Cherry blossom lovers

Blooming Season (ONESHOT)

Suddenly her lips catch my eyes and I have the urge to touch them, to feel them. My heart beast faster than ever and my hand acts on its own, my finger slowly trails the shape of her lips. I move my hand away and I involuntary gulp, I get my face closer to hers, close my eyes and without thinking it my lips brush hers.

 
I quickly realize of my actions and look away blushing. Why can't I control myself when I am around her?? I know I really like her but there is something else, it feels like..... love?
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hyunseong POV
 
"So you like to kiss people while they sleep?" My eyes widen. Was she awake?? I look at her while I am still blushing. I don't know what to say "I.....mmm....I just"
 
"It is ok" she says smiling. She moves her hand and caress my cheek, it feels so warm and soft. She moves her hand away and leans closer, pecking my cheek softly. She sits back blushing but still smiling at me. My heart is beating like crazy and I can only sit closer to her and hold her hand.
 
We start talking about our dreams. I tell her about how I want to be able to comunicate better with the fans. How I want the band to be successful and known everywhere and how our leader always says, for us to reach the stars. We also talk about how I have to restrain myself with the food, she laugh about that and I didn't care, in fact I love it. Her laugh is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard and it filled the room and my heart with happiness.
 
We talked about her dreams, she finished school last year and she wants to go to college and be a botanist, to learn and take care about all the different types of flora. She also wants to live separate of her sister because of the bad relationship they have. She is not underage in this country so she can do it, but she doesn't want to live alone nor leave this place that has a lot of her parents memories.
 
We kept talking for hours about all the things we want to do, our fears, weaknesses, music, books, people that we like. It is strange how she can pretty much read my feelings, like she can see right through me but it is a good strange, if that makes any sense. It is like I don't have to explain myself when I am with her, I can just be me. 
 
I actually think she is amazing, I love that she is really honest and passionate about what she likes. She is indepent, strong but has a soft side too. Her smile is sweet and makes me warm, she is definetly beautiful both inside and outside. I think I have fallen in love with her.
 
.
.
 
I wake up and I am still on the couch but she is not next to me, the last thing I remember was looking at her sleeping after we talked for hours. I decided to let her sleep and just close my eyes for a while, I must have fallen asleep. 
 
"You are awake??" I hear her voice and turn around, she is wearing a cute apron and has two plates full of food on her hands. She made breakfast, for me?? I can only smile and walk to her. She puts the plates on the table and looks at me confused. "Is there something wr....??"
 
I couldn't hold it in, I just hugged her tightly and kiss her, not a peck, but a kiss. I had this urge of show her how much she means to me. Looking at her like that made me realize that I do love her. I have never felt so happy because someone made food for me, it is not only that but she is truly perfect. I think she is everything I need to feel happy.
 
I let her go and she is blushing madly and covering with her hand, I can see her smile behind her hand. Does this mean that she loves me too?? Maybe she just like me?? I sit down and she copies my moves "Thank you for the food" I say happily and start eating.
 
We spent what we have left of the morning inside of the house just talking, goofing around and spending our time together. The more time we share, the more I want to keep being with her. When it is around 2 o'clock we left the house and go to the park, we plan to have a picnic under the cherry blossom tree.
 
 
you POV
 
 
We arrive to my cherry blossom and sit down, it is the first time in years that I come here during the day and I actually don't care about the people surrounding us that I used to find noisy. When I am next to Hyunseong, it seems like everything else is far away.
 
We sit down and start talking about how different the park looks during the day, it as beatiful as can be at night. We start eating and after we are done, we stay sitting next to each other while holding hands. I don't want to say anything that can make this moment to finish nor think about he has to go in a few hours.
 
Can he stay longer with me?? That is too selfish of me, he has a job and a life back in Korea, of course he can't stay. But when he is gone, these moment, these days wouldn't seem real at all. I know I have to let him go and treasure these days as the most special days ever. I know I won't see him anymore.
 
"Hyunseong?" I look at him smiling.
 
"Yes?"
 
"I have to go" I try to keep my smile but it is slowly fading away. I quickly stand up and Hyunseong does the same.
 
