Dancing the Night away (Hoya oneshot)[Rated]

Boyfriend (One Shot series/Request)

Request by ilovemuffins

Characters: Hoya & Mia (OC)

Summary/Plot: They have been enemies for as long as they can remember. They've been rivals at both singing and dancing. Their parents are both rich and they want them to get along so that they could get married in the future. But everyone knew that all of their attempts will be futile. They hate each other but then, they were forced to become dance partners. They had to dance with each other for their parents' party. They were told that it had to be y so that everyone will think that they loved each other. The party was occurring in a week. Both of them didn't want to do it but they had to so they practiced. With the help of the other Infinite members, they came up with a dance that could take your breath away or maybe even make you . But what they didn't know that spending time with each other for a week and touching each others bodies will make them realize that they have fallen in love with each other. The pleasure just started to build up.

The night after the party, they talked and it lead to something more interesting.. They never knew that dancing would bring them together.


Ever since she can remember, she's always hated Hoya. Hoya of Infinite. Mhm, long time hate. They've been rivals at singing and dancing since birth. She claimed she was better, but Hoya thought he was better. But they come from rich families, and both parents wanted them to get along so in the future, they get married and have kids and become successful. That's why both families put their kids under the same company for training: Woolim Entertainment. Both were trainees at first until Hoya debuted with Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, L, and Sungjong as Infinite. Mia was one of their backup dancers, and she despised Hoya. Always teasing her. But one day, she really blew up.

"If it ain't Miss I'm so good at everything," Hoya said as she passed by him at school. She growled as she heard this.

"Shut up, you're not better than me!" she yelled back.

"Oooooh Kitty got claws I see?" Hoya said, laughing.

"Just calm down Mia, and ignore him," she mumbled to herself as she walked to class. She sat next to her best friend (who is also in Infinite) Woohyun. Behind her was Sungyeol and Sungkyu.

"Bothering you again?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah....so annoying," she said, puffing her cheeks. "I want him to stop!"

"I doubt he's gonna stop," Sungkyu said. 

"I think he likes you," Sungyeol said, which distgusted her. Hoya....likes her? Never ever in this world, she thought. Then she recieved a text from her dear mother. She wanted to talk to her after school, something very important and urgent.

"I wonder what's so important," she mumbled to herself, putting her cell phone away as class was starting. Hoya got the same message from his parents too, so after school Mia and Hoya went to meet their parents. What they didn't know: they were meeting their parents in the same place. A cafe not far from the school.

"Ahhh there they are!" Mia's mom said.

"O.o they?" Mia asked, she looked behind her and saw Hoya walk in. T.T such a terrible day, she thought.

"O.O why are you here!?" Hoya asked.

"Why are YOU here?!" she asked.

"Both of you stop that and sit down!" Hoya's mom said. Hoya and Mia sat down but continued to glare at each other.

"Now that you're both here.....we have something to ask of you," Mia's dad said. "We have a party coming up next weekend with our very close friends, we want you both to dance together."

"O.O what?!" they both asked.

"Yes, we get it you two hate each other blah blah blah but you see we want our friends to think you love each other, so we're asking you to do a y dance," Hoya's dad said.

"No way am I gonna dance with her!" Hoya said.

"I'd rather dance with a sea cucumber than dance with him!" Mia said.

"Both of you!" Hoya's mom said. Hoya and Mia got quiet.

"Now we already chose the song for you, so all you and Hoya have to do is make a dance for it," Mia's mom said, handing her a CD.  Mia read the CD, it said "Freeze" The same song that Hoya and Dongwoo performed on MBC's Bouquet and 4minute's Sohyun was staring at Hoya for the most part

"O.O you want me to dance to this song with him?!" Mia asked.

"Stop asking questions and get to it!' You have until next Saturday!" both parents said. And so Hoya and Mia went over to Woolim Entertainment to go figure out a dance to the song. 

One of the practice rooms at Woolim Ent.

"So......how are we gonna dance this thing?" Mia asked.

"You figure it out, miss know it all," Hoya said.

"-.- I don't know everything, Mr. Douchebag," Mia said.

"Well you sound like you do," Hoya said. Then the other boys walked in.

"What's going on here?" Dongwoo asked.

"We've been requested by our parents to dance," Mia said.

"O.o why?" Woohyun asked.

"Because they want us together, that's what they want," Mia said.

"I think you two would be a cute couple," Sungjong said.

"You did not just say that!" Hoya and Mia said in unison.

"I did, and admit you like each other," Sungjong said.

"Ewwww no!" Mia said.

"Never!" Hoya said.

"Hey, Woohyun admitted he likes KARA's Seungyeon and Sungkyu admitted he likes 4minute's Jiyoon," Dongwoo said.

