Chapter 1 - Introduction

│Fell in ∞ Love with a Prince of Inspirit│

-Narrator- 

Once upon a time there lived a Princess, despite her rich upbringing she has always wanted to escape her royal life for adventure. Her brother was a soldier who led the war against the people of Woolim but died during battle. Her inspiration was to be just like him, to see out adventure and to experience everything in life. But ever since her brother’s death she was engaged to the young Prince of Woolim to stop the war. She is to wed him a week after she turns eighteen.
–End of Narration-

I sat up waiting for my senses to wake up and I could hear the sounds of birds chirping, and the smell of freshly made breakfast waft through the lace curtains of the window. As I opened my eyes I saw what I always saw, bookshelves that filled the back wall and a small table that sat on the right close to the open window. I sat there for a moment absorbing everything in for the last time because I knew it was going to be a big day today, why? Because today is the day of my eighteenth birthday and I probably won’t be in my room after I’ve left.

Slipping out of bed I walked towards the two doors that led to balcony, the coldness of the tile floor sent goose bumps down my legs and the soft morning breeze blew against my hair. As I breathed in the breakfast filled air I leaned over the edge to see the big gates that separated the castle and the townspeople. The longer I stood there the more I wanted to escape from this life of royalty, it’s not like I haven’t tried it’s just that I always get caught by the guards.

I turned around and walked pass the bookshelves towards my mirror and stood there with a small grin. I look great as always I thought with sarcasm in my head. The hair that was straight with not a single tangle was now frizzed up and tangled and all that I could think of is the lectures of the maids. Laughing out loud I decided to find a small snack to eat before eating breakfast with Appa, Head Maid wouldn’t be here for at least another half hour. I took a good look at myself once again and sighed turning away towards the door with a smile, I turned the knob of the door and opened it to find the Head Maid with her fist clenched up about to touch the door.

She straightened her dress and adjusted her pin that read ‘Head Maid’ and smiled but her face slowly went cold when she looked up towards me; she was eyeing my attire up and down for a long time which really annoyed me “well?” I said looking at her.  She flipped out a little notebook and sighed as one of the maids that were lined up behind her passed her a pencil. “Good morning Princess, congratulations today and now I’ll read out your schedule for today and we’ll get you up and ready” she smiled and looked down to her notebook. I had never seen any of these maids before, there were about eight of them lined perfectly straight out on the side orderly except for two who were busily giggling away. I nodded as the Head Maid read but continued to observe the two maids; they look awfully familiar and rather young to be working in the palace.

“Stop talking for a moment lady” I said putting my finger on my lips, the maids behind her snickered and the Head Maid shot her head up and eyed me. “W-what did you say? I would appreciate it if you called me Head Maid your highness” she said fixing her badge once again. Ignoring her I sighed and pointed to the two at the end “them, do you know who they are?” she looked at them and back at me and the two ‘maids’ hushed down “I know all of the maids behind me since I picked them to undergo training, princess” I paused and it came to me so I let out a smile “well, did you know the two at the back here are my cousins Louise and Danielle?” The head maid shot her head to the two who were now escaping in laughter. “Y-you two! You two promised to stay in your chambers!” she scowled chasing after the two with eight maids following closely behind her.

 

___________________

Authors Note;
Boohoo! I'm sorry if it's boring, I don't think I'll get any subs because of the first couple of chapters.
/cries/
But I shall continue to write! Because I like to write. :3 
&& 
If you guys don't like it! I shall keep updating anyways!

/evil laughs/