We Do Not Speak Of It

Timeless Paradise

Roo fluttered her eyes open. She had slept great and her pillow was actually softer than it used to be. She sniffed the pillow. And it smelled nice too! She looked up to see that she wasn't really in her room and then it all came to her. She was at Yesung's room. And.. That wasn't a pillow! It was Yesung himself! 

She sat up quickly and covered to prevent a gasp escaping her lips. Yesung woke up and sat up slowly. 

"Why do you look so surprised?" Yesung scratched his head.

"I-I'm not surprised at all" Roo said mentally slapping herself for stuttering.

"Uh.. Well, then.. Good morning" Yesung smiled

Roo groaned inwardly. How could he look so absolutely adorable even when just woken up? She swore she looked like the devil himself at that moment with her bed hair and her red eyes. She simply ignored Yesung and walked out of the room and into her own bedroom, leaving a confused Yesung behind.

She opened the door to her bedroom and saw Violet eating cereal while watching cartoons. 

"Before you ask, I packed milk and cereal in my bags. Call me crazy" Violet shrugged

"You're completely and utterly crazy" Roo smiled. 

"So, what happened back there?" Violet waggled her eyebrows

"Nothing happened back there" Roo nudged Violet as she took a seat next to her. 

"It's fine if you mated back there" Violet shrugged

"W-We did not!" Roo yelled

Violet giggled and took out her recorder.

'Roo-Unnie had se--' 'PARK VIOLET I SWEAR' 'AHHHHH~'

After minutes of struggling and fighting, Roo finally took the recorder and held it up in victory. Violet just crossed her arms in defeat.

"So what are we going to do today?" Roo asked

Violet placed her finger under her chin. "Depends, of course" 

"Depends on what?" Roo asked

"If you tell me all the details" Violet said and waggled her eyebrows.

"YOU NASTY DONSAENG!" Roo yelled at the ceiling "THERE WAS NOTHING! WE DO NOT SPEAK OF IT!"

 

 

Author's Note

You: *throw eggs at me for not updating*

Me: *holds computer and sobs* I'm sorry

I truly am sorry. I was in this huge writer's block everywhere. And it's horrible. I've been failing up and down at school. I promise to update more often, okay? I won't go missing again c:

Saranghae my lovely readers~