"Wait! you have to go now?" I see his eyes pleading me to stay
 
"Yes, I ... I don't want you to be late to your flight" I can only give him a sad smile
 
He suddenly hugs me tightly. "Hyunseong, please let me go" my voice wavers
 
"Don't, I don't want to let you go. I don't want to be apart from you. I am sorry you. I am truly sorry, I wish I could stay with you" I feel my heart breaking, it hurts even more that when my parents died. It is as if when I finally found it again, happiness is taken away from me. It hurts.
 
"you" I hear his melodious voice once again "I ... I like you a lot. I have never felt like this for anyone" I smile and hug him back. "Hyunseong, I like you too. I really do, that is why we have to say goodbye. You have to go back so you can make your dreams come true. You don't have to worry or feel sorry for me" 
 
I move away and we are facing each other, looking at each other. "Hyunseong, thank you. Thank you for falling asleep under this tree and thank you for making me smile" I lean closer to him and peck his lips. This is it. I won't see him again nor I will hear his beautiful voice.
 
Hyunseong thank you, thank you for making me happy again, thank you for letting me meet you. Thank you for being the person who I fall in love with, thank you for these memories. Really, thank you.
 
I smile at him "Thank you. Take care of yourself, ok?" He just nods and I turn around. I start to walk away, silent tears start falling down my eyes. I keep walking until I reach my house, I enter to my room and flop into the bed, I can't stop crying. It hurts too much.
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
Next day it is as any other, except for the fact that I can't stop thinking about Hyunseong, I miss him too. I really want to see him again and listen to his voice or to feel the warmth that his sole presence gives me. I know it will be like this for a while, I love him so I can't help feeling this way.
 
It is late afternoon, time to go to my cherry blossom. Now that I think about it, this place is even more special to me now since it is related to Hyunseong. I arrive and look at the flowers on the tree, it is at its full bloom, it looks really pretty.
 
Suddenly the wind starts to blow really strong making some of the flowers to fall down, that is when I see it. There is something carved on my tree, I move closer and can't believe what my eyes are seeing. There, it is written:
 
This tree belongs to you and Hyunseong
 
My eyes become full of tears in an instant and they start falling down. I can't believe he wrote this, that sweet boy, he is so thoughtful. I pass my fingers through the words and I keep crying. They are actually tears of happiness, Hyunseong thank you for leaving me one last memorie.
 
"Please don't cry" I can hear his melodious voice "Don't cry" I hear it again. I turn around and see him with the same clothes that he was wearing yesterday. Wow, I must really miss him, I am even imagining him. I just smile and I look at him, the cherry blossom flowers keep falling down and he looks more like a dream than ever.
 
He comes closer and closer, he moves his hand close to my face and I can feel its warmth on my cheek. Wait!! Why is it that I can feel it if he is just an illusion?? He isn't real, right?? "Hyunseong??" I ask and he smiles sweetly. He ... he is real.
 
"What...How??" I can't talk properly.
 
"you, I couldn't leave knowing that I would probably never see you again. When you walked away, I just couldn't take it because ... I love you" I smile at his words and my heart feels like is going to explode of happiness.
 
"I know this will be a selfish request but please, you come with me. Come with me to Korea. We have botanic gardens there and there are colleges that take students that only speak english. You can find a nice place to stay and we can be together. Please" I can see his eyes expecting my answer. 
 
"Hyunseong, I can't decide that and just go with you tomorrow" He looks down.
 
"I know, it was silly. Sorry I ...."
 
"Just give me a week" I say smiling at him. "Can you stay here for a week so we can go to Korea together?" I see him smiling happily. He comes closer and kiss me, a full kiss. A kiss that takes my breath away and warms my heart, a kiss that makes me feel like I am floating, just like those cherry blossom flowers falling down of the tree. 
 
We part from the kiss and I look at his beautiful dark deep eyes "Hyunseong, thank you for coming back tonight, thank you for asking me to go with you. Shim Hyunseong, I love you" he hugs me tightly and I can't stop smiling.
 
I just found my way back, I can keep going now. Thanks to him I feel I can be truly happy, I know that as long as I have him next to me everything will be fine. Once again I feel as if everything fades away and it is just the two of us under my, well, under our cherry blossom tree.
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hello!!
 
Last chapter.....finally the end.......
 
Thank you guys for reading and please comment if you can. I want to know if it is good or not.
 
I know there are not a lot of Hyunseong biased fics out there so I wanted to do these for the harmonies (if you know what I mean -.-).
 
Anyway thank you all :D .... and .....
 
 
 
KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND