Rainy day / Happy day

Blooming Season (ONESHOT)

 

After walking for a while I arrive to my hotel room. I just lay down on the bed but can't sleep. 

It is so weird, Why do I want to see that strange girl again? Why did I hold her hand? What was that warm and happy feeling? Why am I smiling while thinking of her? Could it be that maybe ....... Just maybe I like her?

______________________________________________________________________________________

you POV

 

I arrive to my house and flop down on the couch and look at the little center table in front of me, the last picture I took with my parents is there, I hold it and look at it. Mom, dad I miss you so much. Is it ok for me to feel this way?? Is it ok to feel happy again?? 

That was the first time in a long time that I felt really happy, specially when he held my hand. I don't know how to describe it, it was such a new feeling and I think I got scared that is why I just run away like a crazy person, I know I should have stayed but I don't know.

I stand up and go to the fridge, I need to drink something. Stuck on the door there is a little post:

"I'll be out of twon for a week or so. Work related. Eat right"

My sister, as always showing how much she loves me, at least she left a note this time. Whatever, I better go to sleep.

.

.

.

Next day is as any other, except when it becomes late afternoon around the time when I usually go to my cherry blossom tree. This time i'm not going there because I am mad at my sister, she is not around. I am going beacuase I want so see him,  the handsome stranger I met yesterday.

I arrive and see him sitting at the bottom of the tree sleeping, a small smile appears on my lips. I crouch down close to him just like yesterday. He looks so peaceful and happy sleeping on my spot, does he like it that much??

"You sure like sleeping here" I say like a whisper

"I am not sleeping" I hear his voice and see his beautiful eyes looking at me.

I almost fell backwards again but he holds me by my back, we are too close right now.

"Are you ok?" He asks softly

"Yes, Iam fine. Thank you" I quickly sit down next to him and look away.

"Excuse me but can I know your name? I don't want to call you stranger" a shy smile showing on his face. I feel my heart jumping like crazy.

"I am you. What is your name?"

"My name is Hyunseong, Shim Hyunseong. Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too"

We start talking about a lot of stuffs, about where he lives, in a far away country, Korea. He is here on vacation and he has to leave tomorrow afternoon. About what he likes, he loves to sing. His friends, he has 5 best friends, weird if you ask me. We talk about myself too, about my sister and my parents.

"I am really sorry about your parents" I can see in his eyes that he feels truly sorry. I look away.

"It is weird, it has been a most 3 years since they passed away and time seems to have stoped, like they aren't gone and I am just waiting for them. Somehow I can't find my way back" I tell him what I really feel, It is the frst time I say it outloud but I trust him, don't know why.

Suddenly, I feel his warm hand on my cheek, I turn around and look at his eyes, they are fill with sadness.

"Don't be sad, please don't be sad" It hurts my heart seeing him worried. Why is his hand so warm?? Why is he so sweet?? I don't say anything. I Feel the warmth and safe feeling that his hand and his fingers my face gives me. It is as if the warmth goes through all my body and reaches my heart.

I am just hipnotized by his deep dark eyes and keep looking into them. I don't know why but everything around me seems to fade away. I can only see him, I can see his lips moving but I can't hear him. Why is this happening again?? What is going on with me??

I snap out and finally hear him.

"you, let's go. You are getting wet!!!" I haven't realize but it have started to rain heavily and we were still stting under my cherry blossom tree. He pulls my hand and we start running to look for some place to shield us. We finally stop outside a store. 

He my wet hair back, clearing my face. I blush and try to do the same for him, he is tall though. We stay there standing next to each other, looking at the rain falling down, it is cold now. We can't stay here forever.

"We better find an indoor place" I look at him and he nods. I grab his hand and pull him, we run again. It takes us no more than five minutes to reach my house. We arrived and I open the door. "We are here, come in" 

 

Hyunseong POV

 

"We are here, come in" she says and enters into the house.

This is her house?? She brought me to her house?? This is embarrasing. Today I realized I like her and now I am in her house, this is too much. What if I can't control myself?? I really want to kiss her... YAAA!!! HYUNSEONG!! What are you thinking?? This is not like you at all!!

"Are you not coming in??" I see her standing on the frame looking at me getting wet by the rain.

"Yes!! I mean no... I mean I am coming in" I have to calm down. I enter to the living room and close the door behind me.

"Wait, here. I'll bring some clothes so you can change" She leaves the room quickly. I look around and see a picture standing on the center table. It shows four happy people, you looks so happy, next to her there is another girl, older by a few years, her sister and a middle-aged couple, those must be her parents. 

My eyes wide open when I realized where the picture was taken, it is the same spot when I first saw her. They are having a picnic on the bottom of the cherry blossom tree. That must be the reason why that place is so special to her.

"Ok. Have this" she quickly gives me a set of clothes. "Just go to the bathroom over there and change. I will be back quickly" She points at a near door and rush out of the room. I go to the bathroom, dry myself and change.

I come out and see her sitting on the couch with two cups.

"You took a long time. Here, have some tea" Did I take that much time? She offers me the cup and I sit down next to her.

"Thank you" I start drinking the tea.

"I am gald, the clothes fit you" she smiles at me.

"Yes, thank you. You saved me from a cold, my manager would have killed me if something happens to my voice"  Why did I say that?? She doesn't know I am an idol. 

"You have a manager?? What is your job??" She looks at me confused.

"Well, I am a singer, I am part of an idol band" I look down, I have no idea how she will react.

"Really?" I look at her and she still looks confused.

"You don't believe me??" This is awkward. Aish!! I shouldn't have told her the thruth.

"I don't know, I think that you were shy but you are an idol?? Aren't they like really outgoing people??" I can't believe her words. How is it that she knows exactly what I have been asking myself since the day I entered Starship Ent?? The reason why I feel insecure, most of the time.

"Can you sing something??" She asks with pleading eyes, like a kid asking for a candy. Cute, she looks really cute.

I nod and close my eyes. I start singing the chorus line of "Only you", after a few more lines I stop and open my eyes again. I see her looking at me and smiling happily, just like the picture I saw a while ago.

"Hyunseong, that was awesome!! I didn't understand a word but your voice is beautiful" her smile widens and she hugs me tightly. My heart starts pounding like it is going to get out of my chest. Calm down Hyunseong, she will notice.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I say the first thing I can come up with.

"Sorry" she says and realeases me. I clumsily stand up and go to the bathroom. I enter and look at my reflection on the mirror, my face is red!!! I am blusing like crazy. I wash my face and stay inside of the bathroom for a while.

Finally I decide to go out and I see her on the couch, she seems asleep but I sit next to her. I look at her and I move a lock of his hair that is covering her eyes. She looks so peaceful and pretty. I thought she was cute but seeing her like this, she looks so beautiful.

 

Suddenly her lips catch my eyes and I have the urge to touch them, to feel them. My heart beats faster than ever and my hand acts on its own, my finger slowly trails the shape of her lips. I move my hand away and I involuntary gulp, I get my face closer to hers, close my eyes and without thinking it my lips brush hers.
 
I quickly realize of my actions and look away blushing. Why can't I control myself when I am around her?? I know I really like her but there is something else, it feels like..... love?
 
"So you like to kiss people while they sleep?" My eyes widen. Was she awake??

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!!

 

First of all I am so so so sorry for not updating in such a long time. Sorry, u.u but I have been super duper busy and I just have a little bit of time to update this.

Second, thank you for everyone for reading. Please let me know if you like it so far or just comment what you like or dislike. 

Third, next chapter will be last!!! :)

And don't forget to:

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND