The First and Second Wish

Timeless Paradise

 

Violet took out her clipboard and took her pen from behind her ear. She checked on the first wish.

First Wish- Go to Japan 

"First wish.. done~!"Violet exclaimed

"Whatw was the first wish again?" Roo asked

"Go to Japan. The most simple of them all" Violet said

"Yeah.. simple as in paying two tickets to Japan and paying an expensive hotel. That is so simple, Violet" Roo said sarcastically

"And remember that I have every right because I" Violet poked Roo's nose "love you~!"

Roo rolled her eyes. "So, where are we going?" she asked

"TAXI~!" Yesung waved his hand in the street and a yellow cab pulled up right in front of them.

"We're going to get your first gift" Violet clapped her hands and jumped up and down.

Roo smiled at her donsaeng and pat her head. She then turned to Yesung and eyed him down.

"Could you stop?" Yesung asked

"I don't like you. I do that to people I don't like. Get over yourself" Roo rolled her eyes

Yesung sighed and looked out the window. Violet nudged Roo and gave her a warning look that said 'Be nice'. Roo scoffed but with Violet's look, she thought twice and stayed shut. They had finally made a stop so they all got out of the car. Violet payed the man.

"Ari..Ariga.." Violet's voice faded off. She wasn't as talented as Roo who was chinese and knew korean, japanese and her native language.

"Arigatou" Roo nodded his face towards the direction of the man through the open window, took Violet's wrist and hurried into the store that Yesung had went in to. She let go of Violet and gapped as she realized it was a music store. 

She instantly ran to the guitar section and began strumming them. She had played the guitar before. She wasn't exactly the best but she wasn't bad at all~! But her parents refused to buy her another guitar after her old one had broken. She felt heartbroken. Maybe if she had some money on her pockets she could buy one. She turned the guitar over and gasped. They were quite expensive. She let it down and walked back to Yesung and Violet, who were in the counter paying for something, silently sulking. 

"You look down" Yesung said

"Why do you care?" Roo hissed

"Because I care about you, that's why" Yesung rolled his eyes then looked away. 

Roo was about to say something back but Violet had turned around with a receipt and some change in hand.

"Well, come on, then~! Gotta pick up your gift" Violet said and walked straight to the guitar section.

"She isn't serious.. She can't possibly buy me.." Roo muttered under her breathe.

"Ta-da~!" Violet said extening her arms out to Roo. In her hands was the perfect, white, acoustic guitar Roo had layed her hands on a few minutes ago. Roo felt tears coming but quickly wiped them away with her closed fist. 

"T-Thank you, donsaeng" Roo said trying to keep a perfect poker face to hide her true emotional feelings. 

Violet handed Roo. Roo sat in the floor and started strumming some notes. Yesung sat next to her and started humming to the lullaby Roo was producing. And for the first time, she looked up at him and gave him a genuine smile. Yesung was taken back by this but instantly smiled back at her. They both looked down at the guitar once again. 

Violet smiled at this before walking away from the two and taking out her tape recorder.

'Day 135: 4:30 pm. The subject is still hiding her true feelings but I can see through her attitude in her eyes. She loved the first gift. And she is finally cooperating with the experiment.'

Violet put her tape recorder away inside her bag. She looked at Yesung and Roo and smiled once again. She then took out a clipboard and put a check mark on the  first wish.

Second Wish -Guitar 

 

Author's Note

Sorry for the short chapter. But since this was one of the simple gifts, then.. yeah~! Oh, and Roo? You think just because I'm writing this in a fanfic it won't come true. When we meet, it will, promise :')

I know I promised a chapter every day until Roo's birthday buuuut I was out for the weekend. So, expect more than 1 update tonight or tomorrow :3

SARAGHAE MY LOVELY READERS~!