"Are you agreeing with him?!" Hoya asked.

"Maybe," Dongwoo said. "Speaking of, Woohyun, Sungkyu, shouldn't you two be finding those wonderful ladies and be asking them out on a date?"

"No, Dongwoo, I'd rather get ready for the comeback," Woohyun said.

"Yeah, what Woohyun said!" Sungkyu said.

"Mhm~ sure~," Dongwoo said. "Anyway, if you need any help, we're here~."

"We do need help....help us think of a dance for this song," Mia said, handing Dongwoo the CD.

"O.O Freeze? I did this song, I'll help!" Dongwoo said.

"I'll help too," Woohyun said.

"Us too!" Sungkyu, Sungyeol, and Sungjong said in unison.

"Ok!" Mia said, getting up.

"Ahhhh so miss know it all will prepare the dance?" Hoya asked.

"Well well well Lee Ho Won," Dongwoo said, picking him up. "I'll be working with you along with Sungjong. Woohyun, Sungkyu, and L will be working with Mia."

"-.- I'm not gonna like this," Hoya mumbled as he started to practice with Dongwoo and Sungjong. For hours, they were trying to put a dance together but Hoya nor Mia would cooperate. Some dance moves required Hoya picking up Mia, holding Mia's hand, and staring into Mia's eyes lovingly. But no, they didn't want to do that, but they were forced to. For about a week it was like this, but things started to happen. Hoya and Mia went from glaring at each other to just simply staring at each other. There wasn't any complaint from them at all either. When asked to do something, they just did it. The boys were starting to get creeped out by this behavior.

"O.o what's gotten into them?" Woohyun asked.

"I dunno...it's creepy," Sungkyu said.

"I think....they fell in love," L said.

"You think? O.o" the other boys asked.

"Yeah, I think," L said, looking at Mia and Hoya suspiciously. He was watching the two practice the dance and both Mia and Hoya hadn't complained about it. And for the first time too they seem to be getting along.  No arguing, no buts about it.

"So....you wanna get food after this?" Hoya asked.

"Ummm....sure, I'd like to," Mia said, smiling. It was pretty evident, they were falling in love with each other. And tomorrow would be the day they would dance in front of their parents and their parents' friends. Woohyun, Sungyeol, Sungkyu, L, Dongwoo, and Sungjong would be there too, just in case something happened. Suspicion still rose between the boys about Mia and Hoya. Were they just pretending to get along? Or was this real? They couldn't help but sing Park Bom's You And I after practice, which Hoya and Mia didn't mind at all.

The Day of the Party

And the day came at last, Everyone was frantic. Putting on their best clothing. Going over the dance moves. This is it. Time to show the world what became of Mia and Hoya. As everyone arrived at the elegant banquet hall, both parents greeted whoever entered. Even big time producers were there: from JYP's Park Jin Young to YG's G-Dragon and Teddy. Even some girl group members were there: KARA's Seungyeon, Hara, and Nicole, 2NE1, SNSD's Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun, Secret's Zinger and Jieun, 4minute's Sohyun and Jiyoon, and more. Boy group members as well: Big Bang's TOP and Taeyang joined by G-Dragon, Infinite, Teen Top's Niel, CAP, and L.Joe, SHINee, and more. Food was supplied by Se7en's chicken restaurant, Yeobeol. And Hoya and Mia stood outside the banquet hall, getting ready for their parents to introduce them. As for the boys....well....

"O.O Woohyun, Sungkyu, look!" Dongwoo said, pointing at Jiyoon and Seungyeon sitting at the same table, sitting next to each other.

"O.o they're here?" Woohyun and Sungkyu asked.

"Go over there and say hi!" L said, pushing them both over to the KARA/4minute table. At the same time, the parents introduced Hoya and Mia, and both walked in. They got to the dancefloor and into position. The music began, and they danced. The crowd was blown away by their iness.

"O.O whoa," Sohyun said, watching Hoya and Mia dance. 

"That's the same look she had on Bouquet," Jiyoon said, laughing.

"Oh yeah~," Seungyeon said. laughing with Jiyoon.

"Speaking of, there's the same two guys from that episode," Hara said, seeing Sungkyu and Woohyun walk over.

"O.O oh god," Jiyoon and Seungyeon said in unison, trying to hide from them.

"It is them," Woohyun said.

"Should we talk to them?" Sungkyu asked.

"I guess," Woohyun said, going over with Sungkyu. As they went over, the dance finished and Hoya and Mia went outside.

"We did great," Mia said, smiling. Hoya nodded and smiled.

"Ummm....can we talk?" Hoya asked. Mia nodded and they both went to Hoya's place while everyone else still partied.

