Unfaithful (GDYB oneshot)[]

Boyfriend (One Shot series/Request)

requested by YBaeVIPLove

Characters: G-Dragon and Taeyang (Young Bae)

Summary/Plot: there wasn't much given for this, so I'm gonna try my best at this *watches Hangover at the same time watching the music video for Tonight, creating the perfect GDYB oneshot*


February 2011, Las Vegas
Taeyang POV

"Yo Young Bae," G-Dragon said, poking me as I was taking a nap.

"Hm?" I said, waking up to his poking.

"The boys and I we're going to the casino downstairs, wanna come with?" he asked. I thought Seungri wasn't allowed in the casino at all, he still is 20....21 Korean age but still it's like when 4minute went to Thailand they went clubbing without their 16-year-old maknae (who I think looks like Minzy) because she's underaged. Same with 2NE1, when Jeremy Scott was in town, Minzy couldn't go partying because she was underaged. And now as Big Bang we're gonna sneak in Seungri? Into a casino....-.- great.

"What are we gonna do there?" I asked, getting up.

"We're heading to the bar to get a few drinks, and TOP and Daesung wanna play some blackjack, and Seungri's gonna play the slots with you and me," GD said.

"Ok, fine with me," I said, grabbing my wallet and cell phone. I looked out the window seeing the Vegas skyline. It looks beautiful when you're on the 36th floor of the Bellagio in Las Vegas. We've been here for a while filming the music video for Tonight and yes indeed it's such a beautiful night. Thing is, GD and I have been best friends since we both joined YG. And for some reason I have this feeling that he is in love with me and I just don't see it. For almost a year I've been dating 2NE1's Dara since we recorded the music video for I Need A Girl. And the more I was with Dara, the less I was with GD. And GD and I have been growing apart lately. Last time we hung out was on the set of the music video for High High. I only made a small cameo because few minutes later I took Dara out to dinner. As for GD, he made cameos in both versions of I Need A Girl. And then....AND THEN when we did that parody of Secret Garden, he's a girl, I'm the dance instructor and he's shaking his fake at me! But then again....he does LIKE me. And just recently me and Dara have been growing apart. Maybe....time for me to move on? As I was lost in these thoughts, GD called my name again.

"YOUNG BAE!" He said, using my real name.

"Huh?" I said, looking at him.

"Let's go," he said. I put on my shoes and left with him, going to the casino floor where we met TOP, Daesung, and Seungri. TOP was dressed in a suit, trying to look elegant in the Vegas scene where Daesung was wearing a nice long sleeve shirt and pants with his dress shoes. Seungri and I wore casual clothing, to blend in with the other gamblers at the slots. And GD....as always, is wearing something that was beyond amazing. A fedora with a plain white tee and a plaid button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up half way, skinny jeans, hi top sneakers, and to top it off his nerdy glasses. It was like....casual...yet very very chic.

"We'll get a few drinks from the bar, then go our separate ways," TOP said as we all walked to the bar. TOP looked like an Asian James Bond as he fixed his suit.

"Make sure you don't lose Seungri to a couple of Playboy Bunnies," Daesung said, laughing.

"It's Vegas, anything can happen," Seungri said.

"So you wanna get laid by a stripper? or a ho? maybe a ?" I asked. He sat at the bar unamused as TOP, GD, Daesung, and I laughed.

"Laugh all you want, like I said, it's Vegas, anything can happen," Seungri said, "Just like in the movie, the Hangover."

"Like our night will be like that movie," GD said.

"Anything happens," Seungri said. We had a few drinks that night, maybe even more, we don't know. But as promised, we went our separate ways. I don't remember exactly what happened that night, but I had a feeling something between me and GD happened.

******RATED YOU'RE ENTERING THE RATED ZONE******

"Hyungs~ look, I'm winning a lot," Seungri said, pointing to his slot. 777 it read. It was hard to see, since we were all drunk.

"Cool~ VVIP~," I said, laughing.

"That's why you're called Seungri, you're all about the victory~," GD said, making a V with his fingers. And again, we laughed. Then out of nowhere came a girl wearing a playboy bunny outfit. She went toward Seungri. Of all people! WTF!?

"Hey~," the girl said, sitting in Seungri's lap.

'Hello there I'm Seungri, what's your name?" Seungri asked.

"I'm Mandy~," she said, kissing Seungri.

"Mandy~, a cute name for a cute girl like you," Seungri said, kissing her back.

