The Right Moment (Junyoung oneshot)[Rated]

Boyfriend (One Shot series/Request)

requested by Radio_Active

Characters: Hwang Ria & Moon Junyoung [ze:a]

Summary/Plot: Ria and Junyoung has been going out for 6 months already but they haven't done anything intimate; the closest thing they've done is to make-out and Ria doesn't like it one bit. She always wanted to go all the way with Junyoung but the problem is that he doesn't want to because he thinks that it is 'too early' for them to do it. Now, Ria does everything she knows and everything she learned from her friends about teasing and seducing here and there and who knows, Junyoung might finally give up and give her what she wants.


"O.O look Ria!" Nicole said, pointing at the TV. Yes, KARA's Nicole. Ria was the first person Nicole saw after the earthquake in Japan (which she and the other members of KARA and 2NE1 survived ^.^). Ria was too busy watching URAKARA on her laptop when Nicole brought it up.

"-.- what?" Ria asked, pausing the video and looking at the TV.

"It's Junyoung!" Nicole said. "They're performing Mirotic!"

As Ria watched this, she smiled a bit. Seeing her boyfriend sing on TV made her smile. And if you're wondering who is her boyfriend, it's indeed Moon Junyoung. Leader of the group Child of Empire aka ZE:A. She was a big fangirl that fell in love with the man of her dreams. 6 months and still growing strong. The thing is, Ria wants to go all the way, but Junyoung doesn't. Seeing that they're seniors in high school, it sorta felt right. But Junyoung thought they should wait until they're married. Ria, being the impatient chick she is, can't wait any longer and rather do it NOW. Especially now that some of the ZE:A members (Junyoung included) are singing Mirotic, the lyrics are saying something to her.

"I want him," Ria mumbled.

"O.o huh?" Nicole asked, being the curious KARA member she is.

"You weren't here when I asked him the question," Ria said, closing her laptop. "You were in Japan taking over every sushi bar I bet."

"Mhm I was, you should've seen me, I was about to go to one when the earthquake happened," Nicole said, lying down. "Now tell me what did you ask him?"

"I really can't say," Ria said.

"Hmmm....did you ask him if you can have a puppy?" Nicole guessed.

"No," Ria said.

"How about if you can have a cat?" Nicole guessed. Ria shook her head no.

"Oh oh I know! You asked him to marry you!" Nicole guessed for the last time.

"No! We're waiting until after college for that, Nicole!" Ria said.

"Oh.....then I give up," Nicole said. Ria sighed then Nicole grabbed her by the shoulders and started to shake her.

"Tell me what you asked him I wanna know~~~," Nicole whined cutely. No one can resist Nicole's cute baby whine. Not even Ria, who tried so hard not to.

"Fine fine I'll tell you, now stop shaking me," Ria said. Nicole stopped shaking her and listened.

".....I asked me if he wanted to do it," Ria said.

"O.O.....and what did he say?!" Nicole asked, shaking her again.

"He said he wasn't ready," Ria said.

"Ohhhhhhhh~," Nicole said, lying back down. "But if he was ready, would you two do it?"

"I guess.....I want to but he doesn't," Ria said, lying next to Nicole.

"When he's ready, he's ready, you can't force him to do something he doesn't wanna do," Nicole said.

"True," Ria said. Which then gave her an idea, but she didn't wanna say what her plan was...it was a secret.

"Well," Nicole said, getting up, "I'll be heading out, see ya tomorrow."

"See ya," Ria said. Once Nicole left, Ria began plotting. She called it Operation: NOW

Next Day, School

"Ria!" Min yelled from her table. Ria's friends were as follows: Miss A's Min, 2NE1's CL, KARA's Nicole and Hara, 4minute's HyunA, Wonder Girls' Sohee, and the boys of ZE:A: Kwanghee, Kevin, Siwan, Taeheon, Heechul, Minwoo, Hyungsik, and Dongjun. Then there's her boyfriend, Junyoung. ZE:A wasn't there yet, so it was just the girls.

"What's up?" Ria asked, going over. 

"Have you seen this yet?" HyunA asked, turning her laptop around revealing a music video. It wasn't just any group though, it was ZE:A.

"O.o what is it?" Ria asked as she pressed play.

"ZE:A's new song, Here I Am," Hara said, looking at the title. Ria then remembered that she was the girl in the video. How can she forget about the music video to this song?

"Ohhhhhh, it came out already?" Ria asked, watching.

"Mhm, it sure did," CL said.

"Although the girl looks familiar," Nicole said. She did a double take after taking a look at Ria then the girl in the video. "The girl is you!"

"Yeah, that's me," Ria said. 

"Lucky~," Sohee said.

"Very lucky," Min said. Then the boys walked over, wondering what the girls were watching.

"What are you watching?" Siwan asked.

"Your latest music video," HyunA said.

"Ahhhh, I see," Junyoung said, hugging Ria from behind. Ria smiled and turned around to kiss him.

"YAH PDA!" CL yelled,  throwing Min's water bottle at them.

"Not here please!" Nicole said, covering her eyes.

"-.- Single ladies," Ria said, laughing to herself.

"Not all of us are single," Nicole said

"Oh really?" Sohee asked.

"Nicole's dating Jay Park, and I'm dating Junhyung," HyunA said.

"-.- lucky," CL, Min, Hara, and Sohee said in unison.

"Shouldn't you girls get to class?" Kwanghee asked.

"O.O right!" CL said, as she left with Nicole and Hara. Min left with Sohee in a different direction and HyunA (after putting away her laptop) went to class. The boys went to their classes and Junyoung walked with Ria to her class.

"So.....you wanna go out for lunch?" Junyoung asked.

"Ummm....sure....to where?" Ria asked.

"I don't think we ate at Nicole's mom's restaurant yet," Junyoung said.

"I think we did," Ria said.

"Then where do you want to go?" Junyoung asked.

"I'm in the mood for sushi," Ria said, as Nicole's sushi addiction came to her.

"Ok, we'll go to a sushi bar," Junyoung said, kissing her before she went into the classroom. She smiled and walked in before the bel rang, taking her seat next to SNSD's Seohyun. Behind her was After School's Nana and Lizzy. In front of Ria was former Wonder Girls' Mimi. These girls were also her friends as well.

"So?" Seohyun asked.

".....not yet?" Ria said.

"When?" Nana asked.

"I don't know," Ria said.

"Are you planning to jump him?" Lizzy asked.

"Maybe," Ria said.

"Take him by surprise, or else it'll be too obvious," Mimi said.

"But how?" Ria asked.

"You're going out to lunch, right?" Seohyun asked. Ria nodded.

"Ah here's what you do! Pretend to be all pouty and upset, poke your food, and when he asks you if you're ok, just say you're fine and get up and go to the bathroom, and hopefully he follows you," Nana said.

"Will it work?" Ria asked. All 4 girls nodded. Ria took this into thought and by the time lunch came, she was ready to jump Junyoung. They went to a sushi bar not far from the school.

"Ok, time to put the plan in action," Ria thought as the waitress gave them their food.

******RATED RATED RATED YOU ARE ENTERING A RATED ZONE******

"You ok?" Junyoung asked as Ria poked her sushi.
 
"Yeah, perfectly fine," she said, pouting.
 
"You sure?" Junyoung asked. Ria nodded. After a moment of silence, Ria got up and went to the bathroom. Junyoung was curious and followed her. She turned around and saw her.
 
"Why can't you tell me?" Junyoung asked.
 
"It's complicated," Ria said.
 
"If there's something you want, then tell me," Junyoung said. Then suddenly she pinned him to the wall and tenderly kissed him.
 
"I want you," she whispered in his ear. She then pulled him into the women's bathroom and into one of the stalls. She then kissed him deeply and he did the same. Their tongues wrestled and both pulled away gasping for air. Ria smirked and ped his pants, pulling his pants and boxers down revealing his hard .
 
"It wants me to it," Ria said as she started to a bit with her tongue.
 
"Ahhh, quit teasing," Junyoung moaned, and Ria began to on it. The touch of her tongue gave him pleasure. Junyoung moaned pretty loud. She then took off her shirt and bra and started to rub his between them.
 
"You like it, don't you?" Ria asked, as she the head of the .
 
"Mhm~," Junyoung said, his lips. He then suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her right up.
 
"Oppa~," Ria whined. He kissed her deeply then kissed her down her jawline to her s, where he started to massage one with his hand and the other in his mouth. Ria moaned as his tongue played with her sore . He then switched from left to right, doing the same thing. Then in one swift motion, removed her and skirt and stuck a finger in her, slowly going in and out. After a while he stuck another finger in and quickened the pace. She moaned even more and enjoyed this a lot.
 
"Come on, stick it in me already," Ria said. He nodded and took out his fingers, replacing them with his . He slowly put his in her and once it was in, both moaned.
 
"Your is tight," Junyoung said, as he began to go in and out of her. At first it hurted but after a while it didn't hurt at all and Ria liked it.
 
"Faster, oppa~," Ria moaned. Junyoung nodded and went at a faster pace. They both kissed each other deeply and their tongues began to wrestle in each others mouths. He cummed inside her and he stopped as they catched their breaths.
 
"That....was....the best," Ria said, kissing Junyoung lovingly. They got dressed and went back out as if nothing happened.
 
******END OF RATED PHEW!******
 
Ever since then, the two had become more intimate with each other. The others were very curious about their behavior, as they still tried to figure this all out. Keke, they'll never find out. Only Junyoung and Ria knew that that was the right moment.