******RATED RATED RATED WARNING: THINGS COULD GET A LITTLE DIRTY AND EXPLICIT******

"So....what did you wanna talk about?" Mia asked, sitting on the couch. Hoya hesistated at first, but proceeded to sit next to her on the couch.

"It's....it's about us," Hoya began, "We've hated each other since we were little. And since we were practicing for this moment, we've seem to have changed."

"I've noticed that too," Mia said, scooting a little closer to Hoya, "And I think....it's a good change, too."

"How?" Hoya asked.

"I just think....now that we're grown up....we shouldn't be acting so childish. We need to be more mature about this," Mia said.

"So.....you're saying we should be friends?" Hoya asked, not being so sure of it.

"Maybe," Mia said, her face getting closer to his, "maybe more than just being friends."

As she said this, their faces got closer until their lips sealed a kiss. They pulled back, and smiled at each other.

"I love you," they said, and kissed each other again.

"Ummm...Mia?" Hoya asked.

"Hm?" Mia said.

"I....I wanna show you how much I love you," Hoya said. Mia nodded and was brought up to Hoya's room. Mia was unsure about what was going on, and why Hoya brought her to his room.

"I....I promise I won't hurt you," Hoya said, stuttering a bit. Mia nodded, getting a bit nervous. Hoya kissed her deeply, laying her on the bed. They continued to kiss each other deeply until Hoya tugged Mia's shirt off, revealing her bra. Mia got nervous again, but Hoya's warm smile made her less nervous. He took off her bra and began to massage her swollen s. Mia let out a moan, as she enjoyed Hoya massaging her s. Then Hoya took one of her s and started to on it, while his hand massaged the other. Mia enjoyed this more, and moaned. He then switched s and did the same.

"Please take me~," Mia said, as she felt her get wet. He stopped massaging her s and took off her jeans and underwear, revealing her wet . She got nervous again and closed her legs, worried about what Hoya might do next.

"I promise, I'll be gentle," Hoya said. Mia nodded and opened her lega again. Hoya stuck a finger in her and slowly slid the finger in and out. She moaned and he stuck another finger in her, quickening the pace. Mia moaned louder and Hoya slowed down a bit.

"You like that, don't you?" Hoya asked. Mia nodded and smiled. Hoya took out his fingers and started to on her sore . Mia moaned as Hoya's soft tongue her . Mia then sat up, looking at Hoya.

"....what?" Hoya asked as he stood up. She got up and backed him into the wall, kissing him deeply. Hoya kissed her back just as deeply, and Mia took off his shirt, revealing his well built body. Mia on one of his s. then kissed his body all the way down to his crotch. She ped his jeans and took off the jeans and his boxers, revealing his big hard . She was amazed by this, and began to on it. The feeling of her soft tongue his big hard felt good, he actually enjoyed it. Then Mia got up, looking at him.

"O.o what now?" Hoya asked.

".....I want your big inside me," Mia said, as she pulled him to the bed. He nodded and slowly stuck his inside her . She moaned and slowly went in and out of her wet with his .

"Faster~," she moaned. He nodded and quickened the pace, making her moan louder.

"Harder, harder, HARDER~!" she moaned loudly. He quickened the pace even more.

"It's hurts, but I love it!" Mia moaned.

"I know you do, baby," Hoya said.

"Stop, it's my turn now," Mia said. Hoya nodded and they switched roles: Mia on top. Hoya on bottom. Mia took his and stuck it in her . She then proceeded to ride the , and both moaned in pleasure. Then they reached a and cummed at the same time. For the rest of the night they laid next to each other and cuddled each other, and new beginnings were made.

END OF RATED YOU MAY OPEN YOUR EYES NOW

Monday, school

"O.O look, Woohyun's walking with Seungyeon!" Dongwoo said, seeing Woohyun with Seungyeon.

"O.O, Sungkyu's walking with Jiyoon!" Sungyeol said, seeing Sungkyu with Jiyoon. Both couples walked over, smiling.

"Well now, two cute couples," Sungjong said.

"Mhm, I'm jealous," L said, pouting.

"Heh, maybe one day you'll find the one," Woohyun said.

"O.o who's Hoya walking with?" Sungkyu said, pointing at Hoya and Mia walking to class.

"She looks familiar," Sungjong said.

"O.O it can't be," L said.

"HOYA AND MIA?!" everyone said in unison. Hoya and Mia walked hand in hand to class, looking like the cutest couple you have ever seen.

"Oppa.....saranghe," Mia said, smiling.

"Nado saranghe," Hoya said, kissing her. That night was an unforgettable night, as their hearts were dancing the night away, making way for morning and a new beginning. A new beginning for love.