Sleepless in a park

Blooming Season (ONESHOT)

you POV

 

I am on the entrance of the "Hidh Park" rigth now, this place has been special to me since I can remeber. It is really pretty and has diferents types of flora, some people even call it a photographer's paradise so it is always busy during the day. I always come here at night because it is pretty much empty. It is so peaceful and quiet, you can only hear the sound of the river that is near here and the leafs moving with the wind.

I finally arrive to my favorite place on this park, probably my favorite place in this world, my cherry blossom tree. I go near it looking at the branches, the flowers have started to grow slowly since a week ago, you can see soft pink flowers everywhere, but it haven't reached it full bloom yet.

I stop my walking and look at the floor where there is a strange silhouette. Someone else is taking my spot. It is a guy, he is just sitting on the floor, he has his back against the trunk, his arms crosed and his legs are stretch. I go closer and I crouch down next to him. His eyes are closed, he must be sleeping.

Of all possible places on this huge park, he had to fall asleep on my spot?? Aishhh!! Am I really that unlucky?? I just wanted to come here and stop thinking about my problems at home and everything else. I sigh but keep looking at the strange guy, he has stylish blonde hair, fair skin and beautiful features. I think he is a foreigner, the clothes he is wearing doesn't seem from around. 

Suddenly, he opens his eyes and I a most fall backwards of the impresion, luckily I held onto his arm so I wouldn't fall. His eyes are looking deep into mine right now. Weird, Why is it that I can't hear anything around me?? I slowly let go of him.

Why isn't he saying anything?? Should I say something?? WAIT!!! His lips are moving??!! Wow, I think I have never seen lips with a perfect shape like his, they look so pretty. Focus you!!! Why can't you hear anything aroud you??

"..., miss??" I finally hear his voice

"Sorry, what did you say?" 

"Miss, I asked if you are ok"  

"Yes, I am fine, but what are you doing here on my tree??" 

"Your tree??"

I nod and he just looks at me confused

"Sorry, I didn't know the trees here had owners" he scratchs the back of his neck. Why do I think that he looks cute right now?

"Well, it is not like I really own it but I come here every night" he still looks confused and an awkard silence surround us "It doesn't matter" I say and move to sit down on the spot next to him.

I sit copying his previous pose with my arms crossed just looking at the pond in front of us. I sigh, this is what I needed just being on my favorite place to calm down.

I slowly close my eyes and listen to the familiar sounds around, the wind hitting on the leafs and the rumour of the river. But there is also a new sound, a slow but deep breath that armonizes with the others. Weird, they altogether seem like a lullaby. I stay like this for a while enjoying the soft melody.

"Stranger, why did you come here?" I ask him with my eyes still closed.

"I just wanted to visit this place" That somehow doesn't sound true

"And what do you think about it?"

"Well, I ....."

I open my eyes and look at him "You haven't looked around, right?" He doesn't answer.

"Let's go" I say while standing up

"Where are we going?"

"You can't come here and just sleep. I'll give you a tour around!!" 

 

 

Hyunseong POV

 

 

A tour?? At night?? This is girl is really strange.

"Come on!!" she says and grabs my hand pulling it for me to stand up. I just comply and stand up. She starts walking and keeps grabing my hand. This is embarrasing, Why is she still grabing my hand?? She realeases it and we keep walking in silence.

She shows me the different trees and plants around, she tells me about the different hiking trails and the animals you can see around. She knows a lot of this place and you can see she cares about it a lot. I can't help but feel my heart warm whenever she talks about this place.

After walking for a most the whole park we reach a little bridge. She stops on the middle of it.

"Look at that!" she points at the pond in front of us but I can't notice what she is pointing.

"Did you see it?" she looks at me with expecting eyes. "Just look at the reflection of the moon"

And that is where I see it, the moonlight let's you see a figure on the bottom of the pond, it looks like a cherry blossom tree. "Oh, It is really pretty" The scene is absolutly breathtaking.

"Most people just look at the things that stand out when they com here, like the big maple leaf circle on the middle of the park but there are so many others to discover. You never know when you will find something new and beautiful" 

I look at her surprised, the words she said are what I was thinking about while looking at the pond. How the hidden beauty of things is prettier than the obvious ones. I look at her and she is smiling happily while looking at the pond, I feel my heart getting warmer.

"You really love this place, don't you?"

"You can say this is my true home, I do feel more at home here than in my house after all and probably spend more time here too" a sad smile appears on her face.

Did I say something worng? Why all of the sudden her happy smile was replaced with a sad one?

We stay there for a while, standing close to each other looking at the pond. I can feel her hand really close to mine, if I move a little I could touch it. Why do I have this feeling of wanting to hold her hand? Why does my heart feels calm and happy now?

Without thinking it, my hand move of its own and holds hers. She doesn't say anything or moves her hand away. I smile still looking at the pond and I can feel my cheecks really warm. I am sure I am blushing.

"Stranger, why did you really come here?" she asks still looking at the pond.

"I came here to calm myself down. I had fought with my older brother" This time I answered the truth. "We were supposed to come here together for the holidays but he stood me up at the last minute"

She looks at me "Wow, you are just like me"

"What do you mean?" Why is she like me?

"Nothing" she smiles happily once again and my heart beats faster that how it usually does. "Stranger, I have to go" she realeases my hand.

"Wait ... " I don't want her to go, I want to see her again "... Will I see you tomorrow?" 

"I told you. I come here everynight" she smiles, such a sweet smile "Bye" she waves her hand and turns around, she slowly starts walking away.

After walking for a while I arrive to my hotel room. I just lay down on the bed but can't sleep. 

 

It is so weird, Why do I want to see that strange girl again? Why did I hold her hand? What was that warm and happy feeling? Why am I smiling while thinking of her? Could it be that maybe ....... Just maybe I like her?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi !!!!

Long time without writting!!! This is going to be another three-shot. I am thinking of doing a serie of three-shots and maybe call it "Three days to fall in love" or something like that. 

Please let me know what you guys think because it is my first time writting a Hyunseong biased story.

Thanks for reading!!!

 

KEEP LOVING AND SUPPORTING BOYFRIEND