"Wanna come with me to my room?" Mandy asked. Seungri smirked and nodded. She got off his lap and dragged him upstairs to her room I believe on the 28th floor. At least to me she was someone that may take a room on the 28th floor. As for me and GD, we kept playing slots until we got so tired, we stopped and got our money: $500. Not too bad for a couple of amateurs who got drunk on their first night in Vegas. We got to the elevators and GD suddenly became affectionate, cuddling me as we entered the elevator going to the 36th floor.

"Young Bae~," GD said, playing around with my left earring.

"Hm?" I asked, looking at him. As I turned my face to look at him, he suddenly kissed me. It felt weird kissing a guy....but I liked it. I liked it so much that I pulled him closer and deepened the kiss. GD then pinned me to the wall and our tongues started to play with each other. Once the elevator reached the 36th floor, the doors opened and a lovely old couple was looking at us weirdly. We looked at them and drunkiy walked out, going to our room. I felt so I just wanted to do GD right now. No I wasn't thinking of Dara, I was thinking of Kwon Jiyong. The Kwon Jiyong I knew since we were only kids in Jinusean sunbae's AYO music video. the Kwon Jiyong I knew since we started as trainees under YG. The Kwon Jiyong I knew as we started Big Bang together. The Kwon Jiyong who did a part two to my song Only Look At Me. The Kwon Jiyong that featured me in the High High MV. The Kwon Jiyong that featured me in a song for his solo album Heartbreaker called Korean Dream. THE Kwon Jiyong who was my guest rapper in I Need A Girl, the same Kwon Jiyong that all the fans out there pair him with Dara and the same fans pair me up with Dara. Where would I be without Kwon Jiyong? I'd be nothing without Kwon Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong.....better known as G-Dragon. Right then I knew.....he's the only one for me. Not Dara, not Bom, not even KARA's Han Seungyeon. Kwon Jiyong is my life.

"Jiyong," I said, going toward him. GD turned around and saw me. We was wide eyed as I got close to him.

"I want you......right now," I said, pinning him to the wall and kissing him deeply. He kissed me back just as deeply, wrapping his arms around my neck. I picked him up from his hips and carried him over to the bed. I laid down and set him on top of me, our tongues continuing their play from earlier. I felt my get hard and GD felt the bulge in my pants.

"I got this," GD said, going down to my crotch area and ping my jeans, revealing by big huge hard .

"Kekeke it's big," GD said as he began to tease it with his tongue. Each time his tongue touched my , I moaned.

"Quit teasin'," I said. He then stuck my into his mouth and began blowing it. His other hand went and ped his jeans and he began . He began as he was on my . After a while, we both took off our clothes and GD got on top and stuck my in his , riding it. Our hips moving at the same time and our moans, one after the other. Then I flipped him over and began to do him .

"I'm gonna !" I said, taking my out of his and I came all over his back. He came as well but right on the bed. As we were catching our breaths, I couldn't help but say it

"Jiyong....I.....love you," I said, lying down next to him.

"Love ya too.....Young Bae," GD said, cuddling to me. That night changed me forever....even though we were still drunk as hell. And Kwon Jiyong was still on my mind. I even dreamed about him. And it was still such a beautiful night

******END OF RATED, YOU ARE NOW LEAVING RATED ZONE******

The Next Morning

I woke up and found myself with a headache....and I was O.O. I looked to see if I accidentally slept with a girl to see that....O.O dear lord.

"WAH!" I screamed, falling out of bed. GD instantly woke up and saw himself too.

"What the happened last night?!" I asked, covering myself with the bed sheets. Did I sleep with him? DID I SLEEP WITH HIM!? Goddamnit I have a girlfriend and I slept with my best friend?!

"I....I.....I DON'T KNOW!" GD said. Then there was a knock at the door. -.- !

"Coming!" I said, quickly putting on some clothes. I opened the door to find TOP with one of his teeth missing.

"You ok?" I asked.

"I don't know what happened last night but I found my pockets full of money and I'm missing a tooth," he said, walking in. "Where's GD?"

"In here!" GD said from the bathroom.

"Where's Daesung?" I asked.

"That's the problem......I woke up to find him missing," TOP said. "Did you guys lose Seungri?"

"Well.....we don't know either what happened to him," GD said, coming out of the bathroom fully clothed. Just then, Seungri came walking in with some girl. O.O whut?????

"I don't know what happened last night but I found myself sleeping next to this girl.....and I like it, told you anything can happen in Vegas," Seungri said.

"Oppa~," the girl said, being cute and cuddly.

"What's her name? O.o" TOP asked.

"Mandy, her name is Mandy," Seungri said. Mandy smiled at us and we were looking at Seungri confused. How the HELL did he get a girl AND sleep with her in one night?!

"Let's just go find Daesung before we leave tonight," I said, leaving the room. For some reason I felt a little frustrated and I wondered to myself what happened last night. All I remember was drinking that's it. But what's weird is......as I looked at my phone's background it was a picture of me and Dara from like a few months ago. I got to the elevator and I wanted to text Dara....but then I just simply put my phone away. I didn't smile at the picture. I don't know why. Then I suddenly began to think of GD. This isn't like me at all.....weird.

GD POV

".......Jiyong," TOP said, looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You didn't drink that much last night, right?" TOP asked. Well it's kinda yes and no. I didn't drink too much but i was still sorta drunk, but unlike most drunks I can remember what happened last night.

"Right," I said.

"Then what happened exactly last night?" TOP asked, giving me his serious look.

"....Seungri, Young Bae, and I were playing the slots when Mandy came over and took Seungri. Young Bae and I cashed in and got $500 and we went back to the room. And....ummm.....Young Bae and I became intimate and......we ended up sleeping with each other," I said, with my head down.

"Did you come onto him or did he come onto you?" Seungri asked.

"....I did....I made the first move," I said.  I feel guilty. Taeyang had a girlfriend and I knew that. I knew that I shouldn't have done that to him, but I couldn't help it. I like him more than just a friend. Hell, we've been friends since we started as trainees in YG. And yes, half the things I do....they involve Taeyang. I don't know what I'll do or who would I be without Taeyang. But then my actions last night.....makes him sound unfaithful to Dara. He slept with me behind her back. Oh the Hell I'm gonna go through with Dara popped into my mind. Now I'm scared.

"Are we gonna follow Taeyang or now?" Seungri asked, almost about to leave.

"Seungri you and your girl go find Daesung in the desert, Taeyang, GD, and I will look in the city," TOP said. Seungri nodded and left with Mandy while TOP and I walked to the elevators.

"What if....Dara finds out?" I asked.

"Here's what I think.....since you and Dara are pretty close friends, she might let you off the hook," TOP said.

"But what if she gets mad at me and Taeyang? She might break up with him," I said. The elevator door opened and TOP and I walked in. TOP pressed the button for ground floor, the casino floor.

"Look we all know Dara, she's the type that doesn't get mad easily. Now CL, that's the type of girl you don't wanna piss off," TOP said. He knows this, CL previously dated Seungri and she put him through HELL. Now they're just friends.

"....when she finds out, I'll be the one to take the blame, not Taeyang," I said. We got to the casino and started walking to the lobby.

"Dude you don't have to," TOP said.

"I will, it is my fault," I said, stopping in the lobby, "......I would do anything to make Taeyang happy. And if he's happy with a girl....then so be it."

I walked outside to where Taeyang was waiting for me and TOP with his Lambourghini. I got quiet and looked away from him. I just couldn't look at him after what happened.

"I'll go get my car, you two can go ahead, I'll follow," TOP said, going over to the valet. I quietly got in, still not looking at Taeyang. Taeyang took the driver's seat and we drove off, looking in every casino possible. I tried not to hold his hand, but I just did anyway. He just looked at me, but he didn't let go. It was.....weird. While we were at MGM Grand, we gave up looking for Daesung. My stomach started to grumble as we walked by the pretzel stand.

"...come on, I'll buy food," Taeyang said, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the pretzel stand. I was extremely quiet for the most part. I kept poking my pretzel not looking at Taeyang. Taeyang looked at me as if he was worried about me, and began to break the awkward silence between us.

"Jiyong, why are you acting like this?" Taeyang asked. O.O he rarely uses my real name.

"Like what?" I asked, nibbling on my pretzel.

"Like you're scared or something," Taeyang said. I couldn't take it anymore.....I sighed and put my pretzel down, looking at Taeyang.

"I'm scared....that if Dara finds out about what happened last night, you'd be dead meat and she'd leave you," I said being straightforward.

"O.o what?" he asked. I told him everything...from what happened in the casino....to what happened in the bedroom. Everything he needed to know about last night. And his reaction....he was in shock.

Taeyang POV

He explained everything about last night. I was shocked. But as I listened, I began to fix the pieces of the puzzle about why I was acting strange. Then it all came together: I was in love with Kwon Jiyong. AKA G-Dragon. Dara was nothing but the girl in my I Need a Girl MV. GD....he was more than that. He was my music producer, my guest rapper, my leader, my friend....my lover.....my life. He was my everything. That's all I could ever think about. Him. With what we did last night knocked some sense into me, he was my first. And I couldn't lost the one person that made me who I am today. After he explained everything, GD went back to looking at the floor. The awkward silence filled the air once again. I cleared my throat and began to break the silence again.

"....Jiyong," I said. He looked at me again. I was trying to find the right words to tell him how I feel but then he just got up.

"Look Young Bae," he said in a serious tone, "I want you to be happy. I won't get in the way of your happiness." He then began to walk away but I was quick enough to get up and grab his wrist. He looked at me, almost looking angry.

"Young Bae, I'm serious!" he said. As he said those words, I pulled him close and kissed him. He was shocked but then was into the kiss, closing his eyes and kissing me as well. At that moment I forgot about Dara. I forgot about looking for Daesung. I forgot about everything that mattered to me. The only thing I didn't forget was G-Dragon: Producer, rapper, leader, friend, lover. I slowly pulled away and GD slowly opened his eyes, looking only at me. I smiled and he smiled.

"I never noticed how much I love you, Jiyong. But now I do," I said. We hugged each other and I knew then my life was complete. I was happy. He was happy. We were both happy. Now I had to figure out how to break it to Dara without making her upset. We stopped hugging as I saw TOP coming toward us.

"Still no sign of Daesung?" TOP asked.

"Nope," GD said. 

"What about Seungri? Anything from him?" I asked.

"He said he hasn't found him yet," TOP said. Then my phone began to ring. Wonder who? I looked and....O.O it was Daesung! I quickly answered my phone, knowing this might lead us to him.

"Dae?" I said. TOP and GD went into shock. 

"Where are you guys?" Daesung asked.

"Question is....where are you?" I asked.

"I'm on the roof....of the Bellagio," He said. O.O he was there....on the roof....this whole time. -.- wow......

"Where is he?!" TOP and GD asked hysterically.

"On the rooftop of the Bellagio," I said, turning back to my phone. "Just meet us in the hotel lobby, Daesung."

"Will do," Daesung said, hanging up.

"So....why were you and GD hugging?" TOP asked.

"O.O......long story," GD and I said. As we all went back to the Bellagio for a reunion, we checked out and left that night. Even Seugnri brought Mandy back to Korea with us. Once we got back to Korea, we explained everything to TOP, Daesung, and Seungri about me and GD's relationship. We left them into shock but the accepted the fact that GD and I were totally gay for each other. What was left was to break it to Dara....that indeed I will be breaking up with her. I promised GD that tomorrow I would.

Korea the Next Day, 2NE1's dorm

I got to 2NE1's dorm to only find Minzy running out of the dorm. O.o what's going on? I hear noises too. And where's Bom noona in this mess?

"Minji!" I yelled. She saw me and came to a halt, almost running me over.

"O.O Taeyang oppa you're back! You don't know WHAT I've been through while you were gone," Minzy said.

"O.o what happened?" I asked.

"Well you see.....Bom unni went to vacation in the States for a while so Dara stayed with me and CL unni. Then it was CL unni's birthday so they went clubbing and they came home drunk and......they had drunk .....and then CL yesterday confessed to Dara unni that she loves her and now they're.....having >.<," Minzy said. O.O.......

"That's what the...." I said, going into the room.

"O.O no! Don't go in there! I beg you!" Minzy said, trying to drag me out. But TOO late. I was in shock seeing Dara and CL on the couch....doing.......>.< oh god.

"O.O.....i-i-i-it's not what you think!" CL said.

"O.O Taeyang!" Dara said, getting off CL and looking at me.

"O.O.....and I thought what I did was worse," I said. They looked at me as if I were crazy. I sat down on the couch and began to explain my Vegas experience. Both nodded and Dara and I agreed to break up. No tears, no hurt. We were both happy. And as I left 2NE1's dorm, the wise words of Lee Seunghyun rang in my head...."It's Vegas, anything can happen" That's the Vegas experience, and I got to experience it. And I learned never to be unfaithful to the person (girl or boy) that you love the most.


HAHAHAHA! What did you think? Epicness that took me FOREVER kekekeke~ anyway.....
I hope you LOVED it, even though I threw in a little ChaeRa in the end >.>
comment, like, love, hate, and if you got an idea, request~