Chapter 5: It's ok

In Your Arms

"Go get your stuff. Bring all the things you need since you'll be living in a different appartment now" Taemin explained letting me out of his car.

"You can come in if you want"

"It's fine I'll stay here, just don't take too long" he said, making me turn red with his smile.

 

I went into my appartment, quickly stuffing everything in my suitcase. I opened my mom and dad's trunk, knowing that I'll probably want things with me. I took everything out, but noticed something shiny-a key. I stuck the key into the hole of the trunk's lid. It opened. After years of looking for a key to it, I finally opened it. Inside the trunks little pocket, was a small black pouch. I stuck my hand in and took my hand out. A necklace was sitting silently on top of my hand. It was a silver necklace with half a heart as a pendant. On the other side of the pendant were the initials "J.I". I stood there, amazed at my discovery, but later brought myself back to reality. 

 

I hurriedly packed everything up and left my appartment door checking to see if I had left anything else. I went downstairs and went outside, only to find Taemin on the phone.

"Stop! Don't talk to me anymore! You played with my heart!" Taemin shouted in anger turning around, seeing me in shock. I saw his tears fall gently across his beautiful face. Seeing him heartbroken, I quietly walked over to him, speechless.

"Gwaenchana?" I asked hoping he would look at me.

"N-Nae" He said bluntly, helping me load my stuff into his car.

 

I got in and he slowly started the car. It was dark already and silence filled the air. I watched the street lights as it hovered on top of us. I watched it with full concentration, when i heard quiet sniffling next to me. I looked up to see Taemin, trying to wipe his tears. I gently held his free hand and rested it on my lap, rubbing it occasionally. To my relief, he seemed to be more at ease.

 

As we got to the SM building parking lot, I noticed that his tears magically disappeared, showing no signs of crying in his eyes. I silently got out and he unloaded my stuff. Before we went in he stopped causing me to stop in confusion. Taemin pulled me into a tight, sincere embrace resting his chin on my shoulders. It took me a while to comprehend what he was trying to do. I simply wrapped my arms around him and patted his back softly

"It's ok" I whispered in his ear. "It's ok"