The Third Wish

Timeless Paradise

"Now where are we going?" Roo asked as Violet dragged her out of the music store. 

"Yesung, call a taxi, please" Violet smiled

Yesung whistled and waved his hand over. "Taxi~!"

A taxi stopped right in front of them. The three got in. Thsi time, Yesung was in the middle of the two girls. Roo would endlessly tap Violet's shoulder to grab her attention but Violet would just shrug her off since she was writing something on her clipboard. The taxi drove them to a shop. They all got out of the car after Violet had payed for them.

"Tell meeee~!" Roo whined as she grabbed Yesung's arm and yanked it down. 

Yesung rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand as he blushed. Violet smirked at this and made a mental note to add that to her vlog collection later.

"We're here" Violet motioned at the store. The banner read 'Harajuku Fashion'

"S-Shopping?" Roo made a face.

"We're looking for something specific which won't really last long, don't worry" Violet said and walked inside the store. 

Yesung walked inside the store and Roo never let go of his arm. Yesung just patted Roo's head.

"I mean, I just don't want anything. Can't she see that?" Roo asked "And I think.." she coughed. "I think I'm getting sick. That's just perfect" she said sarcastically

Yesung chuckled and then gave her a tight squeeze on her shoulder. "Calm down now, Ruoxin" he said "Everything will be alright. It's like a rollercoaster ride. Just sit back and enjoy the ride" 

Roo nodded. She looked around. "Where is that stupid girl?" she scowled

Just then Violet walked up to them, holding up a small bag.

"What is this?" Roo asked

Violet handed it to her. Roo started going through it. "Since you're always complaining over how short you are" she walked next to her Unnie and placed her elbow on top of her shoulder as if to make a point "which, I think we can all agree on" she stopped to giggle "I bought you some high heels" 

Roo got them out of the box. They were absolutely gorgeous and just the ones she had always wanted.

"Vio.. They're gorgeous~!" Roo shrieked

"Go try them on and see if they fit" Yesung said and lead her to a chair. 

Roo excitedly took off her flats and tried on her new high heels which absolutely matched with her outfit.

 

She stood up and started skipping around in circles. Yesung chuckled at this. Roo gave him a playful look before walking next to him and placing her elbow on his shoulder.

"We are finally face to face~!" Roo said "Ha-Ha~!" she laughed in Yesung's face before returning to skip around in circles. 

Yesung laughed at this then turned to Violet.

"Well, now she's going to wear those high heels every day as if they were sandals" Yesung rolled his eyes while laughing.

"Well, that's her wish, now isn't it?" Violet said, looking at her Unnie with a small smile. 

Roo was having the time of her life. She had taken yet another gift from the bag that Violet had bought her. It was a spiky hat which matched with her shoes.

Violet laughed at Roo's silly manor which caused her to get weird looks from the people shopping inside the store. She remembered how Roo had mentioned how sometimes she felt insecure about her short height and how she wished she was taller. Violet was going to take thing literal now.

Her smile turned even wider as she saw Yesung and Roo dance around randomly to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's recent new song Fashion Monster that was playing through the speakers of the store. Again, more eyes fell on them. But the couple obviously didn't care since they were happy with what they were doing. Violet took out her recording tape.

'Day 135: 6 pm. The subject and the experiment are finally getting along. Maybe it's because the subject is happy about her gifts. I only hope this lasts. The subject has enjoyed truly the guitar and what she always wanted to be: Tall'

Then, she took out her clipboard and with a proud smile, checked the third wish.

First Wish- Go to Japan 

Second Wish- Guitar 

Third Wish- Tallness (High Heels) 


Author's Note

Roo: WHAT DO WE WANT?

Other subscribers: LONGER CHAPTERS

Roo: WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

Other subscribers: WHEN VIOLET STOPS BEING AN

Leave me alone, okay? ; - ; I know I but I'm really trying. K thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed my ish short chapter.

Oh, yeah and Fashion Monster's my jam. Just saying~