started raining. Like, a lot raining. Argh, can this day get any worse!

I reached the gates to my school. Soaking wet. My friend, Lana, stood waiting for and greeted me. She told me the usuall. That I was one minute later than we aggried to meet. As usuall. The boring stuff. 

Just as we reached our classroom, the class's came to me.

"Look what the cat got with him! Hm..."

Everyone laughed with her. But I never got why she treated me like this. I mean, I looked like several of her friends. My hair, eyes, everything. So why!? 

I looked at her and her friends. Just as I was about to say something, Lana cut in.

"Just give a about her, huh!? Seul Gi! Let her be for once!"

The situation got very tense and they started a staring contest as always. And as always, I never got why... But as our teacher came in, they broke their stare and we all went to our seats.

The rest of the lesson was tense, and boring. The teacher tried to teach us how to count with something I didn't pay attention to... Sigh.

The bell rang after 2 hours and we had our lunch. As we walked to the canteen, we talked about nearly everything. But suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up, and it was him. The guy Seul Gi is after, just like every other girl. The schools hottie. Lee Hong Ki. With his friends. 

"You Ok?"

He asked if I was ok. He asked if I was ok, when it was me who bumped into him! He smiled his angelic smile at me and I nearly, literally, melted. He was like an angel. Yes, I've always had my little crush on him, but this was the closest I've ever been. 

"_____? You ok?"

"Yes, she is!"

Lana! Don't ruin it! He looked at her and rolled his eyes at her. And he later put his attention to me again.

"Good. I don't want to break the doll..."

He whispered the two last words and caressed my cheek. His guys stood around us, like they were protecting us from someone. And that someone, turned out to be Seul Gi.

"Hong Ki! Babe! Come on! Sit with me!"

He didn't answer. He looked straight into my eyes. Straight into my soul. And then he pulled away. They walked away. All five of them. But he dropped something in the floor. A note. I picked it up and read it; _____ ah, meet me after school at the roof.


First chapter out! :D

Comment and subscribe<3

Love ya!! XD